Wiz Khalifa - Interesting Pic

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
s**t is ridiculous, even little kids have limits of imitation. I was in grade school when Diplomatic Immunity dropped (2003), and I still didnt do every single thing Cam did, neither did my friends. Wiz had no limits of imitation even as a 16 year old. Jiz is beyond pathetic. When I was 16 and in highschool, there were certain trends I didnt follow like throwbacks and bottom up shirts for example because I had some identity. A 16 years old can chose what he follows, so to be 16 with zero identity like Jiz Khalifa is pathetic.
 7 years ago '09        #22
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7942 7942
wiz must have been a huge santana fan to wear his bandana like that, then again when dips were popping they had n*ggas rocking pink.....in public
 7 years ago '11        #23
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Chief Dee said:
How you defending this? He’s directly jacking another nyggas’ style which is a no-no for a rapper. Keep in mind that Jiz isn’t just the average rap like me or you, he’s a rapper himself. So going around acting like other rappers when you’re a rapper yourself cannot be defended. And him being 16 makes this more pathetic because me and my entire school used to be Dipset fans in 7th and 8th grade. And even as 13 and 14 year old children we didnt walk around with bandanas on like Juelz Santana and many of us resisted wearing pink like Cam'ron. So even though we were children we still had our limits when it came to what we would or wouldnt copy from rappers. He's 16 in these pics, nearly adulthood soon, and still doesnt have his own style.

[pic - click to view]

Oh wait, Juelz Santana is the only person in history to rock a bandana? I guess bandanas just aren't popular at all, and only Julez wore one, and then came Wiz. Hate has come a long way, if 2 ppl are wearing an age old popular accessory, one of them is jocking the other lol. That's like saying two rappers with a backwards fitted hat are jocking one another lmao. Either way, Wiz is still winning though, yall keep his name in rotation more than the radio lol.

[pic - click to view]

Guess Juelz jocked Ja Rule then.

Last edited by Kid Cunner; 03-12-2011 at 11:14 AM..
 03-12-2011, 11:15 AM         #24
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"DAMN HE USED TO WANNA BE HIS FAVORITE RAPPER WHEN HE WAS 16!!! YEAH I NEVER DID THAT!!! WHO DOES THAT?!?!? HES SWAGGER JACKIN CUH!!! HOW HE EVER GONNA BE A CREDIBLE RAPPER IF HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE WHO RAPS?!?!?!"

stfu. this flick isnt interesting at all. he has a f**kin bandana on. ALL of you wore a bandana before. i guess juelz thought of wearing a bandana first so you all wanted to be like him n didnt know it. this is hip hop news!? for real!? just suck dudes d!ck already n thank based god n then tweet about it. homos.
 03-12-2011, 11:18 AM         #25
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n he started smokin papers after he met currensy. so he was probly in cam's ear tellin him how bad that s**t is for you and how you cant taste the chronic when its in a blunt. guarantee thats why he smokes papers n bongs n s**t now.
 7 years ago '04        #26
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Chief Dee said:
s**t is ridiculous, even little kids have limits of imitation. I was in grade school when Diplomatic Immunity dropped (2003), and I still didnt do every single thing Cam did, neither did my friends. Wiz had no limits of imitation even as a 16 year old. Jiz is beyond pathetic. When I was 16 and in highschool, there were certain trends I didnt follow like throwbacks and bottom up shirts for example because I had some identity. A 16 years old can chose what he follows, so to be 16 with zero identity like Jiz Khalifa is pathetic.
Let it go, how can you can u call him pathetic ? He's out there living his dream, and you go on anti wiz rants damn near every time he's brought up.
 7 years ago '11        #27
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 flex001 said:
"DAMN HE USED TO WANNA BE HIS FAVORITE RAPPER WHEN HE WAS 16!!! YEAH I NEVER DID THAT!!! WHO DOES THAT?!?!? HES SWAGGER JACKIN CUH!!! HOW HE EVER GONNA BE A CREDIBLE RAPPER IF HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE WHO RAPS?!?!?!"

stfu. this flick isnt interesting at all. he has a f**kin bandana on. ALL of you wore a bandana before. i guess juelz thought of wearing a bandana first so you all wanted to be like him n didnt know it. this is hip hop news!? for real!? just suck dudes d!ck already n thank based god n then tweet about it. homos.
This is all they care about around here, hating and pointing out insignificant girly drama s**t. You rarely get REAL hip hop news around here.
 7 years ago '04        #28
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Another wiz khalifa thread

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #29
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
Waken Baken

7 years ago '08        #30
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19884 19884
that was my steez too when the dips were heavy in the early 2000's but times change, styles change, and people change
 7 years ago '04        #31
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 blazeworth said:
that n*gga use to smoke blunts, why the f**k he on his paper plane ish?
Spitta
 03-12-2011, 11:56 AM         #32
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
LOL props for this, because I been telling nyggas that Jiz Khalifa used to be a Juelz Santana d!ckrider. But I never had proof because I didnt save the link to that old Jiz Khalifa video that showed him running around with a bandana on his head like Santana. Right click save this s**t. Dude is a swagger jacker, plus he got a bogger in his nose acting like he Dipset.
dead:

n*gga said bogger!
 7 years ago '04        #33
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
lesbianessss
when u started drinkin beer miller lite/bud light/coors/keystone were all dope to you right? cuz u couldnt handle good beer and that s**t was drinkable... eventually tho - u grew up and found ur taste for beer.

lets apply this to a broke 16 year old who wanted to become a rapper... maybe he found his style and grew up?
 7 years ago '05        #34
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4217 4217
 Peterparker said:
wowwwwww this n*gga got a booger in his nose??
 7 years ago '05        #35
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
that's word to me I was wiping my monitor thinking it was dirty... @ that booger.
 7 years ago '04        #36
hxdubxice 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
its funny how far ppl will reach just to find something to hate on a n*gga. this pic was taken when dude was like 17. i wanna see pics off all the haters when they was 17.
 03-12-2011, 12:42 PM         #37
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
LOL props for this, because I been telling nyggas that Jiz Khalifa used to be a Juelz Santana d!ckrider. But I never had proof because I didnt save the link to that old Jiz Khalifa video that showed him running around with a bandana on his head like Santana. Right click save this s**t. Dude is a swagger jacker, plus he got a bogger in his nose acting like he Dipset.
 7 years ago '04        #38
mateo 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 320 320
 DesertEagle said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #39
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
best gay rapper in the game.
 7 years ago '07        #40
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
its dipset season

but still... smh @ the pic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy