Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
at the beheamouth (sp) at the 20 second mark...holt s**t
 7 years ago '08        #102
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
 7 years ago '04        #103
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
 Gag Orda said:
Idiot, why would memphis cry? No one expect s**t out of them

anyway, that was a nice shot. we shouldnt have been in that game....it was freakish stats-wise

we were down 17 and shouldnt have been in it at the end. NY only took 4 FTs and shot the ball so well without really trying to get to the rack.

cant wait to play em again in a week.
 03-10-2011, 09:08 AM         #104
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stat and MELO, Stat and MELO, Stat and MELO!!!

1 of many Game Winners from the Melo man!
 7 years ago '04        #105
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
Dallas is next.
 7 years ago '07        #106
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 TanstA! said:
not the same though.... YES it was clutch, but not as important as those shots Bron missed.. game would've kept going had he missed... still though... that shot was real wet * no homo *
 Nautilus O said:
My point exactly, situation changes when you have no expectations of a loss
but he's done it repeatedly in the past in both situations
 7 years ago '07        #107
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 jeehtoven said:
Dallas is next.
Historically we've always had trouble with Dallas but I'm curious to see how our guys get up for this game
 7 years ago '10        #108
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
melo f**king clutch, thats how you do it lebron

melo midrange is so butter.. stop and pop beautiful jab step so quick
 7 years ago '10        #109
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8305 8305
 triznathaniel said:
Going to OT on the road when you had the final possession... Not a good look at all, the next worst thing to losing... I do realize I'm entertaining the arguments of a hater though...

Any basketball player will tell you that its less pressure in that situation. Have you ever seen a desperation play ran at the end of the, game, with .4 on the clock in a game that's tied vs a game where another team is up one

NotThe same at all, desperation changes everything
 7 years ago '05        #110
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
I have a good feeling this team will beat Dallas.. They've always been overrated to me.. And the Knicks are playing like a top 3 team in the East, they have a lot more chemistry than the Heat, just prone to some mental lapses now and then.. Like Tony Douglas taking those horrible f**kin shots at the end of the game damn near costing the Knicks the win..
 7 years ago '04        #111
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Hold That said:
I have a good feeling this team will beat Dallas.. They've always been overrated to me.. And the Knicks are playing like a top 3 team in the East, they have a lot more chemistry than the Heat, just prone to some mental lapses now and then.. Like Tony Douglas taking those horrible f**kin shots at the end of the game damn near costing the Knicks the win..
You was watching
 7 years ago '09        #112
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22638 22638
 Nautilus O said:
Any basketball player will tell you that its less pressure in that situation. Have you ever seen a desperation play ran at the end of the, game, with .4 on the clock in a game that's tied vs a game where another team is up one

NotThe same at all, desperation changes everything
Melo has been taking those shots his entire career. Tied, down 1, down 2. He's missed some, and made some just like any great player. I've seen him knock down game winning three pointers in the playoffs and regular season, and then of course the mid range game winners. He's been doing it for years you can't say at all it's different if you followed his career, and if you haven't then there's always youtube. s**t, even ask the bulls earlier this year when he still had his denver uniform on.
 7 years ago '07        #113
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Venom said:
You was watching
you think...he's watching them standings

WiLL i AM said:
dumb question. hes a huge UNDERCOVER KNICKS fan. just cuz hes a bulls fan. does it not mean he cant watch a knicks game
Correction
 7 years ago '05        #114
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
I told yall n*ggas that Knicks are my second favorite team to follow.. But I watch ALOT of games of other teams.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-10-2011 at 10:33 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #115
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
someone needs to make a gif of the bench after Melo made the shot....
oh and the fat chick jumping up and down with the knicks jersey was classic
 7 years ago '07        #116
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
I told yall n*ggas that Knicks are my second favorite team to follow.. But I watch ALOT of games of other teams.
That's sig worthy and explains everything
 7 years ago '10        #117
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
but he's done it repeatedly in the past in both situations
 ozWinston said:
Melo has been taking those shots his entire career. Tied, down 1, down 2. He's missed some, and made some just like any great player. I've seen him knock down game winning three pointers in the playoffs and regular season, and then of course the mid range game winners. He's been doing it for years you can't say at all it's different if you followed his career, and if you haven't then there's always youtube. s**t, even ask the bulls earlier this year when he still had his denver uniform on.

Where you getting this "Nautilus is hating on Melo", I posted a gw he made in the thread, the n*gga is cold blooded, and everybody know he hits GW all the time, nobody is saying that Melo isn't clutch.....

BUT this shot is not as clutch as some of his other game winners he's made when his team was down, it wouldnt matter who hit it, hitting a gw when the game is tied is not as impressive as hitting one when you are behind or even hitting a s**t to send the game into overtime.

Like I said everybody wants to be the Hero, not too many guys are ok with being the fall guy, taking a GW shot when the game is tied, you got nothing o tlose because you can still win the game in overtime and redeem yourself for the miss.
 7 years ago '07        #118
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,395 | Props total: 2073 2073
"They was just yelling, 'That is off! It's off, it's off!' '' Anthony said. And as he backpedaled with that omnipresent grin, Anthony, who relished his first heroic moment as a Knick, returned the message: "I do this!''

he did this
 7 years ago '06        #119
kidrockstylez 52 heat pts52
space
space
$842 | Props total: 125 125
You making my point for me, this is why hitting a GW when down a point is tougher then hitting one with the game tied. You saying as a fan its more comfort knowing we cant lose even if he misses the shot, thats why its tougher on a player to hit one when you are down. All I'm saying is that a GW has more significance and is a bigger shot when you either win or lose based on whether or not it goes in.

As a fan we know that our team can't lose, its a win or OT, how do you think a player feels in that situation, its easier to play a game when you know your next move cant lose the game. Melo's hit both, Kobe's hit both a lot of players have, but when you taking the last shot in the game, you can tell me you think its equal pressure whether your down one or tied.
my man u mustve read the bolded part wrong, i meant would you want to be down by 1 in the first place? losing at any point during the game? knicks never put themselves in the situation and the way memphis was playin with the all the momentum the shot was that much better, i could be biased tho
 7 years ago '10        #120
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kidrockstylez said:
my man u mustve read the bolded part wrong, i meant would you want to be down by 1 in the first place? losing at any point during the game? knicks never put themselves in the situation and the way memphis was playin with the all the momentum the shot was that much better, i could be biased tho
That's what I'm saying, who wants to be losing and have their last play decide whether or not they win, only players that actually try to put themselves in that situation are teams overseas where they will foul you just so they can have the last shot.

I feel the same way though if I'm up 2, I'd rather give the other team 2 free throws and leave it up to my team to score the winning bucket, than to lose on some bullsh*t 3 pointer at the last second. Maybe that's me
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy