Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #61
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 regularjoe said:
Yep--for 3 more albums.
correction.. he's on atlantic for 2 more albums
 7 years ago '04        #62
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Hold That said:
Did you not see Lupe tweets stating that he was hurt from the reactions his CD was geting? Reactions doesn't equal sales in what I was saying.. Reactions in terms of PEOPLE LISTENING TO THE DAMN CD.. But I'm sure you knew that and you wanted to go the smart a.ss route..Not everyone is on the internet so not every has access to download music before purchasing a CD.. Not to mention I'm sure Atlantic bought a LOT of those copies..

If they didn't and Lupe was in the more of YOUR line of thinking, he wouldn't be out here trying to save face with every other article stating that Atlantic f**ked him over and Lasers was a forced project.. If he thought 220k sold in the first week meant everyone loved it, he wouldn't be speaking the way he's been speaking in his recent interviews...

Lupe always had a nice size fan base, so doing 220k was a given, especially considering how long people been waiting on Lasers.. But I bet once they pop that CD in they will be severely disappointed. ANd Lupe Knows that, which is why he's saying the s**t he says in interviews, and why he's saying this next album will be "hood" and will make sure of it.

If you like Lasers fine, good for you.. You're one of the few.. The s**t was still a failure considering how he was hyping it, saying it was going to be ground breaking, and revolutionary..
but he could actually be telling the truth and atlantic could have f**ked him over I dont think telling your fans what goes on behind the scenes is saving face, if you worked hard on a project and had it butchered and then re-presented to your fans as your vision you'd be pissed too.

and the "hood album" comment clearly went over yall heads, he's not making a waka album or switching up his content he means hood album mentality wise as far as marketing it he's not going for radio, its not socially progressive music, its just going to be hard a.ss songs like SLR I dont see him doing that on atlantic especially if Lasers continiues to do numbers but I dont see him giving it away either so were gonna see what comes out of that.

me personally I like the album its not the cool or F&L but then again even if it had remained intact he already came out said this was going to be way nore melody driven then his previous two
 03-12-2011, 12:08 PM         #63
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #64
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 Hold That said:
Did you not see Lupe tweets stating that he was hurt from the reactions his CD was geting? Reactions doesn't equal sales in what I was saying.. Reactions in terms of PEOPLE LISTENING TO THE DAMN CD.. But I'm sure you knew that and you wanted to go the smart a.ss route..Not everyone is on the internet so not every has access to download music before purchasing a CD.. Not to mention I'm sure Atlantic bought a LOT of those copies..

If they didn't and Lupe was in the more of YOUR line of thinking, he wouldn't be out here trying to save face with every other article stating that Atlantic f**ked him over and Lasers was a forced project.. If he thought 220k sold in the first week meant everyone loved it, he wouldn't be speaking the way he's been speaking in his recent interviews...

Lupe always had a nice size fan base, so doing 220k was a given, especially considering how long people been waiting on Lasers.. But I bet once they pop that CD in they will be severely disappointed. ANd Lupe Knows that, which is why he's saying the s**t he says in interviews, and why he's saying this next album will be "hood" and will make sure of it.

If you like Lasers fine, good for you.. You're one of the few.. The s**t was still a failure considering how he was hyping it, saying it was going to be ground breaking, and revolutionary..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #65
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 Blue GM said:

on some real sh*t though.. I started thinking bout Flocka when i saw the thread.. lol..

I wouldn't mind seeing a Lupe and Drake track.. add Wayne, kanye, and Eminem to the mix too.. hell.. add Nicki Nicki in there too.. lol.
 7 years ago '08        #66
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
This f**king liar. He said in an interview last week that this album was more than halfway done. And now it says that he doesnt have anything recorded
 7 years ago '09        #67
FayettevilleNC 
space
space
$91 | Props total: 0 0
dude got his feelings hurt off of lazers...what a pus*y
 7 years ago '04        #68
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
here we go again... not about making the radio? you already learned atlantic wont play that game
 7 years ago '04        #69
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:
:rofl2: @ Hood Album....I Better See Some Lex Luger Production On There or Some Old School RZA Production If This n*gga Talking "Hood".

[pic - click to view]

lex lugor production?! please for the love of god dont do it.
 7 years ago '04        #70
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 daffy_1 said:
This f**king liar. He said in an interview last week that this album was more than halfway done. And now it says that he doesnt have anything recorded
bro you do realize the long process is writing it right? recording aint s**t once you have all your songs together you can do a whole album in a week once you are finished with the writing he's probably halfway done with the writing
 7 years ago '04        #71
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13152 13152
 Deniro732 said:
correction.. he's on atlantic for 2 more albums
On the interview with Charlemagne the God and the chick--he said 3. Appreciate it though.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy