Magic Johnson calls out Kobe

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 CaliIsActive said:
now i can tell you aint watch old laker games

he has 5 rings and 3 finals mvps

his first ring he wasnt even a first 2 option and won mvp cuz kareem got injured in the last game

so he was the leader for 2 out of 5
um, Magic played CENTER the first game in the finals in his ROOKIE year because was hurt...an DOMINATED....I forgot exactly what his numbers were but it was something crazy around like 42pts, 15rebs, 10assts something like that
 7 years ago '10        #62
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
I mean the fact people think Kobe is better then Magic just goes to show the average person doesnt really know s**t about basketball so they gotta bring up insults like a disease the niga had lol, thats pathetic....u know what the Lakers record would be if you took out Kobe from Lakers an inserted another elite player like Bron or Wade? Celtics LOST that series last year more then Lakers won it, I mean what the f**k this dude Kobe str8 FLOPPPPPED in game 7, magic or mj neverrrrr did that. Just cause Kobe passed Magic in scoring catergory doesnt make him better, scoring is only ONE PART of bball lol
 7 years ago '06        #63
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,232 | Props total: 1550 1550
Hes right Kobe forcing to much shots in the game hes not letting the game come to him.And yeah Magic was the Lakers.Showtime>>>>>

Respect your elders
 7 years ago '04        #64
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,713 | Props total: 354 354
 jake_starrz said:
i bet if they started steve blake or shannon brown instead of kobe they would 3-peat for sure
^^^this SHannon>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #65
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 JaYYo said:
I mean the fact people think Kobe is better then Magic just goes to show the average person doesnt really know s**t about basketball so they gotta bring up insults like a disease the niga had lol, thats pathetic....u know what the Lakers record would be if you took out Kobe from Lakers an inserted another elite player like Bron or Wade? Celtics LOST that series last year more then Lakers won it, I mean what the f**k this dude Kobe str8 FLOPPPPPED in game 7, magic or mj neverrrrr did that. Just cause Kobe passed Magic in scoring catergory doesnt make him better, scoring is only ONE PART of bball lol

Kobe had 15 rebounds in game 7. If scoring is only one part of basketball, how did he "flop"?
this topic is full of hypocrites. Dudes crying about kobe stans are the same people that go into every kobe thread to hate on him.

From the Logo himself

Last edited by Bea5T; 03-13-2011 at 05:26 PM..
 03-13-2011, 05:31 PM         #66
Prime Time 6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont KB stay wit that fire lit tho...n*gga jus aint got it no more
 7 years ago '10        #67
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Kobe had 15 rebounds in game 7. If scoring is only one part of basketball, how did he "flop"?
this topic is full of hypocrites. Dudes crying about kobe stans are the same people that go into every kobe thread to hate on him.

From the Logo himself

man dont get me wrong Kobe is not WACKKKK, I think he is a GREAT PLAYER, but that 15rebs also went with 4 turnovers an personal fouls and does not make up for shooting 6 for 24 I mean I dont remember the last time I seen that bad a shooting performance by a GREAT player in the biggest game on the planet, thats all im saying...
And funny thing you mention those rebs if u saw the game he was getting those boards and just running the ball up the court himself to take a stupid difficult shot, his motivation for those rebounds were just trying to score on his own he almost cost them the game like that man he didnt try to involve his teammates at all he just wanted to win it on his own I mean 2 a.ssists damn!
 7 years ago '04        #68
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 2707 2707
 -BigC- said:
Shaq turned his back on LA so no he is not ahead of Kobe as far as all time Lakers go.
how is it turning his back on them if he got traded
 7 years ago '07        #69
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
Smh
Kobe Will Never Get The "Greatest Player Ever" Tag. He's A Good Player but He Won't Be "Great". Sports Is Too F*cked Up Now & All The LEGENDS Will Be LEGENDS Til The End of Basketball. There Will Be No Room For Anybody Else, Just H.O.F Space lol
 7 years ago '05        #70
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 JaYYo said:
man dont get me wrong Kobe is not WACKKKK, I think he is a GREAT PLAYER, but that 15rebs also went with 4 turnovers an personal fouls and does not make up for shooting 6 for 24 I mean I dont remember the last time I seen that bad a shooting performance by a GREAT player in the biggest game on the planet, thats all im saying...
And funny thing you mention those rebs if u saw the game he was getting those boards and just running the ball up the court himself to take a stupid difficult shot, his motivation for those rebounds were just trying to score on his own he almost cost them the game like that man he didnt try to involve his teammates at all he just wanted to win it on his own I mean 2 a.ssists damn!
biggest shot of the game...tell me who passed to ron?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #71
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
Most rational people saw through that bs Kobe pulled, everyone know that was a stunt he pulled to draw attention away from them losing and him giving the game away.

But of course some people find that "inspirational"
 7 years ago '08        #72
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I swear laker fans are by far the most ignorant fanbase in all of sports.

and this post just proves my point
True

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #73
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Its all mind games, all this is gonna do is motivate kobe
Not that serious, but it is bxsc.
 7 years ago '10        #74
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Bea5T said:
biggest shot of the game...tell me who passed to ron?

dwg watch the video for yourself, its cuz he HAD TO pass the ball, look at kobe after he passes the ball he was FIENDINGGGGGGG TO GET THAT s**t BACK!
niga ran towards artest with his hands open an facial expression like tyrome biggums to a crackdealer holding a crackrcock LIKE GIME DAT ROCK BACK!

I MEAN LOOK AT KOBES FACE WHEN ARTEST SHOOTS THE BALL HE WAS SCARED FOR HIS f**kING LIFE LMAOOOOOO

and oh yea P.S. U GOT BODIED with facts, trying to call me out as a hypocrite and failing miserably, I am just a bball fan I aint biased towards no1 I just call it AS IT IS, I dont hate Kobe or like him

Last edited by JaYYo; 03-13-2011 at 05:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #75
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
This thread is all jokes

A kobe stan would diss jesus himself if he said something bad about kobe

Its sad really
 7 years ago '05        #76
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
thanks magic prob just unless a monster i mean kobe been had haters this comment not gonna change anyone if u f**k with kobe u do if you dont u still gonna come on here make 80 threads a day bout em so its w.e

i agree he needs to use team more and get his shot in the flow of game. team dont need kobe to carry them just lead us keep ppl in check. but we dont need 30 points from kobe we got ballers.

but kobe is in a lose/lose if he takes bunch of shots and gets 30 n*ggas say he lost it he wack now. if he pass the ball alot only gets like 22 points a game then n*ggas gonna say he lost it he not top dog no more bla bla bla so either way n*gga gonna get hate.
 7 years ago '07        #77
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Kobe era coming to a tragic end. Signs already showing.
 03-13-2011, 06:31 PM         #78
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Not sure if serious....

Magic 5 rings = Kobe 5 rings

Kobe passed Magic a long time ago on the All-Time scoring list...His legend is solid.

If I'm Kobe I tweet: Magic still alive after all the medication!! Does he still fuk Men?

Sorry Magic, too heavy...don't fuk wit my n*gga tho...and yes he was gunning but that's what he get paid to do he's not Lebron...I don't understand this s**t tho...did n*ggas not watch basketball when MJ was playing....he took waaay more shots yet Kobe gets k!lled. I'm 32, I caught all of MJ, Magic and now Kobe.
I could've have sworn Magic was a play maker & a.ssist person...Since when was Magic a scorer??
 7 years ago '06        #79
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
Constructive criticism that is all nothing to see here
 7 years ago '10        #80
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
thanks magic prob just unless a monster i mean kobe been had haters this comment not gonna change anyone if u f**k with kobe u do if you dont u still gonna come on here make 80 threads a day bout em so its w.e

i agree he needs to use team more and get his shot in the flow of game. team dont need kobe to carry them just lead us keep ppl in check. but we dont need 30 points from kobe we got ballers.

but kobe is in a lose/lose if he takes bunch of shots and gets 30 n*ggas say he lost it he wack now. if he pass the ball alot only gets like 22 points a game then n*ggas gonna say he lost it he not top dog no more bla bla bla so either way n*gga gonna get hate.
What's that got to do with him staying a hour after the game to shoot, and then go out there and go 6-20??
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago