Jay-Z Reps Jesus at Nets Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
MFs will make a thread about anyMFthing!
 7 years ago '08        #122
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
mockery of Jesus is all that is, his gay friend wears the same shirts to,

Illuminated camel -"Jesus can't save you"

Last edited by The N; 03-13-2011 at 02:12 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #123
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Michael_Moore said:
Jesus burning on the shirt?
yeah exactly. that's blasphemy
 7 years ago '06        #124
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1295 1295
Timbs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whack a.ss ACG's
 03-13-2011, 02:35 PM         #125
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
No reply to my first post?

No idea WHATSOEVER about the history behind the "Do What Thou Wilt" phrase?

Figures.

You naysayers/Jay-z d!ckriders are running out of insults.
Buts its a shirt.... Its a shirt...........

Didn't he rock that hoodie on run this town music video which was a concept of......... DID YOU KNOW THE HOODIE was out before jay-z even rocked it? Around that time when everyone was wearing skull and bones, did you accuse everybody of devil worshiping? You have to understand its all trends and jay-z does the opposite.... Everybody hops on the skull and bones.. hov goes with the illuminati, just rap music...
 03-13-2011, 02:56 PM         #126
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
No reply to my first post?

No idea WHATSOEVER about the history behind the "Do What Thou Wilt" phrase?

Figures.

You naysayers/Jay-z d!ckriders are running out of insults.
you got him

03-13-2011, 03:05 PM         #127
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

[pic - click to view]

is that angela yee next to hov??????
that was established many pages ago dumb a.ss....
 03-13-2011, 03:27 PM         #128
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLight said:
does the shirt say "f**k JESUS" i don't see it...

and yes it is effective, this thread is about to hit 8 pages
lol at you thinking there's a boost in sales as a result of the infusion of Illuminati into his artistry...

the stats paint a completely different picture...

The Blueprint 3 is the eleventh studio album by American rapper Jay-Z, released September 8, 2009, on Roc Nation. It is the final installment in The Blueprint trilogy, preceded by The Blueprint (2001) and The Blueprint2: The Gift & The Curse (2002). Production for the album took place during 2008 to 2009 at several recording studios and was handled by Kanye West, The Neptunes, Jeff Bhasker, Al Shux, Jermone Harmon, No I.D., The Inkredibles, Swizz Beatz, and Timbaland.

The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 476,000 copies in its first week. It became Jay-Z's eleventh US number-one album, breaking the record he had previously shared with Elvis Presley, and produced five singles that achieved chart success. Upon its release, The Blueprint 3 received generally mixed to positive reviews from music critics. Rolling Stone named it the fourth best album of 2009. The album has sold over 1.9 million copies in the United States.

Kingdom Come. That album reached #1 and went double platinum.
American Gangster is the tenth studio album by American rapper Jay-Z, released November 6, 2007 on Roc-A-Fella Records. It is Jay-Z's last release for the Def Jam label and his first concept album, which was inspired by the film of the same name. The album features production from Diddy & The Hitmen, Just Blaze, and The Neptunes, among others. Guest appearances include Beanie Sigel, Lil Wayne, Pharrell, and Nas. Jay-Z released an a cappella version of the album on the date of his 38th birthday, December 4, 2007.

The album was released to commercial success, despite being pulled from the iTunes Store at Jay-Z's request. It debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, selling 425,861 copies in its first week, while tying Elvis Presley for the second most U.S. number-one albums. Upon its release, American Gangster received general acclaim from most music critics. Rolling Stone named it the third best album of 2007. The album has been certified platinum by the Recording Industry a.ssociation of America for shipments in excess of one million copies in the United States.
"Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)". Vol. 2 was certified five times platinum in the US
The Black Album to be his last album.[1] The Black Album included the hits "Dirt Off Your Shoulder" and "99 Problems", went triple platinum
if this is such a successful marketing strategy,then why has he either sold significantly less or sold relatively the same amount of albums & hasn't been able to top his best selling album since ppl have gotten wise to this Illuminati s**t? dudes sales are on the decline but continues forward with the satanic imagery/lyricism...this goes way beyond the realm of rap lil homie..he's doing what he's told to do whether there's a profit or not.
 7 years ago '04        #129
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 deLeet said:
Buts its a shirt.... Its a shirt...........
A shirt with symbology LITERALLY all over it.

Symbology that you and many others obviously don't know.

Which is why he's wearing it (again).

deLeet said:
Didn't he rock that hoodie on run this town music video which was a concept of.........
It's from the video set.

I don't care what the concept of the video was, that isn't the topic of discussion.

deLeet said:
DID YOU KNOW THE HOODIE was out before jay-z even rocked it?
Did you know that doesn't mean a damn thing?

deLeet said:
Around that time when everyone was wearing skull and bones,
Like Jay-Z in the Johnny Cash video?

deLeet said:
did you accuse everybody of devil worshiping?
I could tell who was unaware of what it meant and who wasn't.

Jay-Z knows.

deLeet said:
You have to understand its all trends and jay-z does the opposite.... Everybody hops on the skull and bones.. hov goes with the illuminati, just rap music...
If you want to wear clothing promoting a centuries-old necromancy symbol worshiped by inbred blue-bloods, go ahead.

You have to understand the symbology behind these "trends" to know where it REALLY comes from.

More importantly, those behind promoting these symbols.
 7 years ago '05        #130
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25143 25143
*looks at thread*

This s**t Again....Its The Same Questions & Answers In These Kind of Threads.
 7 years ago '04        #131
space
space
 Smooth Brother said:
Tupac Shakur has a tattoo of everything you just explained,
So?

Smooth Brother said:
will you consider him as someone who was a Freemason and part of the Illuminati too?
All due respect to 2Pac.....

He isn't around anymore, is he?

Smooth Brother said:
I really think y'all are lookin' too much into the t-shirt...
I really think you and others aren't looking AT ALL.

You see Jesus on the shirt and that's LITERALLY it.

What else do you see?
 7 years ago '04        #132
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
that was established many pages ago dumb a.ss....
 03-13-2011, 03:50 PM         #133
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-z Knows!!
 03-13-2011, 03:55 PM         #134
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He is mocking jesus cause of what happend in japan.

Still part of the illuminati
 7 years ago '10        #135
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Michael_Moore said:
lol at you thinking there's a boost in sales as a result of the infusion of Illuminati into his artistry...

the stats paint a completely different picture...

if this is such a successful marketing strategy,then why has he either sold significantly less or sold relatively the same amount of albums & hasn't been able to top his best selling album since ppl have gotten wise to this Illuminati s**t? dudes sales are on the decline but continues forward with the satanic imagery/lyricism...this goes way beyond the realm of rap lil homie..he's doing what he's told to do whether there's a profit or not.

moron, do you know that album sales IN GENERAL have been declining? Do you understand the music industry or are you one of those guys who sits on a computer all day getting "facts" from youtube?

it's a marketing strategy to KEEP people talking about HIM... are you stupid? are you slow? idiot? can you not see the RESULTS in this thread? You think i'm sitting her pulling this out of my a.ss but LOOK and ANALYZE the thread, this ain't rocket science "lil homie" this is simple MARKETING.

Jay wears a "jesus is lord" shirt which in NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM states that he is being blasphemous and this forum goes on a rampage. YOU ALL a.ssUME IT by creating something that is not there.

Have you seen Lady Gaga videos and all the symbolism she uses? Have you read the 48 Laws of Power? read it so you can see and understand why people of high status use symbols and images to keep idiots like you talking about them.

HUMANS give symbols and images MEANING. Your response to images and symbols is a projection of your subconscious mind or ideas planted there by marketing tactics.

so please cut the Illuminati bulls**t if you can't back it up with facts
 03-13-2011, 04:29 PM         #136
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By RedLight
you're a complete retard..the sole purpose of having a marketing strategy is so it can translate into profit..you know that thing they call sales...money..there's no sense in moving forward with a marketing strategy if it doesn't generate money you f**kin' moron...

lol at you saying they do this to get "ppl like me to talk about it" how exactly is that paying the bills for anyone or putting food on the table..? you think A&R's are only going around the country scouting for talent so they can only recruit ppl that can get ppl to spark debates & conversations ?

coming up with a marketing strategy knowing it isn't going to be profitable defeats the purpose of calling it the "MUSIC BUSINESS" dumb a.ss...
 7 years ago '10        #137
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
Christian Warriors out in full force in this thread I see, do muslims ever go on Illuminati rants????

Yee looks awful in that pic, shes normally pretty dope
 7 years ago '06        #138
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
dude has no swag
 03-13-2011, 04:38 PM         #139
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofab said:
Yeah, not the messiahs true name. Yahushua is. the letter j isn't even 500 years old. the bible was written in hebrew.
the most high has a personalized name like us, not god.
Yahuah (pronounced yahweh)
check the preface of ur bible and it tells of the TRADITION
of name REPLACEMENT if you're not in truth, then its a lie.
fossilizedcutstoms dot com has some good reads, check it out mane.

Jay is luminati down. but it's so much bigger than him...
 bkid said:
n*gga worth $500 mill and repeating clothes

from last year australia

[pic - click to view]

I AIN'T WORTH 500 MILLI BUT SOMETIMES I BUY 3 OF THE SAME s**t IF I LIKE IT SO IT ALWAYS LOOK CRISP...AND IF I WAS WORTH 500 MILLI CLOTHES WOULD BE THE LAST OF MY CONCERN...JUST SAYIN
 7 years ago '05        #140
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
I could see not believing in false idols, in that sense I agree with the shirts message. Thats still no reason to throw jabs at christianity. If u dont believe in it cool, but throwing subliminal shots through clothing??????? Jay a clever n*gga dawg, my thing is his ideals are weird. You at what 800 million close to a billion and you still scared to rep your spiritual beliefs through music but you wearing cloths "do what thou wilt" jesus in flames "masters of the craft" you repping your beliefs in secret. If Jay feel like what he believe in is real then why he dont speak on it????? Instead of subliminals , last time he spoke real he got hit with that ether ....... f**k money,awards and titles (you can buy that) son soul still burning from that and that dont have a wordly price.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 03-13-2011 at 04:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago