most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
but he's illuminati tho
 7 years ago '06        #62
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
So many things wrong with that picture. Jay know what he doing.

- Idolatry. Even if that was depicting the Messiah, how sick do you have to be in order to put his head on a shirt and wear it as fashion
- Jesus is not the true name of the Messiah. There were no "Jesuses" back then. The name of the Messiah was changed. His true name has meaning. The name Jesus doesn't mean anything. It can be a.ssociated with a lot of "other" gods though. Might be the biggest deception yet. Can only be saved by one name. What if everyone is seeking salvation through a pagan deity and not the true savior? Christianity anyone?
- Lord is a title. One given to Ba'al. Research it. Why the hell would the Messiah share a title like that with such a person?

I'm still searching for answers. Sleep if yall want to.
 7 years ago '04        #63
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
this dude is such a f*g
 7 years ago '07        #64
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 hood135 said:

- Idolatry. Even if that was depicting the Messiah, how sick do you have to be in order to put his head on a shirt and wear it as fashion
- Jesus is not the true name of the Messiah. There were no "Jesuses" back then. The name of the Messiah was changed. His true name has meaning. The name Jesus doesn't mean anything. It can be a.ssociated with a lot of "other" gods though. Might be the biggest deception yet. Can only be saved by one name. What if everyone is seeking salvation through a pagan deity and not the true savior? Christianity anyone?
- Lord is a title. One given to Ba'al. Research it. Why the hell would the Messiah share a title like that with such a person?

Good point
 03-12-2011, 10:28 PM         #65
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Redplayboy313 said:
Yeah its pretty creepy. If he was really trying to support the cause he could have worn a Christian brand.
fvck a Christian brand plehboi

but good god, jesus in flames is pure evil
 7 years ago '05        #66
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 hood135 said:

True that. Shirt is a mockery. Anybody who knows anything about satanists or religion on a whole knows that. Thats why he used to rock the crosses, even though he has admitted time and time again that he doesn't beleive in Christianity. I understand he a mason (he knows the truth about civilization) and all by why though subliminal shots, Jesus in flames on a tee??????? C'mon Jay, i know you understand the science but let that shyt go. I dont disagree with the false idol shots he throwing but with all the money he got he should just come out and spit that real shyt and actually start rappin "like common sense".
 03-12-2011, 10:31 PM         #67
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

Fuck out of here n*gga, you aint moses, you aint Magdalena n*gga

Last edited by cheguevara; 03-12-2011 at 10:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #68
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
Its just an overpriced tshirt from givenchy some seasons ago... This aint some "master of craft" tshirt from rocawear...
 03-12-2011, 11:08 PM         #69
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Timbs?
whats wrong wit timbs
 7 years ago '10        #70
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,279 | Props total: 23784 23784
:jay:
 7 years ago '10        #71
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 MosDefinition said:
so what would that mean about people walking around with chains with cross pendants

isnt that mocking the man
Jesus with scars, thorns on his head, or on the cross= Mockery.
Just the cross itself is fine, though.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
i think the damage has already been done.....plus in countless interviews he says he dont believe in Jesus Christ...only that he believes in a higher power...now he rocking a Jesus is Lord shirt???...come on Jay, stick to what you believe...dont compromise it for anything...lost respect for you here...
 7 years ago '09        #73
Jmoore334 
space
space
$2,288 | Props total: 274 274
 hood135 said:

Just Stop
 7 years ago '06        #74
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Some times I have to remind myself that people are just dumb as s**t like thats not a Givenchy shirt. About 7 people pointed that out and idiots are still gossiping about cloths they cant afford on a person watching the basketball team HE OWNS plays. n*ggas aint on sport forums talking about Mark Cuban's shoes and shirt, why r hip-hop fans so gay sometimes.

R n*ggas really that mad at him living his life
 7 years ago '04        #75
ghettofab 
space
space
space
$499 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, not the messiahs true name. Yahushua is. the letter j isn't even 500 years old. the bible was written in hebrew.
the most high has a personalized name like us, not god.
Yahuah (pronounced yahweh)
check the preface of ur bible and it tells of the TRADITION
of name REPLACEMENT if you're not in truth, then its a lie.
fossilizedcutstoms dot com has some good reads, check it out mane.

Jay is luminati down. but it's so much bigger than him...

hood135 said:

7 years ago '04        #76
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,318 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Adewale said:
Some times I have to remind myself that people are just dumb as s**t like thats not a Givenchy shirt. About 7 people pointed that out and idiots are still gossiping about cloths they cant afford on a person watching the basketball team HE OWNS plays. n*ggas aint on sport forums talking about Mark Cuban's shoes and shirt, why r hip-hop fans so gay sometimes.

R n*ggas really that mad at him living his life

Because Mark Cuban wears Mavericks jersey/shirt 90% pf the time and not Jesus burning shirts
 7 years ago '07        #77
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6106 6106
"timbs we off that"

what a hypocrite.
 7 years ago '04        #78
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
yall k!ll me with the shyt...illuminati etc etc...let that man live his life...yall b**ch about that but yall sin every fukkin day....
 7 years ago '04        #79
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 Kalon said:
yall k!ll me with the shyt...illuminati etc etc...let that man live his life...yall b**ch about that but yall sin every fukkin day....
its gettin so f**kin old...
 03-13-2011, 12:17 AM         #80
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
angela yee busted....hov a square...a n*gga like me deserve that paper...id be in a condo butt nekkid with 7 butt nekkid hoes of various ethnic backgrounds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago