So how long we gonna keep acting like Wiz Lil Homey aint wearing make-up on his album cover??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Slickems said:
a little feminine boy

and a dude as hairy as the wolfman

ok, u proved me wrong, i'll delete the thread
 Slickems said:
i already took a pic to confirm my identity, u sloppy bum

[pic - click to view]

This thread is amazing
 7 years ago '05        #102
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 677 677
So does this confirm Pac's suggestion of Biggie being a b**ch?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #103
siqone 
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 2 2
ha!!!! dumbest.thread.ever!!!
 03-11-2011, 10:53 PM         #104
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueWest_1 said:
Dumb a.ss thread
all of this clowns threads are wack
 03-11-2011, 10:54 PM         #105
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
awwwwwwwwwww you sad that everybody liked my thread, but nobody gives a s**t about your illuminati bulls**t??
 7 years ago '08        #106
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 304 304
 Dipset905 said:
were on the merge of a classic.
yo i am f**king DEAD
 03-12-2011, 12:03 AM         #107
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #108
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 03-12-2011, 12:11 AM         #109
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2011, 12:43 AM         #110
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo Jay just tweeted the cover to his new mixtape

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #111
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
this is that illuminati s**t! its not about havin eyelashes everybody has em..but ppl need to understand how the biz works..for example, when you watch a movie, no matter if its high budget or low budget, the type of shooting they do for a specific scene always reflects an emotion or something they want to portray..if a scene is shot from close from the waist up it means something and it has a specific name for it, face up shot, side shot, all the different kinds of lengths and sizes of shooting film have a specific name and reasoning behind it..if your in college take a class on film and you will learn about this..anyway at first I was like TS is reachin by makin this statement but after looking at different shadow pics comparing male and female shadows, it is CLEAR that males do not show eyelashes in theirs, and THIS is just another example of how music industry is in bed with the NWO to push their agenda of feminizing the urban or mass population..skinny jeans, skater/backpack style rainbow colors all that fruity s**t that most of these young up n coming rappers who most real n*ggas in the game dont co-sign but are selling to the young generation are being marketed and directed in this fashion..and its no wonder why n*ggas like kid cudi who seems like a cool dude but is being pushed in this direction is becoming a crack head..he's being called a softcake by the OG's in the game and I can see how it can f**k a n*gga up where he starts goin the drug route and actin out..lemme just clear s**t before i start hearin that im a cudi fan I DO NOT LIKE HIS MUSIC or anything a.ssociated with him..BUT after watchin him in the all of the lights video I got the impression hes a cool dude just stuck in the game
 7 years ago '05        #112
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 luvdahaze said:
this is that illuminati s**t! its not about havin eyelashes everybody has em..but ppl need to understand how the biz works..for example, when you watch a movie, no matter if its high budget or low budget, the type of shooting they do for a specific scene always reflects an emotion or something they want to portray..if a scene is shot from close from the waist up it means something and it has a specific name for it, face up shot, side shot, all the different kinds of lengths and sizes of shooting film have a specific name and reasoning behind it..if your in college take a class on film and you will learn about this..anyway at first I was like TS is reachin by makin this statement but after looking at different shadow pics comparing male and female shadows, it is CLEAR that males do not show eyelashes in theirs, and THIS is just another example of how music industry is in bed with the NWO to push their agenda of feminizing the urban or mass population..skinny jeans, skater/backpack style rainbow colors all that fruity s**t that most of these young up n coming rappers who most real n*ggas in the game dont co-sign but are selling to the young generation are being marketed and directed in this fashion..and its no wonder why n*ggas like kid cudi who seems like a cool dude but is being pushed in this direction is becoming a crack head..he's being called a softcake by the OG's in the game and I can see how it can f**k a n*gga up where he starts goin the drug route and actin out..lemme just clear s**t before i start hearin that im a cudi fan I DO NOT LIKE HIS MUSIC or anything a.ssociated with him..BUT after watchin him in the all of the lights video I got the impression hes a cool dude just stuck in the game
f**k you talkin about man.
 7 years ago '05        #113
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
Aesthetics..ask more specifically and Ill give you a more specific answer!
 03-12-2011, 02:17 AM         #114
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-12-2011, 02:19 AM         #115
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:
whoa!

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2011, 02:37 AM         #116
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what just happened?
 7 years ago '05        #117
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 10 10
TS is way off the mark on this 1. If you only knew the real story....
 7 years ago '05        #118
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
whats the real story? put us on playboy
 03-12-2011, 06:24 AM         #119
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm scared all of a sudden
 03-12-2011, 06:25 AM         #120
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now