Kobe is back on the court shooting right now

most viewed right now
 625
 audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support is..
76 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
 RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-11-2011, 01:54 PM         #141
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just ...really can't see this happening in boston, detroit, new york, or any city with...a certain type of fan base.
 7 years ago '04        #142
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,755 | Props total: 1396 1396
 WiLL i AM said:
u ""b**ches"" sound like a bunch of broads at the hair salon arguin about the cuter guy

f**kin cutt it out
idiotic post. kobe's clearly cuter.
 7 years ago '04        #143
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,393 | Props total: 31 31
last night he was taking DUMB a.ss shots
 7 years ago '07        #144
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 11190 11190
hope he's working on his jab step spin fadeaway 33 ft jumper.... it needs work
 7 years ago '10        #145
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,280 | Props total: 27632 27632
wow this is a funny thread lol...
 03-11-2011, 03:02 PM         #146
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
lmao, so he stripped down his game and does half of what kobe does on any given night...and yet works harder?


and allen being more clutch than Kobe is laughable.
its not laughable , its actually true

he is more clutch
 7 years ago '07        #147
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Nautilus O said:
Exposed??? n*gga please, I don't even need to defend myself in an argument about athletics, I'm arguing with n*ggas that were Varsity tennis players, YMCA rec ballers, I know and played with NBA and NFL n*ggas personally, not online



What is that show called? I caught the end of the episode where dude was doing this when they voted him into the group and I was dying,



You fukkin crazy, I would never in my life put a n*gga on a pedestal like that, my favorite players are Shaq and Michael Jordan, if either one of them said, "hey champ, grab these rebounds for your boy", they would both get the face, I respect their games but I'm not excited to be around an athlete
where u played an wat yr?
 7 years ago '05        #148
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$19,051 | Props total: 10084 10084
 legendisdope said:
it wasnt dumb when he made it lol
 7 years ago '10        #149
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 12020 12020
 Cambury said:
where u played an wat yr?
I'm glad you came in here, cause I needed a f**got to point out about n*ggas sucking off NBA n*ggas.


And there you were.....taking pictures with n*ggas like ya'll friends.....disgust
 7 years ago '11        #150
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Nautilus O said:
Exposed??? n*gga please, I don't even need to defend myself in an argument about athletics, I'm arguing with n*ggas that were Varsity tennis players, YMCA rec ballers, I know and played with NBA and NFL n*ggas personally, not online
]
No you didn't. You possibly passed them the ball as they took jumpers like Kobe, but thats as far as it goes. IF you really did, I'm not sure why you didn't name those "NBA and NFL" n*ggas, as if you're protecting their identity or some s**t n*gga... like you of some importance to them. Thats how I KNOW you're lying.

And WTF is wrong with Varsity tennis players? You realize there are schools out there with talented tennis teams right?

n*gga, any time you have to put down a sport, I know you've never been in any sort of athletics in your LIFE on any serious level.

As an athlete, playing sports through out school, you come to respect ALL sports no matter what it is. Generally if you're in athletics in grade school and college, you make friends of everyone from every sport played at that school, because you're all supporting the same school, same colors, same people. I respect people that do all sports, don't matter what it is n*gga, we all competing.

n*gga, this is how I know you ain't s**t. Anybody whose actually been apart of sports and was relevant on their team, they know this.

f**k outta here b**ch, n*ggas gonna read my post and laugh at your b**ch a.ss.
 7 years ago '10        #151
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 12020 12020
 MPLSallstar said:
Answer the question. Thx.
For what?? To gain approval from you and Salisbury?? I can walk and look at the armoire in my living room and see the bowl rings, jerseys, photos and letters I got, what about you?
 7 years ago '04        #152
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,712 | Props total: 9739 9739
so he did this to take a shot at the heat? because if the whole i do this after a tough loss was into play then why we never heard of him doing this after tough playoff loses. at least to my knowledge

all i heard was that one time he wanted to drink himself to sleep
 7 years ago '10        #153
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 12020 12020
 PTC said:
No you didn't. You possibly passed them the ball as they took jumpers like Kobe, but thats as far as it goes. IF you really did, I'm not sure why you didn't name those "NBA and NFL" n*ggas, as if you're protecting their identity or some s**t n*gga... like you of some importance to them. Thats how I KNOW you're lying.

And WTF is wrong with Varsity tennis players? You realize there are schools out there with talented tennis teams right?

n*gga, any time you have to put down a sport, I know you've never been in any sort of athletics in your LIFE on any serious level.

As an athlete, playing sports through out school, you come to respect ALL sports no matter what it is. Generally if you're in athletics in grade school and college, you make friends of everyone from every sport played at that school, because you're all supporting the same school, same colors, same people. I respect people that do all sports, don't matter what it is n*gga, we all competing.

n*gga, this is how I know you ain't s**t. Anybody whose actually been apart of sports and was relevant on their team, they know this.

f**k outta here b**ch, n*ggas gonna read my post and laugh at your b**ch a.ss.
Your right about 1 thing I respect athletes that succeeded in their sports, HS tennis players get no respect, now the tennis dudes I went to college with were fukkin nasty at their sport, so were the soccer player and baseball players. But a HS athlete my n*gga please, if you couldnt make a high school team you shouldn't even be watching sports.

What I gotta prove to you homeboy, thats how I know you aint ever played s**t because you put these n*ggas on pedestals and treat them like they gods. I got homies that actually ball on sundays and play in the NBA here and overseas. That's why I respect these n*ggas game, but I would never in my life grab rebounds for a n*gga just to hang out. I had a personalized Kobe's autographed poster when he was a rookie given to me as a youngin', some of you n*ggas would give your life to have Kobe say your name, that s**t in my garage somewhere, decaying, Fat a.ss Cambury posting picture of him and Stefon like that n*gga is somebody special. Stop d!ck eating these n*ggas, if you ever acheived any type of athletic success you wouldn't be such a broad but hey thats you.

I know n*ggas like you though, you was the type that would be in front of the cafe and going out of your way to "bump" into a player so you can tell everybody in your study group your cool with so and so. Same n*ggas we would laugh at after the club cause you wanted to spend the whole time talking about strategy instead of getting at b**ches.

d!ckriders
 7 years ago '10        #154
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 12020 12020
 MPLSallstar said:
That's exactly why.

Look at your armoire in your living room while I look at your mothers v*gina on my c*ck.


[pic - click to view]

Well one of those things is real life, and we all know you don't like pus*y so......
 7 years ago '11        #155
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Nautilus O said:
I know n*ggas like you though, you was the type that would be in front of the cafe and going out of your way to "bump" into a player so you can tell everybody in your study group your cool with so and so. Same n*ggas we would laugh at after the club cause you wanted to spend the whole time talking about strategy instead of getting at b**ches.
I honestly had no idea people like this existed. The fact that you do and you could paint a picture of someone like this, lets everyone here knows who you really are. You realize, YOU are the one bragging right? Just like the guy you just explained in the above post...

so you can tell everybody in your study group your cool with so and so.
You realize you're describing yourself on Boxden, right? Running around as if you know n*ggas and s**t... really n*gga? You're running around bragging on BOXDEN that you KNOW NBA and NFL n*ggas? Boxden = your study group. Do the math.

c'mon son... you just f**kin exposed yourself.

Lol @ you writing an autobiography in your post in attempt to bring others down.

You can't even write anything real my n*gga.... you on that joke s**t that no one takes seriously.
 7 years ago '11        #156
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
Nautilus O reminds me of that JayJay n*gga that got exposed in the streets... he sounds like a soft n*gga tryna act hard... n*gga is validating himself with signed Kobe posters.

 7 years ago '10        #157
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 12020 12020
 PTC said:
I honestly had no idea people like this existed. The fact that you do and you could paint a picture of someone like this, lets everyone here knows who you really are. You realize, YOU are the one bragging right? Just like the guy you just explained in the above post...



You realize you're describing yourself on Boxden, right? Running around as if you know n*ggas and s**t... really n*gga? You're running around bragging on BOXDEN that you KNOW NBA and NFL n*ggas? Boxden = your study group. Do the math.

c'mon son... you just f**kin exposed yourself.

Lol @ you writing an autobiography in your post in attempt to bring others down.

You can't even write anything real my n*gga.... you on that joke s**t that no one takes seriously.

I'm not bragging about anything, homie said I would grab rebounds for Kobe....like a fukkin lame named PTC, not me homie, I dont have a man crush on no n*gga. I have never asked for an autograph, picture or went out of my way to meet a n*gga in my life. That's not how I look at athletes.

And you know why you wouldn't know that? Because you're not an athlete, if you were you would know them. I know dudes like you that can tell you a n*gga 40' time and his weight his sophomore year, but you throw a pass at them and they have a fukkin seizure. But let me guess you the type to watch March Madness then go friend n*ggas on facebook to say "Hey you played great tonight"


Assclown

 PTC said:
Nautilus O reminds me of that JayJay n*gga that got exposed in the streets... he sounds like a soft n*gga tryna act hard... n*gga is validating himself with signed Kobe posters.
Validate for what? For Boxden, the place I get my daily laugh from, listening to geeks like yourself describe what athletes should do? Posting stats that make no fukking sense, and talking like they have ever played in an actual big game? I'm good bro.


Last edited by Nautilus O; 03-11-2011 at 06:21 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #158
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,949 | Props total: 13380 13380
 The Bully said:
is kobe on the dallas court shooting?
 7 years ago '09        #159
SoulProblem 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 1 1
 7 years ago '09        #160
BrooklynStiles 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 11573 11573
 The Bully said:
is kobe on the dallas court shooting?

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
I will marry this woman for real.
113 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
101 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
41 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy