Yelawolf On Shady Records Family: ‘We Got the Hardest Crew’

most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,025 | Props total: 152 152
slaughterhouse is the hardest crew out though...

but im not a yelawolf fan and ems new s**t is weak...
 7 years ago '09        #82
The CANNON 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 229 229
ok death row is the hardest crew
ha
 7 years ago '05        #83
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Mr. Snowman said:
really????

there has been NOT ONE SUPERSTAR TO EMERGE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS

Wayne was the last one, and before him it was 50, Kanye

you dont see much superstars emerge from rap music these days

BUT,

you dont think yella has potential? hes got the Jimmy Iovine/Eminen Machine pushing him, he def has the ability to blow.

and so does budden, if buddens music reached mass audience people would flock to it because its REAL MUSIC. that has heart and soul...its not manufactured trash like willow smith, drake, etc.

its very rare that a true real artist like Lupe is pushed on the people, its usually manufactured artists. Yella is original and so is Budden

"voice, charisma, mic presence" they dont have that now huh
but where is the potential superstar? G.O.O.D music has the most well rounded roster, you got legends, spitters, creatives etc. Shady is a one dimensional label, with artists that have an underground following moreso than the masses. You think Budden will sell cause he takes real music? Since when has real music equalled sales, especially in this day and age.

As for your Yelawolf point, he is grossly overatted, he can rap, yes, but nothing more nothing less and if you dont think that the sole reason for him being signed to Shady as somewhat of an Eminem white prodigy then I dont know what to say.

at you thinking Budden has a really good voice...its one of his weak points to me.

All im saying is, Yelawof could be right in terms of straight spitters Shady has emcees, but they dont possess any total package artists.
 7 years ago '04        #84
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
 ngoogs said:
this is all true but Jay Electronica >>>>>>> Slaughterhouse. I just wish he wasn't so damn lazy because the man is crazy brilliant.
 7 years ago '05        #85
lokey19 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$945 | Props total: 277 277
 Slickems said:
ummmm "hardest crew"?



[pic - click to view]

NO
 7 years ago '04        #86
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 regularjoe said:
j the facts r indisputable

[pic - click to view]



best thing shady/aftermath has is/was and in this order

eminem everything prior 2004
joel ortiz
obice trice
game
young buck
50
 7 years ago '11        #87
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
talks about talking with eminem ?
really ?
 03-14-2011, 02:21 AM         #88
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
really????


and so does budden, if buddens music reached mass audience people would flock to it because its REAL MUSIC. that has heart and soul...its not manufactured trash like willow smith, drake, etc.
 7 years ago '07        #89
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
The only reason Slaughter house has any shine right now is because the Royce-Eminem connection. Otherwise, they'd be just like every other rappers trying to team up right now.
 7 years ago '11        #90
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$663 | Props total: 601 601
 Slickems said:
ummmm "hardest crew"?



[pic - click to view]

Why would you post a pic of illerate hobos?
 7 years ago '11        #91
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$663 | Props total: 601 601
Yela cudi and lupe are best three right now. Each woth different labels. Lupe has jays influence, cudi has common nd kanye, nd yela has eminem
 7 years ago '04        #92
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
 2totimes said:
j the facts r indisputable

[pic - click to view]



best thing shady/aftermath has is/was and in this order

eminem everything prior 2004
joel ortiz
obice trice
game
young buck
50
Jay Electronica is dope. But, he's not a brilliant genius.

, don't be a hater. It went

Em
50
G-Unit
D12 (tie)
Banks (tie)
Obie Trice (tie)
Game wasn't on Shady--he was on Aftermath

Yela will sell. Hopefully Slaughterhouse will... but unfortunately, all the idiots that support them (myself included) are on message boards, and they never buy CDs. Then... you'll one of two comments: "Slaughterhouse/Budden lost", or "Why didn't Slaughterhouse do numbers". All of which, the inevitable answer is.... You/Me/Us didn't buy the f**king album.
 7 years ago '04        #93
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 regularjoe said:
Jay Electronica is dope. But, he's not a brilliant genius.

, don't be a hater. It went

Em
50
G-Unit
D12 (tie)
Banks (tie)
Obie Trice (tie)
Game wasn't on Shady--he was on Aftermath

Yela will sell. Hopefully Slaughterhouse will... but unfortunately, all the idiots that support them (myself included) are on message boards, and they never buy CDs. Then... you'll one of two comments: "Slaughterhouse/Budden lost", or "Why didn't Slaughterhouse do numbers". All of which, the inevitable answer is.... You/Me/Us didn't buy the f**king album.
do you fools read or just skim thru it? i sed shady/aftermath.

and obie is better than 50. dont fool urself. game is better than 50cent
 7 years ago '04        #94
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
 2totimes said:
do you fools read or just skim thru it? i sed shady/aftermath.

and obie is better than 50. dont fool urself. game is better than 50cent
You're right. My bad, I mis-read.

But no... Game and Obie aren't better than 50.

GRODT and 50 Cent is the Future >>> Obie and Game. (And for the record, I like Obie. I think Game is douchebag as a human, but he makes good music for the most part).
 7 years ago '04        #95
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 regularjoe said:
You're right. My bad, I mis-read.

But no... Game and Obie aren't better than 50.

GRODT and 50 Cent is the Future >>> Obie and Game. (And for the record, I like Obie. I think Game is douchebag as a human, but he makes good music for the most part).
but lets talk real life.

how is obie not better than 50. lyrics and beats was banging.

or did 50's amusement park just solidify your 50 is the illest opinion?
 7 years ago '04        #96
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
 2totimes said:
but lets talk real life.

how is obie not better than 50. lyrics and beats was banging.

or did 50's amusement park just solidify your 50 is the illest opinion?
Amusement Park? Come on, don't be stupid. It was Candy Shop.



Obie doesn't have the song discography to compete with 50. 2 albums (1 good, 1 above average)... doesn't compete with 50's. Obie doesn't have any classics. I suppose for arguments sake--"Cheers" teeters the line of classic.

And since Shady rebuilt... in a couple years.... Yela >> Obie
 7 years ago '04        #97
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 regularjoe said:
Amusement Park? Come on, don't be stupid. It was Candy Shop.



Obie doesn't have the song discography to compete with 50. 2 albums (1 good, 1 above average)... doesn't compete with 50's. Obie doesn't have any classics. I suppose for arguments sake--"Cheers" teeters the line of classic.

And since Shady rebuilt... in a couple years.... Yela >> Obie
obie first 2 commercial albums r btr than 50s first two.

all im saying is obie will outrap fif any day of the week.
 7 years ago '04        #98
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
 2totimes said:
obie first 2 commercial albums r btr than 50s first two.

all im saying is obie will outrap fif any day of the week.
I agree with Obie being able to out rap 50. But, I don't think Obie's first two albums are better than 50's.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy