Carmelo Anthony GW over Memphis Grizzlies 3/9/11

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,730 | Props total: 12514 12514
 KnicksLost said:
That's sig worthy and explains everything
I don't talk out my a.ss I watch the games..

Watching the Knicks the past 5 years is like watching a good comedy show..
 7 years ago '05        #122
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
@ that fat white chick going off when that went in

Knicks are back!
Its nice to see
 7 years ago '07        #123
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,316 | Props total: 2061 2061
 katalist said:
@ that fat white chick going off when that went in

Knicks are back!
Its nice to see
we just need the pacers be elite again and we'll have old rivalries from the 90's renewed

knicks/heat
knicks/pacers
knicks/bulls
 03-10-2011, 12:25 PM         #124
Colony84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

I try to watch the Bulls whenever they play someone good but they're boring as f**k. Only person entertaining to watch is Rose when he goes apes**t. Don't lie though you know the knicks runnin n gunnin is entertaining.
 7 years ago '09        #125
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
 7 years ago '05        #126
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
 Nautilus O said:
Where you getting this "Nautilus is hating on Melo", I posted a gw he made in the thread, the n*gga is cold blooded, and everybody know he hits GW all the time, nobody is saying that Melo isn't clutch.....

BUT this shot is not as clutch as some of his other game winners he's made when his team was down, it wouldnt matter who hit it, hitting a gw when the game is tied is not as impressive as hitting one when you are behind or even hitting a s**t to send the game into overtime.

Like I said everybody wants to be the Hero, not too many guys are ok with being the fall guy, taking a GW shot when the game is tied, you got nothing o tlose because you can still win the game in overtime and redeem yourself for the miss.
You are the most retarded guy I have heard.

Hitting game winner tied or up one comes out to be the same reward. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Your argument is suggesting that a team goes in to the mind set like:

"Hey. Let's let them come back and beat us by one point was we can make a shot to win because that would be sweeter than just being tied and hitting a game winning shot."

That is absurd! That SHOWS you just a fan and don't play the real sport.

Being in a clutch moment is the same REGARDLESS. Players WANT to win. Melo and others don't go into that shot thinking:

"Hey, if I miss this shot it is ok. We can get them in OT."

NO! They think MAKE THIS SHOT SO WE CAN WIN AND GO HOME! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

JUST to entertain your feeble mind...

You think would be more clutch to hit game winner when down rather than tied. On top of that you didn't consider the Grizzlies were making a comeback, which mean momentum was on thier side, Kniccks were NOT the Home Team, Melo JUST fouled Randolph to send him to the line in order for it to be a tied game ANYWAYS, and Melo made up for it by hitting game winner? You don't think that circumstance was on Melo's mind? How he messed things up to bring into this situation? According to your feeble mind, this should give him ALL THE MORE REASON to hit the shot making this the most CLUTCH SHOT HE HAS HIT IN HIS CAREER since HE was one that CAUSED the game to be tied.

Please shut up and get out this thread. EVERY sports player would tell you they in it to win it! Plain and simple. Only stupid spectators from the stands would argue, "would be sweeter if they were down instead of tied."

Last edited by GodGaveMeStyle; 03-10-2011 at 01:56 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #127
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 GodGaveMeStyle said:

NO! They think MAKE THIS SHOT SO WE CAN WIN AND GO HOME! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

JUST to entertain your feeble mind...

You think would be more clutch to hit game winner when down rather than tied. On top of that you didn't consider the Grizzlies were making a comeback, which mean momentum was on thier side, Kniccks were NOT the Home Team, Melo JUST fouled Randolph to send him to the line in order for it to be a tied game ANYWAYS, and Melo made up for it by hitting game winner? You don't think that circumstance was on Melo's mind? How he messed things up to bring into this situation? According to your feeble mind, this should give him ALL THE MORE REASON to hit the shot making this the most CLUTCH SHOT HE HAS HIT IN HIS CAREER since HE was one that CAUSED the game to be tied.

Please shut up and get out this thread. EVERY sports player would tell you they in it to win it! Plain and simple. Only stupid spectators from the stands would argue, "would be sweeter if they were down instead of tied."

[pic - click to view]

I'm not even going to give you the time of day to respond to this bullsh*t you just posted

Last edited by Nautilus O; 03-10-2011 at 03:24 PM..
 03-10-2011, 03:26 PM         #128
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Nautilus O tryna say is, there is less pressure/wow factor to make the shot when the game is tied rather then from behind... etc.

It don't make the shot any less valuable though, and it is viewing it from a fans point of view as others have said... fans think about this s**t. Anybody in these clutch situations would know.

If you really ever been in a situation where there is 1 shot left, it don't really matter if the game is tied or your team is down.... you not really thinking about all that...time moving way too fast and in your mind its like, I HAVE TO MAKE THIS SHOT.

If you are thinking about all that BS, you're either a fan or you're probably going to miss the shot anyways.
 7 years ago '10        #129
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 China Man said:
All Nautilus O tryna say is, there is less pressure/wow factor to make the shot when the game is tied rather then from behind... etc.

It don't make the shot any less valuable though, and it is viewing it from a fans point of view as others have said... fans think about this s**t. Anybody in these clutch situations would know.

If you really ever been in a situation where there is 1 shot left, it don't really matter if the game is tied or your team is down.... you not really thinking about all that...time moving way too fast and in your mind its like, I HAVE TO MAKE THIS SHOT.

If you are thinking about all that BS, you're either a fan or you're probably going to miss the shot anyways.
Exactly, I'm not saying it's a knock on Carmelo, he's just worried about making the shot, but if he's down a bucket that makes the stakes higher than if its tied.

People in here like they were on the court with Carmelo, hugging him when he hit it.
 7 years ago '08        #130
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Nautilus O said:
Exactly, I'm not saying it's a knock on Carmelo, he's just worried about making the shot, but if he's down a bucket that makes the stakes higher than if its tied.

People in here like they were on the court with Carmelo, hugging him when he hit it.
Everyone understood what you were saying. People are getting at you because its a moot point. Just because one situation is more clutch than the other doesn't mean it isn't still clutch. You have all these posts arguing a pointless "point". It was a game winner. Done.
 7 years ago '10        #131
Pun 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$620 | Props total: 10 10
 Hold That said:

7 years ago '10        #132
Pun 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$620 | Props total: 10 10
 Nautilus O said:

aye ma n*gga been explaining himself the whole thread both aruguements are valid but i rather just have the gamewinner how ever i get at the end of the day a wins a win

arguement/
 7 years ago '05        #133
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,730 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Colony84 said:
I try to watch the Bulls whenever they play someone good but they're boring as f**k. Only person entertaining to watch is Rose when he goes apes**t. Don't lie though you know the knicks runnin n gunnin is entertaining.
Bulls have gotten a little bit more exciting, with Rose.. We just haven't had our full unit out on the floor, so it's been a lot of off brand people playing for us this year..
 7 years ago '10        #134
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9600 9600
LOL dam that dude Nautilus is relentless.
 6 years ago '11        #135
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
So when NY wins the ship who's gonna get the MVP? Stat, Melo, or CP3?
Oh how much a year can change
 6 years ago '10        #136
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,590 | Props total: 30525 30525
Good bump
 6 years ago '11        #137
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
 Frank Hampton said:
Oh how much a year can change

[pic - click to view]

Cold blooded
 6 years ago '05        #138
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2421 2421

[pic - click to view]

Y is this bumped
 6 years ago '08        #139
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
whats going on here? someone explain
 6 years ago '07        #140
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 iPunish901 said:
whats going on here? someone explain
dudes whos team suck worst than knicks feed off our loses

nothing new
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy