Mar 12 - Did This Girl Predict The Earthquake In Japan?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
sayin that a big earthquake could hit Japan is like saying that a big tornado is gonna happen around Kansas...it's already been a very real possibility for a long a.ss time...you ain't predicting nuthin new at all...
 03-12-2011, 07:56 PM         #42
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
sayin that a big earthquake could hit Japan is like saying that a big tornado is gonna happen around Kansas...it's already been a very real possibility for a long a.ss time...you ain't predicting nuthin new at all...

dude she provided the day and month the s**t would hit....not to mention credible evidence to back up her s**t...wtf are you on?
 7 years ago '04        #43
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Michael_Moore said:

dude she provided the day and month the s**t would hit....not to mention credible evidence to back up her s**t...wtf are you on?
When did she provide the day? She gave a range in the video I've seen. And what credible evidence did she present?
 03-12-2011, 08:05 PM         #44
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
When did she provide the day? She gave a range in the video I've seen. And what credible evidence did she present?
post #26 on page 2
 7 years ago '07        #45
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Michael_Moore said:

What's even more crazy is this dude had a dream about the earthquake before it happened. Check out his post, very eerie.

Last edited by mrfreak76; 03-12-2011 at 08:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
post #26 on page 2
I've seen that. She gave a range, not a specific day.
 7 years ago '04        #47
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 mrfreak76 said:
What's even more crazy is this dude had a dream about the earthquake 4 days before it happened. Check out his post, very eerie.

That's from February.
 7 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 HHS said:
That's from February.
My bad your right, still eerie though
 7 years ago '04        #49
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 mrfreak76 said:
My bad your right, still eerie though
Eh. Search the internet a little bit for disaster predictions, even specifically earthquake predictions. You'll find hundreds. Thousands of earthquakes over 5.0 happen every year. Over a hundred over 6.0, and more than a dozen over 7.0. Japan is, of course, one of the most earthquake prone countries in the world, being on the ring of fire. So, to look after a big earthquake, and be able to find a few predictions that were vaguely right, out of hundreds that turn out to be wrong, is just a numbers game.

If we count earthquakes over 7.0 as being big, you have about a 1 in 30 chance of picking a random date, and having an earthquake happen somewhere on that date (and these two examples weren't even specific to one date, they hedged their bets). Even huge earthquakes, over 8.0, happen on average about once a year, so you'd have a 1 in 365 change of being right. Not good odds, but when you have a field of however many people are out there predicting disasters, to find one of them being right might be interesting, but it hardly suggests they really knew it would happen. The method would have to be repeatable and precise to give any real credence to it.
 7 years ago '04        #50
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
I hate the way this b**ch is talking. Hella annoying. "OMG i'm soo mad" Shut up.
 7 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 HHS said:
Eh. Search the internet a little bit for disaster predictions, even specifically earthquake predictions. You'll find hundreds. Thousands of earthquakes over 5.0 happen every year. Over a hundred over 6.0, and more than a dozen over 7.0. Japan is, of course, one of the most earthquake prone countries in the world, being on the ring of fire. So, to look after a big earthquake, and be able to find a few predictions that were vaguely right, out of hundreds that turn out to be wrong, is just a numbers game.

If we count earthquakes over 7.0 as being big, you have about a 1 in 30 chance of picking a random date, and having an earthquake happen somewhere on that date (and these two examples weren't even specific to one date, they hedged their bets). Even huge earthquakes, over 8.0, happen on average about once a year, so you'd have a 1 in 365 change of being right. Not good odds, but when you have a field of however many people are out there predicting disasters, to find one of them being right might be interesting, but it hardly suggests they really knew it would happen. The method would have to be repeatable and precise to give any real credence to it.
 7 years ago '08        #52
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,539 | Props total: 17169 17169
Predictions?, f**k that, how about THREATS, listen carefully to what this man says.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 03-12-2011 at 09:06 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #53
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
f**k out of here.

First I was like

Then I was like :jawdropping:

After that I was like :ahh:

Then she said she had a vision from Jesus which made me

Now I'm just like :liar:
 03-12-2011, 11:51 PM         #54
makaveli40212 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she seems to do a lot research and seems to know what shes talking about. she revealed some interesting things.
 03-13-2011, 12:52 AM         #55
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yooo i saw that orange glowing s**t falling out the sky while i was sitting outside about 2 maybe 2 and a half years ago. thats crazy that s**t hit the ground somewhere and rumbled the ground for about 15 secs. im in va literally right on the east coast in va beach. it was all over the news but of course they never told us what it was. at first i thought space junk but im seriously starting to believe that s**t was a meteorite that hit either water or land
 7 years ago '06        #56
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
i mean, look, I'm not in here to try and point fingers at y'all and be like "you're worng, you're wrong, you're wrong..." and so on and so forth....I think that some of you have your own beliefs about how horrible events unfold and the meanings behind them, fine...all I'm saying is that you should look for the logic in what you present....I'd be willing to bet that none is there most often...

do I think that our govt. is up to no good? Yeah, probably...do I think that somehow the organization that conducts research on the upper ionosphere is responsible for the biggest earthquake in Japan's history? No...

Do I think that some (and i stress the word "some" here) people on this planet are in some manner far more deeply connected to a spiritual network and might have some inkling of an instinct toward future events? Possibly, yes...do I think that someone pinpointed this exact event because of that special instinct...well, that's a horse of an entirely different color.

logic, reason, fact; these are what you should seek out...these are what will guide you to the truth...not superstition...not wild conjecture...
 03-13-2011, 08:24 AM         #57
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 makaveli40212 said:
she seems to do a lot research and seems to know what shes talking about. she revealed some interesting things.
 7 years ago '10        #58
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
has she made a video over and over again...?
 03-13-2011, 10:00 AM         #59
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrfreak76 said:
This video is even more chilling...3 days before the Japan earthquake
alot like football can u give me a man to tell me this info? this b**ch is annoying as f**k!
 03-13-2011, 05:44 PM         #60
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Update: As if the beleaguered Japanese didnít have enough problems:

A volcano in southwestern Japan erupted Sunday after nearly two weeks of relative silence, sending ash and rocks up to four kilometres (two and a half miles) into the air, a local official says. Ö
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now