Magic Johnson calls out Kobe

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-13-2011, 04:27 PM         #41
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people do realize the whole leagues fg% was higher during the time MJ played as well right?

Or do we just look at stats with no context now...
 7 years ago '08        #42
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Mike Nitty said:
Not sure if serious....

Magic 5 rings = Kobe 5 rings

Kobe passed Magic a long time ago on the All-Time scoring list...His legend is solid.

If I'm Kobe I tweet: Magic still alive after all the medication!! Does he still fuk Men?

Sorry Magic, too heavy...don't fuk wit my n*gga tho...and yes he was gunning but that's what he get paid to do he's not Lebron...I don't understand this s**t tho...did n*ggas not watch basketball when MJ was playing....he took waaay more shots yet Kobe gets k!lled. I'm 32, I caught all of MJ, Magic and now Kobe

Is it that serious
 7 years ago '04        #43
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3477 3477
 modalee said:
Kareem doesnt want a statue because he is Muslim.
Wow.. I never realized that.
 7 years ago '04        #44
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Mike Nitty said:
Not sure if serious....

Kobe passed Magic a long time ago on the All-Time scoring list...His legend is solid.

If I'm Kobe I tweet: Magic still alive after all the medication!! Does he still fuk Men?

Sorry Magic, too heavy...don't fuk wit my n*gga tho...and yes he was gunning but that's what he get paid to do he's not Lebron...I don't understand this s**t tho...did n*ggas not watch basketball when MJ was playing....he took waaay more shots yet Kobe gets k!lled. I'm 32, I caught all of MJ, Magic and now Kobe.
He took way more shots but he also shot a higher percentage then Kobe

not to mention that his shot selection was better then Kobe's.
 7 years ago '10        #45
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9893 9893
 modalee said:
Kareem doesnt want a statue because he is Muslim.
 7 years ago '09        #46
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
There's nothing to see here people, keep it moving.
 7 years ago '07        #47
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 MPLSallstar said:
That doesn't really sound like Magic, but even if he said it he's right.

The only thing I can say is Kobe sprained his ankle really bad in the game.. I personally wouldn't have shot but played more post, but then again they a.sserted Bynum really hard that game..

kobe was 5/16 b4 the sprained ankle
 7 years ago '04        #48
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 CaliIsActive said:
now i can tell you aint watch old laker games

he has 5 rings and 3 finals mvps

his first ring he wasnt even a first 2 option and won mvp cuz kareem got injured in the last game

so he was the leader for 2 out of 5
didnt magic play center when kareem went down... we all know kobe cant hold a candle to something like that. magic is the lakers, then it's jerry west and kobe. You could even argue shaq is still ahead of kobe with 3 finals mvp's as a laker
 7 years ago '06        #49
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I ain't even mad
 03-13-2011, 04:41 PM         #50
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
What's your point? The more was more physical back then and people was attacking the basket more.
Done this about 10 times on this board already so I won't go looking into it again you can do that if you want or take my word for it.

When Jordan faced teams that allowed a similar PPG/FG% to what defenses have allowed over the last decade(Kobes era) he struggled as well. My point is that you shouldn't compare players stats that are from basically different games.
 03-13-2011, 04:41 PM         #51
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Kobe stans in 3, 2, 1.....
Watch them start disrespecting the G.O.A.T of their franchise.

GOAT Laker = a tie between Kareem and Kobe.
 03-13-2011, 04:42 PM         #52
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fat_boyy21 said:
didnt magic play center when kareem went down... we all know kobe cant hold a candle to something like that. magic is the lakers, then it's jerry west and kobe. You could even argue shaq is still ahead of kobe with 3 finals mvp's as a laker
Shaq turned his back on LA so no he is not ahead of Kobe as far as all time Lakers go.
 7 years ago '06        #53
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 Mike Nitty said:
Not sure if serious....

Sorry Magic, too heavy...don't fuk wit my n*gga tho...and yes he was gunning but that's what he get paid to do he's not Lebron...I don't understand this s**t tho...did n*ggas not watch basketball when MJ was playing....he took waaay more shots yet Kobe gets k!lled. I'm 32, I caught all of MJ, Magic and now Kobe.
lol bulls**t lie kobe neva took as many shots as kobe and especially the bad shots kobe takes lol look at him in the heat game they was down by 3 wade was playing defense he couldn't get buy shot the ball from damn near half court lol it was like the lakers last 9 possesions kobe shot the damn ball lol he was like f**k the 7 footers its kobe time lmao
 7 years ago '05        #54
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
magic hops from lebron to kobe to whoever is hot.
 7 years ago '04        #55
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 5195 5195
 kip99 said:
lol bulls**t lie kobe neva took as many shots as kobe and especially the bad shots kobe takes lol look at him in the heat game they was down by 3 wade was playing defense he couldn't get buy shot the ball from damn near half court lol it was like the lakers last 9 possesions kobe shot the damn ball lol he was like f**k the 7 footers its kobe time lmao
I'm a.ssuming u meant MJ never took as many shots as Kobe but you're are wrong as hell.
 7 years ago '04        #56
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
Ever since Magic gave up his share in the Lakers...Seem like ole boy has been talkin sideways more and more......You got a Statue in front of the Staples Center....Magic needs to fall back alittle bit.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
 Mike Nitty said:
Not sure if serious....

this is a first team defense post right here

get off his d!ck
 7 years ago '07        #58
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Mike Nitty said:
Not sure if serious....

Sorry but Magic's whole basketball resume >>>>

Either way he's joking its a shot but its not serious
 03-13-2011, 05:15 PM         #59
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wud hate havin a kobe on my team
 03-13-2011, 05:16 PM         #60
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
And Kobe has 8

Magic has ZEROO

another L for HIV

Kobe stans are so b**ch made it's funny. These hoe a.ss n*ggas are truly hilarious...
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy