The G.O.A.T. says Rose is the MVP!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2011, 11:33 PM         #61
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Stop acting like LeBron doesn't have the ball in his hands and wasting 20 seconds off the shot clock looking to pad his stats. Then dishes the ball to someone at the last minute hoping that they will make a shot..Stop acting like LeBron and Wade don't play isolation when they do...Stop acting like Rose has carried his team with Boozer and Noah being injured for 50 games combined...

The Bulls know how to play TEAM basketball...n*gga this ain't NBA Jam or NBA Street..

The Bulls have TEAM CHEMISTRY, the Heat (LeBron, Wade) only rely on those 2..

So you can't sit here and tell me that Rose ain't doing s**t for his team, becasue you sit there and look at numbers and stats and say "LeBron and Wade score more points and grab more rebounds than Rose so they should be MVP" Go sit down and play 3 on 3 street ball with Miami on 2k11.
/thread

people still dont understand the concept of "MVP", s**t k!lls me
 7 years ago '04        #62
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
every year the voters change the criteria for winning mvp. the bull doesn't possess the league's best record, nor is rose having a MIND BLOWING season. he quickly became the vote leader early this season by default because the bulls are having a surprise year. the problem i have is it seems is if the list of candidates won't change even if other teams have better records with better players.

the nba...go figure
 7 years ago '09        #63
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 knowughetto said:
No..You failed...
No you failed just for responding. I dont think there is a GOAT and truly there is no such thing. Its all just opinion no facts. Change that s**t to GOATIMO. From now on thats the new term when n*ggas wanna say somebody is the greatest of all time.
 7 years ago '04        #64
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Young Professa said:
every year the voters change the criteria for winning mvp. the bull doesn't possess the league's best record, nor is rose having a MIND BLOWING season. he quickly became the vote leader early this season by default because the bulls are having a surprise year. the problem i have is it seems is if the list of candidates won't change even if other teams have better records with better players.

the nba...go figure
How is Rose the leader by default? Take him off the Bulls, matter of fact take him off the team when Boozer and Noah was out for 50 games combined, then who's gonna lead us? C.J. Watson?

Rose has made a vast improvement on his game..He has become a more deadly offensive player, especially with his long range shot now...Not to mention that he's becoming more of a distributer to his teammates...He looks to pass first and get his teammates involved..

How is it not mindblowing for Rose to improve his game, while carrying the team on his back? Especially given the significant amount of games that Boozer and Noah missed because of injuries...And we had 3 games without Noah and Boozer

Rose
Bogans
Deng
Gibson
Thomas

That was our lineup for those 3 games without both...Now take Rose out of that lineup, and where does most of our scoring and leadership come from?
 7 years ago '08        #65
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
damn right
 7 years ago '04        #66
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Fly 2ndComing said:
No you failed just for responding. I dont think there is a GOAT and truly there is no such thing. Its all just opinion no facts. Change that s**t to GOATIMO. From now on thats the new term when n*ggas wanna say somebody is the greatest of all time.
You are mad cause he's being recognized for his accomplishments..And with you talking about Magic and Kareem makes you contradict what you just said here...
 7 years ago '09        #67
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 knowughetto said:
You are mad cause he's being recognized for his accomplishments..And with you talking about Magic and Kareem makes you contradict what you just said here...
If you read some of these threads that you and I post in, I always give a different name when somebody mentions GOAT because that s**t is always opinion and can never be proven as fact. In another thread just today I said Kobe was GOAT. In others recently I said guys like Bird or Moses Malone was.

I aint knocking Rose, I was talking about that GOAT s**t. Matter of fact, go read that Rose said "why cant we win this year" thread and you'll see I already gave the award to Rose.

Stop being a defensive bulls fan, everybody isnt out to s**t on your mancrush.
 7 years ago '05        #68
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
Jordan also said Kwame Brown was a good 1st pick.
 7 years ago '05        #69
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Of course the GOAT will give his blessing to the Baby GOAT.. it's only right
 7 years ago '10        #70
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 knowughetto said:
90% of the people on here only look at stats, boxscores, and highlights and use these attributes to argue about who should be MVP...People say that Rose is not MVP becasue he doesn't have good numbers...like you have to average damn near a triple-double or a double double in order to win MVP...Kevin Love is averaging 20 points 15 rebounds and shootin over 40% behind the arch. So he should be MVP according to most people on here, becasue he has great numbers...

This just goes to show people do not take the time to actually sit down and watch games..And they have NO knowledge of basketball or sports...Just talking bulls**t out the side of their mouth just to get attention...
 7 years ago '05        #71
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 knowughetto said:
Stop acting like LeBron doesn't have the ball in his hands and wasting 20 seconds off the shot clock looking to pad his stats. Then dishes the ball to someone at the last minute hoping that they will make a shot..Stop acting like LeBron and Wade don't play isolation when they do...Stop acting like Rose has carried his team with Boozer and Noah being injured for 50 games combined...

The Bulls know how to play TEAM basketball...n*gga this ain't NBA Jam or NBA Street..

The Bulls have TEAM CHEMISTRY, the Heat (LeBron, Wade) only rely on those 2..

So you can't sit here and tell me that Rose ain't doing s**t for his team, becasue you sit there and look at numbers and stats and say "LeBron and Wade score more points and grab more rebounds than Rose so they should be MVP" Go sit down and play 3 on 3 street ball with Miami on 2k11.

This is why fan bases hate us on these boards..

The most knowledgable, c*cky, arrogant, fan base on this board.. n*ggas gonna be mad once D.Rose raises that trophy..

I can't wait, I'm be right in the thick of things stirring s**t up.. I might get banned that day..

The true mark of a superstar is not that you get these great gaudy stats, it's when you get your stats that matter most..

Shouts out to LeBron James who post up great stats for the first 43minutes of the game, but freezes up in the last 5minutes, when your team needs you most..

Last edited by Hold That; 03-10-2011 at 01:18 AM..
 03-10-2011, 01:24 AM         #72
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordisBond said:
somewhere in a far away land, junior g cries.
 03-10-2011, 02:20 AM         #73
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Kobe would never say some sh*t like this
We know, thats why he said "The G.O.A.T says...." not "Kobe Bryant says...."
 7 years ago '09        #74
masterSYKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
MJ speaks truth
 7 years ago '07        #75
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
The ultimate co-sign

I remember a whole gang of people laughing at the thought (and some still are) when Rose said he could be MVP start of the season.

Rose deserves it, hands down
 03-10-2011, 03:30 AM         #76
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=fivetreyfour;18655187]

braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ comparing Kobe to the Jordan being disrespectful, they play exactly the same way

but i'm trying to find out what the f**k Rose is doing special this year that makes him the no doubt MVP lmao...we watching the same games?

You got ur head up ur a.ss sooo f**king far you prolly dont even know what 2+2 is....seriously look at that picture, they dont even compare...

like for real, what u said pissed me off, you dont deserve to post on sport forum...ever....ever f**kin again...

u lost son..

EDIT: YOU f**kING

EDIT 2: LOSTTTTTT
 7 years ago '04        #77
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I didnt see Magic Johnson or Kareem say Derrick Rose is the MVP. Fail Thread

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #78
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Rose won.
 7 years ago '10        #79
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 CaliIsActive said:
Wtf, Misleading thread title

Kobe would never say some sh*t like this
 7 years ago '04        #80
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
it should be dwight howard

nobody means more to his team and is as dominant as howard
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy