Taylor gang = crips?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 2033 2033
 Deniro732 said:
it's the same s**t mayn

no taylor gang doesn't mean wiz fans n*gga..taylor's are wiz fans taylor gang is the name of his crew..the only reason i asked if it had something to do w/crips is because of his constant usage of the word cuz and chevy woods making crip references in tracks..your response is pretty damn retarded though.. how do n*ggas need lives or need to live life if they are asking a simple ? ..better yet why are you so mad?

yeah they didn't start it but they did make it a universal term..help my mami w/her dishes and clean my room? another terrible failed attempt at trying to sound funny/dissing a n*gga
you should have been swallowed
 7 years ago '06        #22
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Smooth Brother said:
Taylor Gang = Nerds

/Thread
dunno why but i found that s**t kinda funny, thinkin bout alot of his fans. I f**ks with some of Wiz music since How Fly mixtape and that wasn't too long ago but yea alot of the people I seen biggin him up was some nerd a.ss n*ggas. lol
 7 years ago '07        #23
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,756 | Props total: 762 762
Wiz think he a blood. Maybe vicelord. Pay attention to the clothes he wears. He don wear UConn hats or Colts tshirts. Plus them cats stay throwin up piru. Dude even say it on the gangbang track. If he's not, he sure does act like it. You either bang or u don. Don straddle the fence Giz
 7 years ago '10        #24
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 Deniro732 said:
I know since then dude has had many tracks saying "cuz" and what not, in his bars.
welcome to 2011.

back in the days, we said cuzz and c walked because we was really representing the blue rag.

now, its a maintstream thing.
 7 years ago '08        #25
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Goosie McNeen said:
Wiz think he a blood. Maybe vicelord. Pay attention to the clothes he wears. He don wear UConn hats or Colts tshirts. Plus them cats stay throwin up piru. Dude even say it on the gangbang track. If he's not, he sure does act like it. You either bang or u don. Don straddle the fence Giz
Jiz Khalifa is probably a Blood because that's what all of the rappers are claiming nowadays. Years ago, he probably was a Crip. Whatever gang is hot is Wiz's gang because he's a trend jacker with zero identity. His a.ss could never be VL though. No VL chapter would ever want this trend flopping sorry a.ss stick figure nygga. He's the type of nygga to be VL when VL is running the city, but once another gang gets stronger or deeper he'll flip to that gang. Cant trust a guy with no identity.
 03-12-2011, 11:23 AM         #26
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^shut up.
taylor gang aint crips. people from pittsburgh say "cuz" or "cuh". kev (chevy) and gov arent some terds tho. he f**ks (or used to) with some real people from around the way. wiz aint no g but the people he used to f**k wit get down.
 03-12-2011, 11:26 AM         #27
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn wiz is the hottest thing on bx's minds anymore. wiz aint in no f**kin gang. hes a f**kin pothead gettin money talkin about it. he says cuz cuz thats what the f**k we say around here. he wears black n yellow cuz he from pittsburgh. yinz are dumb as hell.
 03-12-2011, 11:28 AM         #28
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao ghost k!lled me wit that s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #29
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 rexplosive said:
s**t i wanna get gang banged then

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2011, 11:30 AM         #30
ptPablo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously he grew up listening to uncle Snoop...
 7 years ago '04        #31
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16336 16336
Another wiz khalifa thread

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #32
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9901 9901
 Deniro732 said:
I've been listening to that n*gga wiz khalifa since he 1st showed up on the rap scene in 2005 with prince of the city. I know since then dude has had many tracks saying "cuz" and what not, in his bars. What i'm curious to know is, does dude rep some crip gang in Pittsburgh? Do they even have crips in the burgh ? At first I just a.ssumed that the word was apart of his slang and he used it as a replacement for "dude, n*gga, homie, dawg etc. Because I know outside of here in California a lot of people use the word cuz and blood as a replacement for those words I listed in the previous sentence. Yet as of a recent I hear other taylor gang n*ggas like chevy woods use it as a gang reference in tracks like "taylor gang" when he said lines like, whatup cuz on the left side, and throwing up the gang fourty eight hundreds still reppin the set...and "homicide" when dude said, And them gang gang boys run up on you
Like wassup cuz I told you. I mean really . Are these n*ggas really with that s**t? If so they remind me of those pretty boy a.ss hoe n*ggas out here from 60's or 40's, who are meteros3xual as f**k but still front and bark loud like they're about that lifestyle. Judging based off of appearance, wiz nor any other members of taylor gang seem like they would have anything to do with gangs. Oh well I still f**k with their music. I just don't like that wack a.ss gang banging reference s**t
Watch ya mouth n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #33
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,632 | Props total: 2330 2330
 x-milky said:
you from Pittsburgh?
From outside the city (Brownsville) but I know people from all over the area. Monessen...Uniontown...The Port...Homewood...Larimer....E Lib...If you heard of Panama Records, now Moola Gang, I know alot of them boys.
 7 years ago '10        #34
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 981 981
n*ggas that wear skinny jeans cant be crips.
 03-12-2011, 11:51 AM         #35
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not the biggest Wiz fan but....

Didn't read
 7 years ago '07        #36
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,597 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Smooth Brother said:
Taylor Gang = Nerds

/Thread

close thread
 7 years ago '08        #37
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
FROM PITTSBURGH

and where he is from...hazlewood..and just over in that area is heavy crip

homewood..is crip...hazlewood...is crip..homestead is crip
and for all who think pittsburgh is like greenbay or something\

and to the lame boxden dudes who said theres no black ppl in pittsburgh "LMAO"

:INTRO TO PITTSBURGH: (the real pittsburgh) not that wiz khalifa s**t

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Gmengfx; 03-12-2011 at 12:41 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy