Mar 12 - Did This Girl Predict The Earthquake In Japan?

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-13-2011, 06:13 PM         #61
JP88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what her number what she look like...It hit her up maybe try to pipe or something I wanna give her some of that pre-d!cking she been talmbout. could come in handy.

but seriously this is a kind of scary ionno how she put those events together very wierd she was right as fuk.:budden:

Last edited by JP88; 03-13-2011 at 06:15 PM..
 03-13-2011, 07:58 PM         #62
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
i mean, look, I'm not in here to try and point fingers at y'all and be like "you're worng, you're wrong, you're wrong..." and so on and so forth....I think that some of you have your own beliefs about how horrible events unfold and the meanings behind them, fine...all I'm saying is that you should look for the logic in what you present....I'd be willing to bet that none is there most often...

do I think that our govt. is up to no good? Yeah, probably...do I think that somehow the organization that conducts research on the upper ionosphere is responsible for the biggest earthquake in Japan's history? No...

Do I think that some (and i stress the word "some" here) people on this planet are in some manner far more deeply connected to a spiritual network and might have some inkling of an instinct toward future events? Possibly, yes...do I think that someone pinpointed this exact event because of that special instinct...well, that's a horse of an entirely different color.

logic, reason, fact; these are what you should seek out...these are what will guide you to the truth...not superstition...not wild conjecture...
my man just spit the realness and ya'll suckers believe anything you read.

a vast amount of monkeys on a vast amount of computers can predict something and some are going to be right...

what are humans but glorified monkeys?
 7 years ago '07        #63
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,477 | Props total: 69976 69976
crazy s**t, i wanna know whats gonna happen today n tomorrow (15)
 03-14-2011, 04:15 PM         #64
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #65
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Something to keep an eye on.....

Halt Jaitapur nuclear project, says CPI-M

New Delhi, March 15 (IANS) The Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) Tuesday called for an immediate halt to the Jaitapur nuclear power project in Maharashtra in view of the nuclear meltdown in Japan.

The CPI-M said locals were totally opposed to the location of the plant in their area and had refused to accept the 'forcible acquisition of their lands' for the project.

'Given the crisis which has developed in some of the nuclear power reactors in Japan after the tsunami and the threat of a meltdown, it is imperative that the environmental clearance given to the project be withdrawn,' the party said. 'The issue should be reexamined.'

The 9,900 MW Jaitapur power project, coming up in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, is to be set up with imported nuclear plants from the French company Areva. The CPI-M said these reactors, based on the European Pressurised Reactor (EPR) technology, have not been commissioned for operation anywhere in the world.

'There are questions about the reliability and safety of these new reactors which are also much more expensive. Both in France and Finland, the construction of these reactors have run into difficulties.

'The justifications being given about the EPR project at Jaitapur by the concerned authorities cannot be accepted. The safety and interests of the people of Jaitapur and the country should be paramount,' it said.
 03-15-2011, 11:45 AM         #66
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Something to keep an eye on.....

props
 7 years ago '04        #67
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 The N said:
Predictions?, f**k that, how about THREATS, listen carefully to what this man says.

LMAOROFLLAMDOAFMSAMSDOAFM

what a f**ken nut job

"I ask you to please bomb the power generators at HAARP"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH wow

what a f**ken moron.

yeah I know HAARP is real and I believe its possible that it can make weather, that brain washing stuff i don't know about all that but I believe its possible it can make weather and create earth quakes, but if they are actually using it for that well thats up for speculation.

but damn this guy in the video belongs in a mental institute.

Last edited by K1; 03-16-2011 at 02:31 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #68
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 bouncer900 said:
they were having foreshocks days before the 8.9 so
:agreement6: these f**king idiots don't know any better. they are mindless sheep that are told how to think by attention wh0ores like alex jones
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago