Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
6246 pageviews
63 comments

SM 38217 heat pts38217
space
space
$128,097 | Props total: 68138 68138
The Situation Nearly Booed Off Stage At Comedy Central's Donald Trump Roast

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino likes to talk about avoiding grenades, but on Thursday night he dropped a whole lot of 'em at Comedy Central's roast in Manhattan, where he joined Snoop Dogg, Whitney Cummings, Larry King and others to skewer Donald Trump.

After being introduced by the night's host, "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane (who warned the crowd to keep watch on the "Jersey Shore" star "in case Donkey Kong throws a barrel at him"), the Situation went up to the microphone, wearing Aviator sunglasses, and proceeded to bomb all over the place. His jokes were so bad that one Comedy Central exec suggested that most of his act might be cut from the final broadcast of the roast, which airs March 15.

"The Sitch," as he's called, deadpanned to Cummings, "I actually wouldn't call you a grenade because you won't be blowing up anytime soon." (Buh-dum-bum!) He told Snoop Dogg that he and Trump had a lot in common because Trump owned a lot of property and Snoop's ancestors were property. (Snoop did not appear amused.) Before long, the audience began to boo so loudly that comedian Jeffrey Ross, who's been at this so long he's known as the Roastmaster General, had to interject into the act to try to save the Situation, who'd already claimed he shared one quality with Ross: "This is my first night doing comedy."

"It's also your last," Ross responded, to overwhelming applause.

Still, the crowd must have been glad that the Situation showed up, because he provided plenty of amusement for the other roasters. MacFarlane joked that "the Sitch" and Snooki made a good couple because "Italians are known for grinding organs with monkeys." Snoop pretended to mistake the Situation for Snooki, "I'm sorry," he said, "all white people who act black look the same to me." The deaf actress Marlee Matlin, a surprise roaster who's currently on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice," even got in a swipe at the Great Bronzed One. "Like the Situation," she said in American Sign Language, "I too have never heard the sound of laughter."

But of course, some of the best lines were reserved for The Donald and that other "situation" -- the one on top of his head. MacFarlane: "You look like you fell head-first into a cotton candy machine." Cummings: "You look like Justin Bieber caught on fire." "You know who you need to fire? Your hairdresser ... and your face." Trump was a good sport through it all, even saying of his famous mop: "It's my trademark, and it's only bitten me once in my entire life." Though he couldn't resist punctuating that remark by shaking his head with a "who writes this stuff?" expression.

Backstage after the show, he was even more gracious -- or maybe it was just ego. Asked about the Situation's performance, he said, "I thought he was great. He came from a great distance to be here. And he did it just for me."

As for the Situation, he didn't seem phased. "Maybe if I hadn't gone on with the sunglasses, there wouldn't have been such a negative [vibe]," he mused, adding that Snoop told him to wear the Aviators so that no one could tell he was looking at the teleprompter. "Maybe they thought I was too cool, but that wasn't the case. I was just wearin' them 'cause Snoop said to wear 'em."

Calling the jokes "a collaboration between me and the writers," his dismissed the idea that the crowd was too hard on him. "No, not at all," he said, still wearing his sunglasses. "My whole career people have been hard on me, so, y'know. I stood in the pocket where a lot of people would crumble, a lot of people would walk off stage, but I stood in there. I delivered."

Video Here -
[pic - click to view]

Preview - Jeff Ross and The Situation - Donald Chump - The Roast of Donald Trump - Video Clip | Comedy Central

[pic - click to view]

The Situation nearly booed off stage at Comedy Central's Donald Trump roast | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times

[video - click to view]

Last edited by SM; 03-16-2011 at 10:12 AM..

63 comments for "The Situation Nearly Booed Off Stage At Comedy Central's Donald Trump Roast"

7 years ago '08        #2
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
why Giraldo why? now I have no reason to catch the roast highlights on youtube
 7 years ago '04        #3
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Marlee Matlin, a surprise roaster who's currently on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice," even got in a swipe at the Great Bronzed One. "Like the Situation," she said in American Sign Language, "I too have never heard the sound of laughter."

7 years ago '06        #4
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
Yo did that n*gga really say that about snoop??
 7 years ago '04        #5
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
 SM said:
He told Snoop Dogg that he and Trump had a lot in common because Trump owned a lot of property and Snoop's ancestors were property. (Snoop did not appear amused.)
 7 years ago '04        #6
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
oh come on..its a roast..people have said WAY worse than that...and he didnt even write it.

if anything blame the dumb producers for even letting him roast in the first place
 7 years ago '07        #7
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 Drug Free said:
oh come on..its a roast..people have said WAY worse than that...and he didnt even write it.

if anything blame the dumb producers for even letting him roast in the first place
yep the producers are the dumb ones
 7 years ago '04        #8
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Drug Free said:

I do blame the producers. They did the same thing for the Flavor Flav roast.
 7 years ago '06        #9
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,993 | Props total: 14871 14871
Don't get me wrong TS, I love this thread but someone else is not amused...................

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #10
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
Jesus christ Mike.....smfh..

You know what's funny is that even tho I watch the Jersey Shore I have that sinking suspicion that they don't like black people. I mean Italians are known for being racist & i've never seen one black chick or dude on the Jersey Shore so now i'm like hmm...is Mike & all them racists?

Man f**k all that, got me thinkin extra hard for no reason lol because I have heard a lot worse from Lisa Lampanelli.

But Seth Macfarlane is hilarious, got one of the funniest voices i ever heard. I remember when him & Alex Borstein did this special last year on tv had me rollin.

Edit: & yes i do blame part of the blame on the producers

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 03-10-2011 at 02:19 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #11
jgunna 
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 74 74
 akademiks said:
marlee matlin, a surprise roaster who's currently on trump's "celebrity apprentice," even got in a swipe at the great bronzed one. "like the situation," she said in american sign language, "i too have never heard the sound of laughter."

epic ether right there>>
 7 years ago '04        #12
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 SM said:
Cummings: "You know who you need to fire? Your hairdresser ... and your face."
 7 years ago '04        #13
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 akademiks said:
Marlee Matlin, a surprise roaster who's currently on Trump's "Celebrity Apprentice," even got in a swipe at the Great Bronzed One. "Like the Situation," she said in American Sign Language, "I too have never heard the sound of laughter."

7 years ago '04        #14
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Drug Free said:

Slavery has been brought up before in prior roasts?
 7 years ago '08        #15
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
 SM said:
He told Snoop Dogg that he and Trump had a lot in common because Trump owned a lot of property and Snoop's ancestors were property. (Snoop did not appear amused.)

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #16
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
$128,097 | Props total: 68138 68138
Video Added
 7 years ago '07        #17
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 akademiks said:

That one joke k!lled his whole 'set' godamn
 7 years ago '09        #18
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
he was so bad, i almost felt bad for him
 03-16-2011, 11:09 AM         #19
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Yo did that n*gga really say that about snoop??
Its a roast

anything goes...

yes that includes black people can get made fun of cause of their skin color and history...

get over it..

dont go tell the NAACP.

Seriously all the people b**ching about the slavery joke get over it. ITS A ROAST, anything goes, what dont you get
 03-16-2011, 11:15 AM         #20
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
Its a roast

anything goes...

yes that includes black people can get made fun of cause of their skin color and history...

get over it..

dont go tell the NAACP.

Seriously all the people b**ching about the slavery joke get over it. ITS A ROAST, anything goes, what dont you get

[video - click to view]

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 03-16-2011 at 11:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy