Wayne: "Its RED NATION like Jay-Z label, but drop the ROC and add RED"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
 Smooth Brother said:
Are you gonna post a picture of yourself and prove me wrong? ...still waiting.....
let it go, come back in the morning...
 7 years ago '05        #42
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2177 2177
for a smooth brotha.. you aint smooth at all..calm it down

u must got one of them play on words type names... some inside joke s**t..
 7 years ago '08        #43
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I'm white, I'd rather be white than any other color. You don't like that I'm white, suck my white d!ck.
 7 years ago '10        #44
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,457 | Props total: 2058 2058
 BROFIST said:
Da f**k are you? Da f**k who law enforcement? go sit your punk a.ss down somewhere....
 03-10-2011, 07:30 PM         #45
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
I'm white, I'd rather be white than any other color. You don't like that I'm white, suck my white d!ck.
n/h @ invitin Hebrew Israelites to perform fellatio on u breh :jay:
 7 years ago '06        #46
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
 Michael_Moore said:
da f**k are you? thread law enforcement? go sit your punk a.ss down somewhere....
well damn... you just got e G checked...
 7 years ago '06        #47
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Smooth Brother said:
This nerdy, conspiracy nut, white boy who sits on his computer 24/7 got the audacity to call me a "punk"???

I done seen it all.

Clown, you aint built like that in real life.
why you tryna bring real life into this. you mad cause the conspiracy nut played you?

*edit: lline suck btw
 7 years ago '10        #48
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
 Michael_Moore said:
da f**k are you? thread law enforcement? go sit your punk a.ss down somewhere....
lol^]

and whaaaaa?
 7 years ago '08        #49
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
wtf im confused
 03-10-2011, 09:01 PM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smooth Brother said:
Not at all. If you aint built like that in real life, why say it online like a coward? I can call the hardest person in the world a "Punk", "Sucka", "Bitch", "Pussy", "Faggot" etc. online, but it means nothing unless you can prove that in the real world. If this was real life you think he would've had the guts to say that to my face? Nah. He's too busy wearing tinfoil hats, worrying about what Jay-Z and Kanye West does in their personal lives.

What did you expect me to do? Reply saying something funny, so I can get a couple of laughs from y'all? Nah.
you don't know me from a hole in the wall I'd most likely slap the s**t out you...all you do is make blanket a.ssumptions with no proof whatsoever ie:i'm white..I said I co-sign nas..i'm not built like that..etc..lol & you're all over the map arguing about everything under the sun like you've got attention deficit disorder ..never met you but from all of your posts I can tell you're a lame...you're exposing yourself at this point..if you can't take it when dudes hand you L's online then get rid of your cpu because if anything you've posted in this thread is any indication you'll be attempting to f!ght a new person on a daily basis...e-thuggin' a'int a good look for you...
 03-10-2011, 09:58 PM         #51
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smooth Brother said:
You wouldn't do shit, coward. Keep talkin' that tough shit online, dodging questions...
And I didn't say you cosign Nas, I was talkin' bout your boyfriend The_N. Am I wrong for making these blank a.ssumptions that you speak of? HELL NO! I'm not the first Boxden member that a.ssumed that you were white, not built like that etc. Wow!..just wow! Did you really call me a lame when you're constantly makin' these gay a.ss threads, saying people are things that you can't even back up.

If I ask a gay person "Are you gay?" and they reply back with, "Ummm...next question.", they are obviously ashamed of being gay. You sir, are obviously ashamed of your race, whatever that may be.

And I'm not a e-thug at all, I'm just a real n*gga that will slap the shit out you if you disrespect me to my face.

As long as you don't have the balls and the intelligence power to run politics or to change things the way they are by dying for your beliefs, you aint shit! So stop making noise.

And while you at it, go make another homo thread since gay shit is always on ya mind. :jay:

already been addressed....[last post to your b**ch a.ss btw]

correct me if i'm wrong but am I not s**tting/mocking/clowning on the gay lifestyle in each & everyone of those threads? you've got nothing... all you exposed is that I dislike homos3xuality & added links as proof...

and how dare you question my s3xuality when you call yourself "smooth brother" son you a'int serious...

how come you a'int include this thread with the ones you've posted up top?

...you've got nothing...
 7 years ago '10        #52
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
 Michael_Moore said:
 7 years ago '04        #53
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
He f!ghting for his life in this thread
 03-10-2011, 10:47 PM         #54
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
He f!ghting for his life in this thread
 7 years ago '10        #55
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
This guy is taking L's left and right, it's like watching an armless man box Mayweather and thinks he's winning cuz he manages to stand up
 7 years ago '10        #56
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Smooth Brother said:
There you go.

Watch how Michael_Moore pops up in this thread one mo' gin, even though he doesn't care. I have never seen somebody on Boxden dodge a simple question so many times.

Man... Stop... Just stop... Please... How can you call a man lurking when you're on here as well, so what does that make you?

I usually stay out of these because it has nothing to do with me but PLEASE don't a.ssume I'm cosigning a soul. I call it like I see it and honestly, you really dont have a case, you're going off s/n. Case in point:

Your name is "Smooth Brother", people who are smooth are laid back and don't give a s**t on things like this. You're net thuggin, saying how real you are, how Michael_Moore is not "built for that life", and how he's white. How do we know you're not white? Because you're name has, "Brother" in it? So? You're point of all of this is to pick up your shattered pride to wiggle your way to a win after a massive b**ch slap.

But do you, not responsible for your actions
 7 years ago '05        #57
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Sean McDevitt said:
lol^]

and whaaaaa?
LMAO..

and whaaaaaaa!, yeee
 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this clown keeps on injecting race into the conversation like race has anything to do with anything....lol i'm not understanding his line of questioning....lol isn't the thread about Game's new single....? i'm not white but even if I was...that's all of a sudden a bad thing? word? I could be purple & it wouldn't change the fact that this smooth sister ran in this thread on page 1 with her badge screaming "theft!"....it's attitudes like that that only further widen racial division in this country....I don't argue within the false racial constructs that were designed by globalists..it's counterproductive and only fuels racial in f!ghting...
 7 years ago '05        #59
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
^edit:Good s**t^ I need to spread more rep b...

btw
this thread was ugly..

take brother out ya name..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 03-10-2011 at 11:38 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #60
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
This was real ugly....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy