NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
6331 pageviews
60 comments

mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
space
$7,148 | Props total: 1365 1365
iPhone 5 Design Images Leaked?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

iDealsChina claims to have engineering diagrams of the new iPhone 5. The images look pretty much like an iPhone 4 with the exception of a larger screen which seems to take up a larger portion of the front face. The designs are consistent with the photo of the bezel that was posted previously by the site, though there have been some questions of that image's authenticity.

We just got what appears to be mold engineering drawings for iPhone 5. These would be used by case designers to create plastic, TPU, aluminum, silicone and leather cases. A while back we hear rumors that iPhone 5 would have a curved back but these images show iPhone 5 with the same form factor as iPhone 4 but with an edge to edge screen.
Chinese accessory manufacturers clearly get access to early design documents as has been evidenced multiple times. The early iPad 2 cases were indeed accurate representations of the iPad 2. iDealsChina was also the source of a design rendering of the 4th Generation iPod Nano which turned out to be an accurate depiction of the then-unreleased iPod Nano.

If this is indeed an accurate design document, we would expect to see accessory companies to start creating actual cases. We should warn that even if this is a real "design document", we've also seen cases for products that have never been released. The most notable is the iPhone Nano which saw several case designs from different manufacturers.

[pic - click to view]

Source

60 comments for "iPhone 5 Design Images Leaked?"

7 years ago '07        #2
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
exactly
 7 years ago '04        #3
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Give me the A5 and a 4 inch screen and I'm good to go. Everything else would just be a plus.
 7 years ago '04        #4
space
space
 legendisdope said:
why couldnt the iphone 4 just do that the whole time?? lol.. apple man they are f**kin despicable
Because most people that buy Apple products are sheep and they know this look no further than the iPad 2. I'm not sure what the difference in that and the 3 or 4 Droid phones motorola dropped in what seemed to be a calendar year though Aren't they prepping a Droid X2 now? what's the difference?
 7 years ago '07        #5
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700 OP
space
space
Bigger screen, dual core and more memory is all the iphone really needs. Update the iOS to 5.0 with a new notification system and I will be happy.

Also if the battery is not going to be affected, they can throw in 4G too.
 03-11-2011, 03:09 PM         #6
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
Because most people that buy Apple products are sheep and they know this look no further than the iPad 2. I'm not sure what the difference in that and the 3 or 4 Droid phones motorola dropped in what seemed to be a calendar year though Aren't they prepping a Droid X2 now? what's the difference?
iOS and Android. Not everyone is willing to reinvest in a new operating system.

I personally don't think any of the Motorola phones are the best example of Android phones, so if you put a Droid in the hands of a layperson and then put an iPhone 4 in the hands of that same person, a majority may choose iPhone over the design of the phone alone. EVO, Thunderbolt, MyTouch...maybe there's more competition...but I've never been a big fan of Droids.

I no longer think Android is "inferior" but I believe the handsets often come out rushed and in my opinion lack the overall quality of the iPhone 4.

The iOS isn't as advanced and can't perform tasks you can manage on your desktop or laptop, but when you're looking for "a phone" that can play music and surf the web...the iPhone handles that demand pretty well.

I do believe Android Honeycomb is a great Tablet OS. I do see a need for flash on a tablet, or expandable memory or many other things I find absurd or gimmicky on a phone. I think that's where iPad 2 falls short because there's nothing differentiating itself from the iPhone experience other than larger screen real estate, faster processing power and a few GUI enhancements on iPad versions of software. Yet still, look at the Xoom...rushed. Incomplete. Missing plugins and functionality. I like Apple Products because despite them not having the greatest specs or being the most "open", I love that the quality of the build doesn't leave me thinking that I made a mistake purchasing it.

I'm hoping iOS5 will change things up a bit, but I have my doubts.

Last edited by Dangerously; 03-11-2011 at 03:15 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #7
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption said:
Moto is just as big a**holes as Apple for that s**t...
 7 years ago '05        #8
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
iOS and Android.

I personally don't think any of the Motorola phones are the best example of Android phones, so if you put a Droid in the hands of a layperson and then put an iPhone 4 in the hands of that same person, a majority may choose iPhone over the design of the phone alone. I no longer think Android is "inferior" but I believe the handsets often come out rushed and in my opinion lack the overall quality of the iPhone 4.

The OS isn't as advanced and can't perform tasks you can manage on your desktop or laptop, but when you're looking for "a phone" that can play music and surf the web...the iPhone handles that demand pretty well.

I do believe Android Honeycomb is a great Tablet OS. I do see a need for flash on a tablet, or expandable memory or many other things I find absurd or gimmicky on a phone. I think that's where iPad 2 falls short because there's nothing differentiating itself from the iPhone experience other than larger screen real estate, faster processing power and a few GUI enhancements on iPad versions of software. Yet still, look at the Xoom...rushed. Incomplete. Missing plugins and functionality. I like Apple Products because despite them not having the greatest specs or being the most "open", I love that the quality of the build doesn't leave me thinking that I made a mistake purchasing it.

I knew youd finally get your hands on an android and come to your senses...

and the iPhone4 itself was rushed...antennagate?
 03-11-2011, 03:18 PM         #9
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
I knew youd finally get your hands on an android and come to your senses...

and the iPhone4 itself was rushed...antennagate?
Dirty little secret. Apple fully knew there was a design flaw. However, there were other manufacturers who had the same problem who also tried to implement a similar design. Apple just sprung for a few "bumpers" instead of being like

My case for my iPhone 4 actually has a bumper around it, so I haven't had any problem with dropped calls due to a death grip.
 7 years ago '04        #10
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1485 1485
Apple is f**king crazy... I beat they change very min. things and everyone will be running out to buy it...
 7 years ago '05        #11
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Dirty little secret. Apple fully knew there was a design flaw. However, there were other manufacturers who had the same problem who also tried to implement a similar design. Apple just sprung for a few "bumpers" instead of being like

My case for my iPhone 4 actually has a bumper around it, so I haven't had any problem with dropped calls due to a death grip.
they tried to and after everybody complained they gave in, but just shows how much they hate given their customers what they want, took em like 2 weeks to even give out a free case for a issue with their phone..

just saying, i dont care either way, I know other phones have the issue, but apples first response was "well other phones have it" but they supposed to have the best phone
 7 years ago '05        #12
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 egotistical said:
Apple is f**king crazy... I beat they change very min. things and everyone will be running out to buy it...
Apple?! No..they wouldnt do that...
 03-11-2011, 03:35 PM         #13
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
they tried to and after everybody complained they gave in, but just shows how much they hate given their customers what they want, took em like 2 weeks to even give out a free case for a issue with their phone..

just saying, i dont care either way, I know other phones have the issue, but apples first response was "well other phones have it" but they supposed to have the best phone
I remember seeing the news conference and that's exactly how they started too. Besides that though, I don't have any complaints.
 7 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
iOS and Android. Not everyone is willing to reinvest in a new operating system.

I personally don't think any of the Motorola phones are the best example of Android phones, so if you put a Droid in the hands of a layperson and then put an iPhone 4 in the hands of that same person, a majority may choose iPhone over the design of the phone alone. EVO, Thunderbolt, MyTouch...maybe there's more competition...but I've never been a big fan of Droids.

I no longer think Android is "inferior" but I believe the handsets often come out rushed and in my opinion lack the overall quality of the iPhone 4.

The iOS isn't as advanced and can't perform tasks you can manage on your desktop or laptop, but when you're looking for "a phone" that can play music and surf the web...the iPhone handles that demand pretty well.

I feel the same way, the product just feels/looks/performs in a way that just feels like it's a well made device. My whole point was the fact that people s**t on Apple for for making subtle changes (usually the Android crowd), when Motorola just did the same damn thing.
 7 years ago '05        #15
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
wouldnt it be the iPhone 4G or 4GS and not 5?
 7 years ago '05        #16
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
That s**t look so innovative recreating the I-Phone lol
 7 years ago '10        #17
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
i wouldnt replace my iphone 4 with an iphone 5 JUST because it has a bigger screen.
 03-11-2011, 04:11 PM         #18
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
I feel the same way, the product just feels/looks/performs in a way that just feels like it's a well made device. My whole point was the fact that people s**t on Apple for for making subtle changes (usually the Android crowd), when Motorola just did the same damn thing.
Ahh, I misunderstood. You're absolutely correct.
 03-11-2011, 04:12 PM         #19
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chamboi42o said:
i wouldnt replace my iphone 4 with an iphone 5 JUST because it has a bigger screen.
I'm sure there's going to be more than a bigger screen.
 7 years ago '05        #20
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 meepos said:
wouldnt it be the iPhone 4G or 4GS and not 5?
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy