Magic Johnson calls out Kobe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Nautilus O said:
What's that got to do with him staying a hour after the game to shoot, and then go out there and go 6-20??
ur silly if u think an hour shoot around is gonna be reflected days later like kobe aint log in a million gym hours for his career...maybe he didnt like the way his hand felt seein as he is playin wit two bum a.ss fingers, maybe he wanted to be by himself witout ya mother and sister houndin him back at da hotel...kobe can shoot wateva he wants he been a legend and this next ring puts him top 5 all time winners. meanwhile lebron is praised year in and year out for not winning hahah s**ts a joke to me
 7 years ago '06        #82
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Ace2125 said:
damn that n*gga kobe got so owned by the great magic meanwhile rose getting praised by the goat micheal jordan
Rose is in his 3rd season, Kobe is a legend that has 5 rings. Where do you see the comparison?
 7 years ago '10        #83
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 Cambury said:
ur silly if u think an hour shoot around is gonna be reflected days later like kobe aint log in a million gym hours for his career...maybe he didnt like the way his hand felt seein as he is playin wit two bum a.ss fingers, maybe he wanted to be by himself witout ya mother and sister houndin him back at da hotel...kobe can shoot wateva he wants he been a legend and this next ring puts him top 5 all time winners. meanwhile lebron is praised year in and year out for not winning hahah s**ts a joke to me
Seriously........ you gay as fukk yo, im starting to think you secretly want to be friends with me so you reply to anything I post hoping we form a bond.......not happening Hippo.

Nobody was even talking to Bacon Breath and this n*gga wanna write a dissertation to answer for another n*gga.

7 years ago '04        #84
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 5452 5452
 xRapHeadx said:
and Kobe can't say s**t cuz Magic a legend
lol, so what is kobe?
 7 years ago '07        #85
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Nautilus O said:
Seriously........ you gay as fukk yo, im starting to think you secretly want to be friends with me so you reply to anything I post hoping we form a bond.......not happening Hippo.

Nobody was even talking to Bacon Breath and this n*gga wanna write a dissertation to answer for another n*gga.

u geek internet n*gga i say wtf i want cuz u a herb
 7 years ago '07        #86
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,376 | Props total: 21440 21440
 Cambury said:
yall can fall for the gaffle is ya wanna...all these laker legends love to light fires under eachother Kobe is just the most recent JerrY, Elgin, Magic they all do it
this n*gga
 03-13-2011, 07:21 PM         #87
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
man dont get me wrong Kobe is not WACKKKK, I think he is a GREAT PLAYER, but that 15rebs also went with 4 turnovers an personal fouls and does not make up for shooting 6 for 24 I mean I dont remember the last time I seen that bad a shooting performance by a GREAT player in the biggest game on the planet, thats all im saying...
And funny thing you mention those rebs if u saw the game he was getting those boards and just running the ball up the court himself to take a stupid difficult shot, his motivation for those rebounds were just trying to score on his own he almost cost them the game like that man he didnt try to involve his teammates at all he just wanted to win it on his own I mean 2 a.ssists damn!

ray allen missed like 100 three pointers in a game in that series....
 03-13-2011, 07:26 PM         #88
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what....can someone provide me some solid facts on how Magic Johnson had a better NBA career than Kobe Bryant? Cause umm....we tend to just say people are better they came first. But Kobe...is Jordan. Magic would be more Lebron-ish.
 03-13-2011, 07:27 PM         #89
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
magic wasn't a score, more a playmaker, did he even average 20 points for his career?

he was the Greatest laker though, cause he made his teammates better, something kobe doesn't do.

Kobe had three with shaq, and shaq was the best player in the game. then he struggled without him until gasol came along. bynum and gasol are gonna make our break the lakers this year, height.

not to knock kobe cause he was def a soiid player for the first 3 and great without shaq, but he does take too many dumb shots, his ego gets in the way, he wants to be the hero, the star, and it k!lls the team.

i think kobe is a top five talent in the league, but they need to go inside out, not the other way around.

magic just trying to motivate him....
 03-13-2011, 07:28 PM         #90
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to Earvin

Kobes attention whorin is ridiculous
 03-13-2011, 07:29 PM         #91
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
You know what....can someone provide me some solid facts on how Magic Johnson had a better NBA career than Kobe Bryant? Cause umm....we tend to just say people are better they came first. But Kobe...is Jordan. Magic would be more Lebron-ish.
He was clutch too my dude, game winning mini sky hook at the garden to win the finals, don't see bron doing that.

he made everybody around him better, he was a 6"9 point guard, who ran the break, showtime, and without him they wouldn't have won, worthy and kareem were great, but he made everything come together.

basketball is a team sport, magic lead his team to championships.
 7 years ago '10        #92
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 Cambury said:
u geek internet n*gga i say wtf i want cuz u a herb
the irony
 03-13-2011, 07:40 PM         #93
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree, Kobe got to start being a little more consistent with his shooting man, especially since he's not getting to the line anymore, be efficient s**t
 7 years ago '10        #94
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 goodbarz said:
ray allen missed like 100 three pointers in a game in that series....
U just brought up Ray Allen in a convo about Magic and Kobe, seriously just please exit quietly cuz you an idiot, we talking about greats not just great shooters or all star players Ray a level below
 03-13-2011, 08:44 PM         #95
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
U just brought up Ray Allen in a convo about Magic and Kobe, seriously just please exit quietly cuz you an idiot, we talking about greats not just great shooters or all star players Ray a level below

I agree but he did say who had a worse game then Kobe in 7.

I gave an example, true Allen isn't close to either.
 7 years ago '04        #96
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
dang Magic
 7 years ago '04        #97
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 619 619
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Magic is a known d!ckrider

[IMG]http://jamiedubs.com/f**kflickr/data/i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there/see-owl2.jpg[/IMG]
 03-13-2011, 09:23 PM         #98
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

then the next night go 6-20

i guess kobes favorite number is 6 lol
 7 years ago '05        #99
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 JaYYo said:
dwg watch the video for yourself, its cuz he HAD TO pass the ball, [I]look at kobe after he passes the ball he was FIENDINGGGGGGG TO GET THAT s**t

and oh yea P.S. U GOT BODIED with facts, trying to call me out as a hypocrite and failing miserably, I am just a bball fan I aint biased towards no1 I just call it AS IT IS, I dont hate Kobe or like him

Lmao don't claim your own victory f**got

Ron looked just as hesitant as kobe when he took that shot.
 7 years ago '05        #100
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 fmoney88 said:

[pic - click to view]

then the next night go 6-20

i guess kobes favorite number is 6 lol
And win..?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago