Mar 13 - AT&T to limit DSL & U-Verse internet usage

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
that's why are putting these caps for you.. because they know you are torrenting[illegally] and downloading xbox360,ps3 games.
 7 years ago '10        #62
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DBS said:
damn i download a lot of tv shows and use netflix alot and thats just me. My brother is on facebook and other websites all day and downloads music occasionally...this is going to suck for me more. i just download a bandwidth monitor and im going to install on both computers to see if i really need to worry or not....
which one did u download?
 7 years ago '04        #63
DBS 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 34 34
 ondatpurple said:
which one did u download?

Bandwidth Monitor PRO v3.4 build 757

I found a cracked/serial version

Last edited by DBS; 03-14-2011 at 03:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #64
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
this is news? comcast has been doing this for over a year
 7 years ago '06        #65
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 2669 2669
Comcast has a 250GB cap too, it's super duper rare that people even get to 20% of that...

But the speeds DO crush U-Verse w/o a doubt. and xfinitytv is busting AT&T's a.ss when it comes to the apps..

Watching ondemand on Ipad or Iphone thru xfinitytv for free >>>>

Plus, they working on allowing you to watch DVR'd movies on these portable devices...ha...The take over..
 7 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19969 19969
f**k DSL lol I got uverse tho. and AT&T has been pretty shady with their cell phone plans also. since the iphone is more of an accessory now they f**k ppl on those data plans. thats why i got sprint.
 7 years ago '04        #67
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2751 2751
f**k att. I'm switching broadband services or start using my 4g network for all this s**t. You know how much bandwidth I use jus watching netflix and hulu.com
 03-14-2011, 08:11 AM         #68
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
who the f**k even reaches 150 gigs in a month? dudes need to stop d/ling mad pr0n and go see what outside looks like.
i agree

Get some fresh air nerds
 03-14-2011, 09:18 AM         #69
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm0kie13 said:
comcast been doing this. they threatened to cut my s**t when i hit 90% of 200 gb
I never get nowhere near my 250GB Cap with Comcast, hell I never reached 100GB LOL
 03-14-2011, 09:20 AM         #70
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
at&t is slow as s**t lol
I just got DSL Pro for my mom, n*gga that shiit fukkin slow
After that 12 months at $20 a month is up I'm canceling that shiit
I'm not payin $40 a month & only downloadin at 135kb/s

Last edited by tj.iscool; 03-15-2011 at 06:26 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #71
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4825 4825
 tj.iscool said:
I just got DSL Pro for my mom, n*gga that shiit fukkin slow
After than 12 months at $20 a mont is up I'm canceling that shiit
I'm not payin $40 a month & only downloadin at 135kb/s
sounds like u got the same package i got

with those speeds its no way possible i could ever reach that limit

i doubt i hit 10gb a month but i only download an album here and there

and casually browse the net
 7 years ago '04        #72
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
Lets keep it real, i dont care how much movies, tv shows or music you listen to, you aint busting 150Gb a month, theres not that much to go around month to month...

The real issue is p0rn...

Solution: Be more selective with your p0rn downloads and you'l be fine, stop downloading everythang cause you dont watch it anyway...

Real talk
 7 years ago '10        #73
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,135 | Props total: 2212 2212
 ATLien2g2 said:
I'm wit comcast and i DL all types of things (movies, music, & programs) almost everyday, and i haven't been warned once. You must be downloading around the clock!
got that megaupload premium so just throw the links in and let it go
 djinferno said:
Lets keep it real, i dont care how much movies, tv shows or music you listen to, you aint busting 150Gb a month, theres not that much to go around month to month...

Solution: Be more selective with your p0rn downloads and you'l be fine, stop downloading everythang cause you dont watch it anyway...

Real talk
you realize blue rays can be anywhere between 4 and 16gigs a piece or more right? 10-15 blue rays a month and you pushing the limit. and you can download 2-3 a night while sleepin
 7 years ago '04        #74
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
nothing new all the company's do this including cell phone its a nice way of them saying you need to learn how to share more and also get a life outside of the internet because if you dont have business acct there is no way your usage should be more the amount of internet usage of 19 people thats just od
 7 years ago '05        #75
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 2456 2456
 djinferno said:

Real talk
ps3 first party games are like 15gb, xbox360 games are 7-8gb and pc games are also f**king massive to. blu-ray movies (720p) are 4-7.9gb and 1080p are over sometimes 6.9gb-15gb.

i dont even f**k with pr0n and i can easily hit 150gb in less than a week.

i dont have a netflix account but they do offer hd streaming and that will burn through alot of bandwidth.

online gaming will also burn through a s**t load bandwidth.

150gb is decent but if at&t starts to lower its cap then alot of people are f**ked.
 7 years ago '04        #76
Krairo 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 159 159
This whole data cap thing is gay
they should stop calling it unlimited and say what the cap is in the ad.
If I pay for unlimited my s**t better be unlimited.. smh f**k these other isps... my at&t dsl has no cap that i know of & i can get a new ip address anytime i feel like it.

If the pirates of the world came out with their own isp that'd send these f**kers a lesson.
 7 years ago '04        #77
BCUZ187 
space
space
$122 | Props total: 0 0
i got the fastest dsl package they got...and just in the past 2 days ive downloaded 20.28gb...so yea this cap is gonna suck
 7 years ago '04        #78
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
i don't mean to burst y'all bubble, but it sounds like most of what y'all are downloading isn't really legal anyway...so considering the cap it's nothing. I'm not saying y'all should stop... but keep in mind this cap was created with customers who don't do half the s**t that y'all do...

I mean, the average internet user probably doesn't know how to d/l a Blu-Ray movie in the first place.

And homeboy is right about the p0rn...most of it you guys don't even look at...

Just sayin'...
 03-14-2011, 04:51 PM         #79
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo can anybody tell me how much bandwidth it takes up to sit on xbox or station all day, i play alot of games and when im not my roomates r playin. my station or box is on 24/7 plus all the streaming/downloading

ps every day videos are becomeing higher quality meaning bigger files and they r gonna keep geting better/bigger.might not affect u now wait a year or two.
 7 years ago '04        #80
J-Stylez 
space
space
space
$208 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, they implemented this in Toronto years ago. I don't know how much you guys pay with plans for Comcast and AT&T but the plans are still probably better then up here. I work for one of the cell phone providers here and we're trained to tell customers that the US is able to provide better prices based on volume and population.

It's only a matter of time before these corporations start teaming up with the providers to impose limitations to what sites you can access per month. In the end, it's all about $$$$$. It sucks to work for the corporation, I can't say I'm proud of it but it pays my bills at the end of the day.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy