Kendrick Perkins disses the Lakers

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-13-2011, 04:59 PM         #21
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I don't think Bynum is stuntin Kendrick Perkins.
i think Perkins respect Bynum and i honestly think that n*gga scared of Bynum too

but to diss Kobe and Phil is down right disrespectful like a muthaf**ka...i don't know whats wrong with this n*gga...he thinks he's bad and so tough and i seen Kwame Brown hack this n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #22
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,554 | Props total: 6285 6285
 braided_uppimp said:
i think Perkins respect Bynum and i honestly think that n*gga scared of Bynum too

but to diss Kobe and Phil is down right disrespectful like a muthaf**ka...i don't know whats wrong with this n*gga...he thinks he's bad and so tough and i seen Kwame Brown hack this n*gga
@ dat bulls**t
 7 years ago '06        #23
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 braided_uppimp said:

he didn't diss kobe, calm down stanley
 7 years ago '06        #24
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8656 8656
we need this in the NBA its so soft now. where is the trash talking like back in the days
 7 years ago '06        #25
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I'll tell you who's more soft than Pau and Kobe, his fans

Make one comment about any of them and they throw a temper tantrum and start posting pictures of the dude when he had a serious injury (which the classless lakers fans booed him as he was getting helped off the floor).

It is what it is. Perkins is real. He's not out there to be buddy buddy with people, he's out there to body people and play basketball. Sorry folks.
 7 years ago '05        #26
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,483 | Props total: 15622 15622
 JayDawn said:

[pic - click to view]

Haha perks like "wait..come closer..tell Pa and Sue Anne that im gonna miss them"
 7 years ago '06        #27
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
He's right about Kobe too by the way, about him trying to bring out his toughness but at his core he's soft. He's a phony out there grabbing his jersey and screaming, it just comes off as being fake and his forced emotion is just for the cameras.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #28
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,782 | Props total: 980 980
Perkins would f**k up Kobe & Gasol physically in a f!ght.

Perkins is a goon.
 7 years ago '04        #29
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,563 | Props total: 2835 2835
 beantown said:
I'll tell you who's more soft than Pau and Kobe, his fans

Make one comment about any of them and they throw a temper tantrum and start posting pictures of the dude when he had a serious injury (which the classless lakers fans booed him as he was getting helped off the floor).

It is what it is. Perkins is real. He's not out there to be buddy buddy with people, he's out there to body people and play basketball. Sorry folks.

prolly booing him because we thought it was a repeat of the Paul Pierce debacle. . .
 03-13-2011, 05:09 PM         #30
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Perk seems hurt
 7 years ago '09        #31
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
OKC isnt ready yet. The guy you wanna see saying that gave a soft I dont wanna p!ss them off answer but the 5th man spit it real. Until Durant feels that way and plays that way, they wont win s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #32
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Perkins: "Yesterdays news. I dont like Pau Gasol or Phil Jackson. Phill is arrogant. Pau is soft. Garnett tries to bring out his toughness, but hes still soft"

Perkins is right
also, perkins has one of the softest players in the NBA on his team lmao

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 abstractq said:
prolly booing him because we thought it was a repeat of the Paul Pierce debacle. . .
So they're doctors who can make split second decisions on whether a player's injured or not huh? I see Lakers fans were still butthurt about that from 2 years previous.
 7 years ago '07        #34
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 braided_uppimp said:

You think he is scared of BYNUM???

x100
 03-13-2011, 05:14 PM         #35
Chip Tha Ripper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Perk need to worry about how hes gonna help the Thunder beat the Lakeshow before he starts talkin s**t...Durant even knows not to open his mouth, and hes younger..u would think Perk would be more wise and mature from his time in Boston
 7 years ago '05        #36
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 beantown said:
So they're doctors who can make split second decisions on whether a player's injured or not huh? I see Lakers fans were still butthurt about that from 2 years previous.
We're butthurt?

The irony in that statement is hilarious. You have been bitter as s**t since the finals; Get out with that bs
 7 years ago '06        #37
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 #1nasfan said:
That's the real reason he's mad, he blames them for his departure from Boston.
^^ Exactly. My boys destroyed this b**ch's "career."
 7 years ago '04        #38
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29643 29643
lol some1 still mad about the last finals..lmao f**k outta here...always lookin pissed off n s**t
 7 years ago '09        #39
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
We'll see him in the finals
 7 years ago '08        #40
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 The Bully said:
i'd pay 100 bucks to see big perk slap the shyt outta that euro and break phil jackson's hip.

and i'd pay an extra 200 to see him beat the shyt outta kobe:cash:

[pic - click to view]

braided_uppimp said:

No1 is affraid of that n*gga Bynum,ur delusional

[pic - click to view]

CaliIsActive said:
For disrespecting the Gawd Kobe Bean Bryant

I Pray Perkins never gets healthy and is out the NBA in the next year or two
Get Off Kobe's nuts

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy