Which Rapper Was All Up In Aubrey O’Day’s French Vanilla Guts??

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
20951 pageviews
63 comments

GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Which Rapper Was All Up In Aubrey O’Day’s French Vanilla Guts?

During a pre-recorded interview with Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club this morning, Aubrey HO’Day admitted what we’ve all pretty much known since Season 2 of Making The Band 3: Aubrey has f*cked a rapper.

She claims it was only one and that contrary to popular belief, it was not Diddy.
Based on Aubrey’s hints – he’s “way finer” than Diddy and a better rapper; he’s “iconic in his own right”; and he is easily identifiable by the region he represents – and rumors and photos we’ve seen and heard in the past, we’ve narrowed Aubrey’s Hip-Hop conquest down to five artists.

Flip through and let us know who you think it was.

Aubrey O'Day formerly of Danity Kane

1. Fabolous

Ok, we’re going to tell you right now that we’re tossing the “way finer than Diddy” qualifier out of the window. Because there’s no accounting for taste. And “way finer than Diddy” implies that Diddy is fine. And we cannot, as a staff, co-sign that.
But back to Fab. He just strikes us as someone with a fondness for trollops. And he’s the only New York rapper not named Jay-Z who gets enough attention consistently for Aubrey to think she could benefit from it. So yeah: Fabolous makes the cut.

2. Game
When you think West Coast rap and Iconic and relevant, you think Snoop Dogg (family guy); Ice Cube (family guy); and Game (flawed family guy).
Game is another one who we somehow see having had dirty, studio-bathroom s3x with Aubrey at some point. We figure as a Cali boy, he probably has a lowkey penchant for blondes and this one – at the time of their tryst – was in an R&B pop group, which somehow made it more acceptable.

3. Gucci Mane
Because of this
[pic - click to view]

right here. We believe there’s no smoke without fire. And because saying someone is a “better rapper than Diddy” doesn’t really mean much, since we don’t really know what kind of raps Sean Combs writes on his own anyway.

4. Wale
The way we see this scenario having gone down, Aubrey figured Wale was just unknown enough for no one to notice their affair if it were to continue beyond their “late night creep”. Then he did a song with Lady Gaga on the hook. And realized he had access to better white broads.

5. Lupe Fiasco
Again, we can’t quite tell you why, but we can see this as a possibility. Just because no one would EVER think to even mention Wasalu and Aubrey in the same sentence. But they had to have been in the same elevator at Atlantic Records at least once between 2006 and 2008, when Lupe’s first two albums and Danity Kane’s only two albums dropped.

Honorable Mention
Kanye West – another rapper with a proven penchant for trollops and attention wh0ores, who would’ve smashed just because Aubrey told him she’d never been with another rapper.
Plus, the
[pic - click to view]

New York Post said it happened. And when it comes to Black celebs, the New York Post
[pic - click to view]

knows its stuff.

And then of course, there’s Diddy. Because we STILL don’t believe all of that s3xual tension and season two talkback action was just made for T.V. Aubrey got let go from Danity Kane because there was no other way to wean her off of Diddy’s furry wall.

Source & Video on Interview:
[pic - click to view]

Bosipp.com

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-13-2011 at 11:37 PM..

63 comments for "Which Rapper Was All Up In Aubrey O’Day’s French Vanilla Guts??"

7 years ago '10        #2
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
Damn I didn't know Audrey's add was that fat.
 7 years ago '11        #3
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
 7 years ago '09        #4
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
chick is so f**king fine...omg
 7 years ago '10        #5
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
she kinda got a cute face, some what. Thats all i care about.
 7 years ago '09        #6
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Maybe it was Eminem, WHY DOES HE GOTTA BE BLACK?

Just kidding but I can always hope
 7 years ago '04        #7
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
 Zaosyn said:
Maybe it was Eminem, WHY DOES HE GOTTA BE BLACK?

Why would u hope it's Em? Just curious.
 7 years ago '11        #8
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
Why would u hope it's Em? Just curious.
Some Stans hope and wish the best for their fav rappers. Live vicariously through them.
 7 years ago '07        #9
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
who cares
 7 years ago '05        #10
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 697 697
 Zaosyn said:

Son dun, you a cuckold?
 03-13-2011, 07:33 PM         #11
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game look like he reminiscing about that pus*y in the picture.
 7 years ago '11        #12
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 OP
space
space
 karr153 said:
Son dun, you a cuckold?
I had to look that up...
Cuckold:
A man who gains s3xual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small p*nis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' s3xual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

Neville's wife first cuckolded him almost thirty years ago. He could not bring her to orgasm, only has a tiny (3") p*nis, and my friend, Chris, becamed her lover and moved into our house. For two months, until the affair ended, I slept in the spare room and listened to her groans and grunts of pleasure and, worst / best of all, calling his name.
 7 years ago '10        #13
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
so everyone in this post is blind? That photo of Wale is with Lindsay Lohan not f**king Aubrey O'Day
 7 years ago '05        #14
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 697 697
 JaYYo said:
so everyone in this post is blind? That photo of Wale is with Lindsay Lohan not f**king Aubrey O'Day
Its for effect f**k face...they trying to make a point that he f**ks with white girls..
 7 years ago '10        #15
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 GetuOne said:
I had to look that up...
Cuckold:
A man who gains s3xual pleasure in the knowledge that his wife has made love or is making love to other men. Cuckolds are usually submissive, often have a small p*nis, suffer from premature ejaculation, 'enjoy' s3xual humiliation and are rarely able to satisfy their wives.

Neville's wife first cuckolded him almost thirty years ago. He could not bring her to orgasm, only has a tiny (3") p*nis, and my friend, Chris, becamed her lover and moved into our house. For two months, until the affair ended, I slept in the spare room and listened to her groans and grunts of pleasure and, worst / best of all, calling his name.
 03-13-2011, 08:27 PM         #16
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way she only f**ked one rapper
 7 years ago '05        #17
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
She used to be banging prior to all the plastic surgery
 7 years ago '04        #18
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
looking at that list I think it might've either been Fab or Kanye, Game would've already aired it out cuz of his history of airing broads out whether true or not, and Gucci wasn't that big back then, and Wale isn't that big now and we all know this smut is a wh0ore for the stardom, and Lupe would surprise me with all that religious islam and conscience and clean talk he spits but dude is a known hypocrite so who knows.
 7 years ago '04        #19
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
It was Lupe. I'm almost 100% sure. She met him during a myspace concert and they were hanging out a lot at that time.
 7 years ago '09        #20
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
I bet when Lupe and Aubrey O' Day was on the same elevator he was like

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy