wow mac miller got bars for real

most viewed right now
 182
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-10-2011, 10:59 PM         #101
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXChainsaw said:
You're serious aren't you?
Fixed.
 03-10-2011, 11:00 PM         #102
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeyajeto said:
Fixed.
 03-10-2011, 11:00 PM         #103
TXChainsaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoSt3RiZeD said:
i wipe my a.ss with you soft rappers like charmin
yall hungry im starvin, you talkin s**t, oh i beg your pardon
specifics is never gimics, i rip it just how i live it, you wanna it ill go and get, im kickin it so escuisit
the wickedest mothaf**ka on the block i live at
s**t talk on hip hop im pealing your wig back, yuup
(dope flow)
so where the crib at, where the party at, where them butt nekkid hoes and the bacardi at
cause when i start to rap, its gameova
and i aint spend a single one sober


any the only person who would even defend asher roth this hard is you yourself.. you must be asher roth homo
im jus sayin, asher got iller bars. mac can flow, but so can lil b
 03-10-2011, 11:01 PM         #104
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXChainsaw said:
im jus sayin, asher got iller bars. mac can flow, but so can lil b

[video - click to view]


Other than that, no.
 7 years ago '10        #105
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 mikeyajeto said:
An unbiased opinion? Unheard of on BX.
lmaooooooooo I told you man I like miller, he's nice to me he just needs to work on his lyrics. That KIDS mixtape was f**kin dope as hell I dont care what anybody says lol

 PoSt3RiZeD said:
i wipe my a.ss with you soft rappers like charmin
yall hungry im starvin, you talkin s**t, oh i beg your pardon
specifics is never gimics, i rip it just how i live it, you wanna it ill go and get, im kickin it so escuisit
the wickedest mothaf**ka on the block i live at
s**t talk on hip hop im pealing your wig back, yuup
(dope flow)
so where the crib at, where the party at, where them butt nekkid hoes and the bacardi at
cause when i start to rap, its gameova
and i aint spend a single one sober


any the only person who would even defend asher roth this hard is you yourself.. you must be asher roth homo
n*gga you postin lyrics, n*gga you ask me to name drop any songs where asher is nice, n*gga you said this miller got a rhyme scheme half the rappers in the game don't have, n*gga you said he's 100x doper than roth, n*gga you gay.
 03-10-2011, 11:02 PM         #106
PoSt3RiZeD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if by serious you mean i coppied the lyrics and pasted them from a website then yes... im serious.


and better lyrics will come with age... he just turned 18 years old his mind aint even done developing in s**t
 03-10-2011, 11:02 PM         #107
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoSt3RiZeD said:
i wipe my a.ss with you soft rappers like charmin
yall hungry im starvin, you talkin s**t, oh i beg your pardon
specifics is never gimics, i rip it just how i live it, you wanna it ill go and get, im kickin it so escuisit
the wickedest mothaf**ka on the block i live at
s**t talk on hip hop im pealing your wig back, yuup
(dope flow)
so where the crib at, where the party at, where them butt nekkid hoes and the bacardi at
cause when i start to rap, its gameova
and i aint spend a single one sober


any the only person who would even defend asher roth this hard is you yourself.. you must be asher roth homo
the wickedest mothaf**ka on the block i live at

I mean it's not that bad but is it really one of the best quotables on the song that you had to highlight? lets be real in this thread

s**t talk on hip hop im pealing your wig back, yuup :)
 03-10-2011, 11:03 PM         #108
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he gets the cosign from me just for mentionin the tbc. too bad none of you know what the f**k that is unless you know your pitts s**t.
 03-10-2011, 11:03 PM         #109
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:
the wickedest mothaf**ka on the block i live at

I mean it's not that bad but is it really one of the best quotables on the song that you had to highlight? lets be real in this thread
Post some lyrics from your favorite rapper, b.
 03-10-2011, 11:03 PM         #110
TXChainsaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeyajeto said:
Fixed.
listen. f**k WACK WILLER and you CORNY a.ss FANS. Im going to sleep cause i cant drink smoke and chill right now i got work in the morning.
 03-10-2011, 11:04 PM         #111
PoSt3RiZeD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
lmaooooooooo I told you man I like miller, he's nice to me he just needs to work on his lyrics. That KIDS mixtape was f**kin dope as hell I dont care what anybody says lol



n*gga you postin lyrics, n*gga you ask me to name drop any songs where asher is nice, n*gga you said this miller got a rhyme scheme half the rappers in the game don't have, n*gga you said he's 100x doper than roth, n*gga you gay.
how is his ryhme scheme not better then most people out who either on that gucci ABC rap, or on that i smoke alot pot and your gay,(pause)asher roth ---- Young money rap
 03-10-2011, 11:04 PM         #112
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoSt3RiZeD said:
if by serious you mean i coppied the lyrics and pasted them from a website then yes... im serious.


and better lyrics will come with age... he just turned 18 years old his mind aint even done developing in s**t
didn't stop nas from dropping illmatic :dancingcool:
 03-10-2011, 11:04 PM         #113
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXChainsaw said:
listen. f**k WACK WILLER and you CORNY a.ss FANS. Im going to sleep cause i cant drink smoke and chill right now i got work in the morning.
You drink by yourself, n*gga? What a life
 7 years ago '10        #114
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 PoSt3RiZeD said:
if by serious you mean i coppied the lyrics and pasted them from a website then yes... im serious.


and better lyrics will come with age... he just turned 18 years old his mind aint even done developing in s**t
Mannnnn i know all of this don't you hear me saying he's gonna be dope?? lmao

All you have to do is admit you was wrong, admit Asher is a better rapper than miller & that he's your father.....

iite last part i was joking but still shun
 03-10-2011, 11:05 PM         #115
TXChainsaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoSt3RiZeD said:
and better lyrics will come with age... he just turned 18 years old his mind aint even done developing in s**t
Earl sweatshirt


good night
 03-10-2011, 11:06 PM         #116
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:
didn't stop nas from dropping illmatic :dancingcool:
He was 21.
 03-10-2011, 11:06 PM         #117
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeyajeto said:
You drink by yourself, n*gga? What a life
wait how did this s**t get so personal
 03-10-2011, 11:06 PM         #118
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TXChainsaw said:
Earl sweatshirt


good night
f**k OF.
 03-10-2011, 11:07 PM         #119
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:
wait how did this s**t get so personal
 03-10-2011, 11:07 PM         #120
PoSt3RiZeD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love college


... and i dont even care if you hdont like mac miller ... but i dont understand how/why people hate on a KID whos just doin his thing tryin to make real hiphop
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy