Mar 12 - Did This Girl Predict The Earthquake In Japan?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2011, 04:56 PM         #21
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Japan was overdue for another big one... hardly a prediction, someone is going to guess correct
 7 years ago '06        #22
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
why does she have a trailer of 3-11-11 at end of her videos
 7 years ago '04        #23
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Looks like good viral marketing for that Battlefield LA movie...
ya its weird how both of them end with clips from that movie
 03-12-2011, 05:15 PM         #24
iamzak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn! People need to listen to these guys on YouTube more often!
 7 years ago '06        #25
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 iamzak said:
Damn! People need to listen to these guys on YouTube more often!
thisss
 03-12-2011, 05:31 PM         #26
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's funny, this woman predicted this earthquake down to the very f**kin' day this past week & ppl still look the other way like it's insignificant..lol it's interesting but yet sad to watch how the human psyche works when it's been duped & conditioned by the globalists...

video uploaded: March 9 2011
Japan Earthquake occurrence: March 11 2011

Prediction made at 3:27

"The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #27
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
 Michael_Moore said:
it's funny, this woman predicted this earthquake down to the very f**kin' day this past week & ppl still look the other way like it's insignificant..lol it's interesting but yet sad to watch how the human psyche works when it's been duped & conditioned by the globalists...

they were having foreshocks days before the 8.9 so
 7 years ago '05        #28
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,080 | Props total: 10756 10756
oh s**t

@ Michael Moore's post
 7 years ago '07        #29
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Michael_Moore said:

Wow, we might be f**ked! Did you notice how she talks about world leaders hanging out in a secret bunker in New Delhi right now! I am so praying this is not true, I live in LA!
 03-12-2011, 06:06 PM         #30
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrfreak76 said:
Wow, we might be f**ked! Did you notice how she talks about world leaders hanging out in a secret bunker in New Delhi right now! I am so praying this is not true, I live in LA!
that's another thing I don't understand about some of these ppl that are still asleep...what purpose would the gov't have for building underground bunkers in key places like Denver and as you said in New Dehli unless they had the sole intention of using them...and then you've gotta ask yourself why don't they want to talk about it....

like the lady said up top in the video..you're not going to get this info from the CNN's The BBC's,MSNBC's...because they're all bought/paid for and being run by the very ppl that have bunkers waiting for them once s**t hits the fan....
 03-12-2011, 06:09 PM         #31
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
@ "people are not listening to me n its making me very upset cause im trying to help u here..."

b**ch shut the f**k up n make me a sandwich n blow me...
it's sad how so many good ppl died in Japan yesterday but yet this ignorant a**hole continues to breathe....you'll get yours though continue thinking everything's a joke divine justice is never late with a crucial verdict and sentence..trust me on that homie. i've seen it happen time and time again:cool-smiley-009:
 03-12-2011, 06:13 PM         #32
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
This girl has a better track record in predicting events than you and your conspiracy buddies combined.

are you stupid? we share the same view points...

how's that website coming along btw?
and what track record?...what have I been wrong about?
 7 years ago '05        #33
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
this girls f**king crazy... she was either a) on her peroid when she made this video or b) hadnt gotten d!ck in months.. i turned it off after her constant annoying pleas for people to listen to her
 03-12-2011, 06:22 PM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
this girls f**king crazy... she was either a) on her peroid when she made this video or b) hadnt gotten d!ck in months.. i turned it off after her constant annoying pleas for people to listen to her

ok now try talking about the valid points she raised....and how she was spot on in predicting the earthquake yesterday...
 7 years ago '07        #35
space
space
@Michael_Moore Don't waste your breath convincing 12 yr old, it's not worth it.

Your talking to people that know nothing about history and don't realize these same techniques have been used in the past (just different techniques).

People will do not realize that there denial is playing right into what the globalist want.

How do you think Hitler convinced a country to put millions of people in concentration camp? You don't think they were in Denial too!
 7 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 agony8 said:

u guys are f**king we todd dids...hitler could be one of the greatest charismatic men ever...sure he used it for evil but he could f**king talk n get people to listen...i love theorists...
I think your a bright person and can see why you want to this all to be just some made crazy fairytale; however you have to understand there just too many 'coincidences' that are occurring right now to just over look.

At least do your research like me and others are before you start calling this B.S.
 7 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 agony8 said:
its called earth...it aint no f**king illuminati setup...s**t f**king happens in this world...comets, weather, man made disasters, deal with it...but aint no f**king room full of people pulling strings like yall think...believe that...
I believe it's actually both and what happens with earth we really don't have that much control over it, however we can still prepare for and because our government is notorious for keeping us out of the loop; we have to watch what is there doing and right now they are obviously preparing for something big.

As for the 'Illuminati' whatever you want to call them, they are very powerful men (because we have aloud them to be) and they have become the most powerful people ever. If you look at the psyche and history of powerful people throughout history, they always want more and they are willing to do whatever it takes to keep it. Even if that means humans suffer from it.

So before you make a statement that these type of people don't exist just look at all the powerhouse businesses that are now present that influence what we buy and control our money.
 7 years ago '10        #38
Billy Hoyle 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 605 605
man f**k that b**ch,she said the 11th threw the 15th n than she said if not then than the 22nd n 23rd. s**t catch me on the block with my 40 of ol e and a fat blunt!
 03-12-2011, 07:21 PM         #39
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrfreak76 said:
@Michael_Moore Don't waste your breath convincing 12 yr old, it's not worth it.

Your talking to people that know nothing about history and don't realize these same techniques have been used in the past (just different techniques).

People will do not realize that there denial is playing right into what the globalist want.
I couldn't agree more homie...:cool-smiley-009:

I think in some backwards way all the ridicule is their twisted way of seeking insight on this stuff....I mean what other reason would they constantly be in these types of threads...
 7 years ago '06        #40
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25653 25653
 mrfreak76 said:
That other video just talks about a major earthquake happening this weekend, either 13 or 14th in Los Angeles! I live in LA, I dunno if she is crazy or is there some truth to what she is saying?? I going outside right now to see if I smell anything usual and if I here any birds chirping!

wtf??? i'm going to ct tonight!!
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc