Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto//Amir Khan vs Paul McCloskey[4-16-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
ortiz W berto 1 12.50%
ortiz D berto 0 0%
berto W ortiz 5 62.50%
khan W mccloskey 4 50.00%
khan D mccloskey 0 0%
mccloskey W khan 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #241
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 dking said:
Ortiz looked a way different, said he been kicking it wit Pac-Man.

An he looked like Manny after his career was in hole............................like he was on that hulk?

maybe its just me,but I ain"t seen Ortiz f!ght that strong or take that many clean pinpoint head shots and not get hurt once. He was knocked off balance but never hurt? Berto couldn't fade him no matter what he did in the ring. This is why Money May wants Pac to be tested sh*t just don't look natural to big of a turnaround.
He was f!ghtin like Pacquiao with all those wild punches & brawling, what's funny is that Floyd loves to dismantle f!ghters like that,remember a fella named Ricky Hatton???

[pic - click to view]

FuryStryfe said:
I m tellin yall Floyd will f!ght Manny after he has went thru like 3 or 4 f!ghts. He only f!ghts big name people when they are washed up or on the decline after a series of tough f!ghts.
You must be delusional, I don't know if you realized the pattern of Mr.Pacquiao, he waits till Floyd dismantles a f!ghter(Who often isnt the same after a f!ght with PBF) & grabs what's left to make himself look better then he really is
 04-17-2011, 03:14 PM         #242
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must be delusional, I don't know if you realized the pattern of Mr.Pacquiao, he waits till Floyd dismantles a f!ghter(Who often isnt the same after a f!ght with PBF) & grabs what's left to make himself look better then he really is
Yet Floyd is still running from him When he gets backed into a corner and its the only f!ght the public will accept, all of the sudden he goes on vacation or quasi-retires.

Last edited by 22k; 04-17-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #243
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Victor Ortiz Shreds Maidana, Berto Heads To The Hospital

MASHANTUCKET, CT – New World Boxing Council (“WBC”) Welterweight Champion “Vicious” Victor Ortiz addressed the media following his thrilling twelve round unanimous decision victory over Andre Berto on Saturday night.

Berto, who hurt his right hand in round and required medical attention, did not attend the press conference.

Here are post f!ght quotes from the participants:

Victor Ortiz, WBC Welterweight Champion: “Andre Berto – I know he’s not here – we both went through a great war; nothing but respect. It was a very exciting f!ght. He hits very hard. I have a head harder than a rock. I wonder what the headline will read: Victor doesn’t have….fill in the blank. It wasn’t a walk in the park but I got the goods.”

“I want to thank Manny Pacquiao for his words. We talked today and he said to stick to my plan, that I’m a very good f!ghter, and don’t take anybody’s negativity.”

“I saw Andre Berto as a champion. There’s no stopping Berto. I didn’t prepare to knockout Berto. I knew it would go the full distance. I pictured myself with two black eyes, but I would have the green belt.”

“There are a lot of great f!ghters at 147’; I’m completely done with 140. I’m going to take a vacation and then shoot for the big names. I don’t make a helluva lot. Why not shoot for the big ones?”

“Stuff happens. That was the past. Maidana still doesn’t have anything on me. That wasn’t my night. I fought with a broken wrist and the f!ght was stopped. They said I gave up, I didn’t give up. I didn’t f!ght Morales. He’s a great guy but past his time and I strongly believe he beat Maidana. He wouldn’t give me a rematch but I’m the guy with no courage, no heart, no balls. But I’m the guy with the belt.”

“I didn’t see it as close. I knew I pulled off a victory. You see the new WBC Welterweight Champion.”

“I wasn’t expecting an easy f!ght. I expected a war. I studied him and he’s no joke. He knocked out some good guys but I saw the Luis Collazo f!ght. He (Collazo) was the first to beat him (Berto). I tip my hat to you.”

“It goes back to when I was young. I didn’t have anything when I was young. I raised my brother. I thought this was my dream. I wasn’t going to stand for anything less. I was moving up to 147 but knew I carried my power. For three months, every day at the gym, I would say the new champ.”

Lou DiBella, promoter of the show and Berto: “Berto can’t attend the press conference. Dr. Schwartz said he has a possible break of his right hand and possible concussion. He went to the hospital. We have no issues. Very, very close. No problems from our team. Victor Ortiz answered all of the questions about his heart. You know Victor Ortiz is a welterweight.”

“There were no losers when you out on a f!ght like this. I’m very proud to promote this f!ght.”

“Yesterday would have been the 39th birthday of Arturo Gatti. Arturo Gatti would have been very pleased of the f!ght tonight.”

Richard Schaeffer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions and Ortiz’s promoter: “We’ve been waiting for a guy to bring excitement back to boxing and Victor Ortiz did that tonight.”

“We’re very proud of Victor Ortiz. He was attacked by some in the media. They questioned his heart and the will to go to war. He proved he has heart and the will to win, against an undefeated guy like Berto and gave him no chance.”

7 years ago '06        #244
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
Berto looked weak. Were was the spring in his step. Trainer gave Berto sh*t advice the whole f!ght. Why would you tell you f!ghter to through the jab when every time he put it out there he get hit with a straight left. Against Ortiz he was sopose to march forward. He did it in round 6 and the rest of the f!ght he was wtf.......I gave ortiz no chance in the f!ght, but i guess i gave Berto more credit then he deserved.
 04-19-2011, 09:47 PM         #245
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GunMedalGleam said:
Berto looked weak. Were was the spring in his step. Trainer gave Berto sh*t advice the whole f!ght. Why would you tell you f!ghter to through the jab when every time he put it out there he get hit with a straight left. Against Ortiz he was sopose to march forward. He did it in round 6 and the rest of the f!ght he was wtf.......I gave ortiz no chance in the f!ght, but i guess i gave Berto more credit then he deserved.
The combination and knockdown late in round 1 is the reason he had no legs. He got them back in round 6 until he got caught on the chin twice and went down, then his legs were shot again.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 22k; 04-19-2011 at 09:59 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #246
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 22k said:
Berto got dropped early and lost his legs. He got them back for like half a round in the middle of the f!ght, but lost them when Ortiz caught him again.

f!ght starts about 11 minutes in

good look my dude.. props
 7 years ago '06        #247
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
 22k said:
The combination and knockdown late in round 1 is the reason he had no legs. He got them back in round 6 until he got caught on the chin twice and went down, then his legs were shot again.

[pic - click to view]

Meh, i dont know. i didnt really see him with legs at any point in the f!ght. not even in round 6. He was stationary and hit with a Ortiz with a counter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy