Wiz Khalifa's "Elevator" Sunglasses Nearly Sold Out, A Second Edition Likely

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #41
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Young Buck said:
I could use half of that 225 to get two weeks worth of knocked off outfits, that will make me look fresher than Diddy.

And the other half on dinner and with some game, I'll be in that pus*y, while you used 255 on sunglasses with no more money on dinner for yo b**ch

7 years ago '05        #42
Pringle 8 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 205 205
^^^Apparently BX user "Young Buck" is a living paycheck to paycheck specimen. LOL. I'm by no means broke after spending $225. Wow, get ya'll need to go back to school or get a second job or something because that's pitiful.
 7 years ago '05        #43
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11731 11731
 CarmeloStarks said:
Y'all n*ggaz talkin like 225 for designer glasses is expensive

[pic - click to view]

It is. Its a recession.
 7 years ago '08        #44
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
$10k prototype? why?
 7 years ago '06        #45
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Young Buck said:
I got your back, homie

I'd rather pay 30 dollars for a passable knock off than 10,000$ any f**king day.

When I was young, I've been rocking fake J's,air force 1's and knock off clothes that an arab made and not one n*gga could tell it's fake. They thought I spent thousands when I only spent 20.

Shout out to Abdul-Azim for getting me pus*y from a dumb b**ch that thought I was rich

Real s**t. My n*gga, Habib, from the corner store had a n*gga lookin fly with my rine-stone shinin belt back in the day. I'm talkin the joint witht he big belt buckle that make you tuck yo shirt in and just stunt on n*ggas when the sun is out. Hoes couldn't do nothin but stare at my belt... got me mad pus*y bruh.
 03-12-2011, 11:15 AM         #46
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to Pittsburgh D Business News, Eyetique is reporting that the seven designer stores watched daily website traffic increase from 3,000 to 40,000 daily page-views. A reported 30% of sales are international. Moreover, the '80s-inspired Elevator glasses will likely see a second-run. The $225 glasses are available in black and tortoise.
Thats money.
 03-12-2011, 01:20 PM         #47
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yays >>>
 7 years ago '08        #48
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 Young Buck said:
I got your back, homie

I'd rather pay 30 dollars for a passable knock off than 10,000$ any f**king day.

When I was young, I've been rocking fake J's,air force 1's and knock off clothes that an arab made and not one n*gga could tell it's fake. They thought I spent thousands when I only spent 20.

Shout out to Abdul-Azim for getting me pus*y from a dumb b**ch that thought I was rich
We in a recession and n*ggas spendin 225?$
 7 years ago '10        #49
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 bran007don said:
boy i swear yall act like 200$ is alot of money..in actuality its not that much. im sure all of yalls monthly rent is 3-4x times that amount
Of course it's not much money, but when it comes TO JUST SUNGLASSES, it is! You could get a phone or a cheap laptop for that amount and it'd be far more useful then some sunglasses!

For real though, talking honestly. Out of the "balling" fantasy so much of rap and the fans seem to have, do you really think a normal dude has the money spend 1/3 or 1/4 of his rent, which may or may not be due, on SUNGLASSES?!?!????

And I know it's been mentioned before, but also in a recession?????

C'mon son! It may not be a lot of money compared to how much you get a year or even a week; but honestly people need just about as much money as they could get, and spending it on sunglasses aren't gonna help much.

Let those who can afford or will spend money on it spend money on it. Doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago