(Throwback) Ti Disses Lil Flip on Stage. Did Ti end Lil Flip's career?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #21
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
the scarface ti king of the south phone call did it. a person who isnt from the south saw that as checkmate game over,but south n*ggas know the truth tip got his issue in tx,but it wasnt a even battle lyrically.. lil flip isnt a match so its beating a dead horse on tips part.

lil flip still didnt get his spot back even after ti got knocked so texas and hiphop in general moved on.
 03-11-2011, 08:47 PM         #22
Nke blzrs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flip was garbage anyway.
 7 years ago '05        #23
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
TI did end Flips career the same way 50 k!lled Ja's career. I was in ATL when it all went down so I dont know what went down with TIP in Cloverland but TIP came out of jail blasting on Flip and he never recovered. That Down With the King mixtape put the nail in Flip's coffin.

Plus the whole city of ATL stop messing with Flip and ATL is one of the biggest southern markets so that set Flip back too.
 7 years ago '09        #24
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Lil Flip's career was on borrowed time anyway
 7 years ago '04        #25
djyouknow 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 1 1
true. Ti got the best of him
 7 years ago '05        #26
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Smooth Brother said:
If Lil Flip aint speak the truth!

“You looking at a n*gga (Flip) who took a bullet & wised up; then you looking at a n*gga (T.I.) who never took a bullet, been to jail, ain’t learned his lesson, and is going to keep going in & out of jail and still be ignorant.”-Lil Flip in 2004
damn son i kept reading and reading thinkin it was a rhyme but it never came
 7 years ago '08        #27
thecaptain 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 46 46

[pic - click to view]

this album got pushed back like what ...20 times

thats what ended his career IMO

+ the Kim K song smfh
 03-17-2011, 09:54 AM         #28
pimpin007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Flip ended his own s**t, his flow changed, he was rapping different trying to be more maintstream and less gansta, I still jam underground legend and his underground s**t
 7 years ago '10        #29
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
ill never forget flip. i always knew id have a problem of who to like more when i heard underground legend and im serious...man i wish the beef would have never happend because flip changed not only as an artist but a person also. he was so humble in interviews then he started gettin f**ked by sucka-free records (hump) and decided to turn gangsta on me. im like you was never like this and when u put feelings in ur raps ur songs were decent. now his music is trash. the leprechaun, underground legend,u gotta feel me, and i need mine were all good albums imo.
 7 years ago '07        #30
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 AyeDre said:
Spoiled milk ruined flips career
@ this n*gga giving himself a dead banana
 7 years ago '05        #31
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 JShuttles20 said:
ill never forget flip. i always knew id have a problem of who to like more when i heard underground legend and im serious...man i wish the beef would have never happend because flip changed not only as an artist but a person also. he was so humble in interviews then he started gettin f**ked by sucka-free records (hump) and decided to turn gangsta on me. im like you was never like this and when u put feelings in ur raps ur songs were decent. now his music is trash. the leprechaun, underground legend,u gotta feel me, and i need mine were all good albums imo.
This i think flipped hurt his own career Underground Legends is Still one of my favorite CDs but his flow is different everyonce and a while i will listen to an old freestyle and be like what happen
 7 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Smooth Brother said:
If Lil Flip aint speak the truth!

“You looking at a n*gga (Flip) who took a bullet & wised up; then you looking at a n*gga (T.I.) who never took a bullet, been to jail, ain’t learned his lesson, and is going to keep going in & out of jail and still be ignorant.”-Lil Flip in 2004

sheit he might be right about in and out of jail but last time I checked Lil Flip was doing swimming pool commercials with white boys on the net..........T.I. got kids with more money than Lil Flip...........i'll do the time.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago