50 Cent Raises Tensions W/ Tsunamis Jokes, "I Had To Evacuate All My H0e's From LA, Hawaii & Japan"

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
6000 pageviews
87 comments

SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,784 | Props total: 66925 66925
50 Cent Raises Tensions W/ Tsunamis Jokes, "I Had To Evacuate All My H0e's From LA, Hawaii & Japan"

G-Unit leader 50 Cent may be a jokester in his music however his humor has now taken over Twitter with a series of tsunami-related remarks.

Writing on his Twitter page, 50 referenced the massive sea attack affecting the Western region of the world.

"Its all good Till b*tches see there christian louboutins floating down da street s**t gone get crazy.," 50 tweeted Friday (March 11).

"Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing."

"Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my h*e's from LA,Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol" (50 Cent's Twitter)

Despite his initial humor, 50 later reminded fans about the disaster's seriousness.

"Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone," he tweeted.

"Some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value. Hate it or love it. I'm cool either way 50cent" (50 Cent's Twitter)

Along with 50, artists like Diddy and Alicia Keys have sent their prayers for what has taken place over the past 48 hours.

In the wake of the devastating 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan, celebrities have taken to Twitter to voice their concern for the country. Artists including Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Lady Gaga, Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Keri Hilson, and more have reacted to the natural disaster, filling timelines across the globe with prayers and unifying words in this troubled time, while suggesting ways we can help. (Rap-Up)

Rapper B.o.B. has revealed the impact Japan's tsunami had on his own camp.

"I just heard about it before I hopped on my flight today. My bass player is actually from Japan, so it's really hitting home for us. My heart definitely goes out to all the people of Japan. I just remember the way the Japanese treated me after my shows there. They were just so appreciative and kind to me, my Japanese fans would give me the shirts off their backs. So to hear about this kind of tragedy and devastation really touches my heart. I'm praying for them." (VIBE)

[pic - click to view]

50 Cent Raises Tensions W/ Tsunamis Jokes, "I Had To Evacuate All My H*e's From LA, Hawaii & Japan" | SOHH.COM

87 comments for "50 Cent Raises Tensions W/ Tsunamis Jokes, "I Had To Evacuate All My H0e's From LA, Hawaii & Japan""

7 years ago '07        #2
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
he tryin to be funny? he tryin to hard now on that twitter
 7 years ago '10        #3
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 SM said:

G-Unit leader 50 Cent may be a jokester in his music however his humor has now taken over Twitter with a series of tsunami-related remarks.

Writing on his Twitter page, 50 referenced the massive sea attack affecting the Western region of the world.

"Its all good Till b*tches see there christian louboutins floating down da street s**t gone get crazy.," 50 tweeted Friday (March 11).

"Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my h*e's from LA,Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol" (50 Cent's Twitter)

Despite his initial humor, 50 later reminded fans about the disaster's seriousness.

"Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone," he tweeted.

"Some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value. Hate it or love it. I'm cool either way 50cent" (50 Cent's Twitter)

Along with 50, artists like Diddy and Alicia Keys have sent their prayers for what has taken place over the past 48 hours.

In the wake of the devastating 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan, celebrities have taken to Twitter to voice their concern for the country. Artists including Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Lady Gaga, Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Keri Hilson, and more have reacted to the natural disaster, filling timelines across the globe with prayers and unifying words in this troubled time, while suggesting ways we can help. (Rap-Up)

Rapper B.o.B. has revealed the impact Japan's tsunami had on his own camp.

"I just heard about it before I hopped on my flight today. My bass player is actually from Japan, so it's really hitting home for us. My heart definitely goes out to all the people of Japan. I just remember the way the Japanese treated me after my shows there. They were just so appreciative and kind to me, my Japanese fans would give me the shirts off their backs. So to hear about this kind of tragedy and devastation really touches my heart. I'm praying for them." (VIBE)

7 years ago '04        #4
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 03-12-2011, 10:05 AM         #5
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny joke some of these bloggers don't give a s**t just want a good story
 7 years ago '04        #6
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
he wasn't lying about the surfers. you know somebody gonna be in swim trunks talking about catching "the big wave"
 03-12-2011, 11:05 AM         #7
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mess wit fif..but I can't co-sign that....
 03-12-2011, 11:10 AM         #8
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im gonna get hate but I can co-sign this

the incident itself aint funny

but even me n my m8s were sayin this type of s**t yesterday
 7 years ago '05        #9
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
this guy went from beefing with artists to an entire country.
 7 years ago '05        #10
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I co-sign 50 on these jokes.
 7 years ago '04        #11
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Monkeys lost.

Please close this thread before more coonery follows.
 7 years ago '09        #13
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
Way to soon
 7 years ago '05        #14
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Anybody who posts after this (praising 50 Cent) wants to f**k my mom in the a.ss.

This is now a great thread.

Your mom sure knows how to take a d!ck in the a.ss. Go listen to B.O.B. and Kid Cudi and save the world f**got.
 03-12-2011, 11:27 AM         #15
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trying too hard to impress his twitter fans
 7 years ago '07        #16
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Adwerdz said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #17
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
one of the few celebrities that will say some controversial s**t and not delete the tweets lol
 7 years ago '09        #18
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
I knew 50 laughin at the side cuz when the water hits the streets he got tony yayo frog a.ss in the crew to save him
 03-12-2011, 11:32 AM         #19
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Your mom sure knows how to take a d!ck in the a.ss. Go listen to B.O.B. and Kid Cudi and save the world f**got.
 7 years ago '10        #20
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
He made some jokes, no big deal. People really getting hurt over this s**t?

Too soon? Get the f**k out. Bet you n*ggas still get hurt by Katrina jokes.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy