Carmelo Anthony GW over Memphis Grizzlies 3/9/11

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8223 8223
 HotepSuns said:
This is where your argument is flawed there is bigger reward. The reward is the same. A WIN.

Wrong, everybody says Lebron isnt clutch because some of his gws are layups and he prefers to pass on GWs. Kobe is considered clutch because if they are down he wants to shoot the ball, same thing with Mike. Again Higher Stakes=Higher Rewards

Some guys want the ball when they need hit a shot to avoid a loss, and those same guys are more willing to share when its a shot to win, w/o the chance to lose.

At the end of the day Nice Shot Melo, wasn't the greatest but
 7 years ago '10        #82
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 TanstA! said:
not the same though.... YES it was clutch, but not as important as those shots Bron missed.. game would've kept going had he missed... still though... that shot was real wet * no homo *
My point exactly, situation changes when you have no expectations of a loss
 7 years ago '07        #83
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
i do this
 03-10-2011, 12:21 AM         #84
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Wrong, everybody says Lebron isnt clutch because some of his gws are layups and he prefers to pass on GWs. Kobe is considered clutch because if they are down he wants to shoot the ball, same thing with Mike. Again Higher Stakes=Higher Rewards

Some guys want the ball when they need to avoid a loss, and then are willing to share when its a shot to win, w/o the chance to lose.

Not taking the shot means you are excusing yourself from the clutch game winning discussion. And people get on Bron because he's been missing a lot of game winners.

NONE of that applies to this situation or this discussion. Because melo took the shot and MADE the shot. Which resulted in the same reward had the Knicks been down 1. A WIN.
 03-10-2011, 12:22 AM         #85
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So when NY wins the ship who's gonna get the MVP? Stat, Melo, or CP3?
 7 years ago '04        #86
BeeZaK 
space
space
space
$1,524 | Props total: 45 45
 GodGaveMeStyle said:
What were you watching?
you don't see him lifting his pivot foot before dribbling? I mean they never call it but it's a travel
 03-10-2011, 12:46 AM         #87
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeRell said:
Melo jumper is smoooooooooth...

and lol @ that fat white chick..."Yeah! Carmelo!"
Allen really couldn't have played better D, nice shot
 03-10-2011, 12:52 AM         #88
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
So when NY wins the ship who's gonna get the MVP? Stat, Melo, or CP3?
 03-10-2011, 12:56 AM         #89
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cleophisduval09 said:
Nigguh.
 7 years ago '05        #90
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
LeBron's name takes over every thread NBA related. How come I ain't see no ZOMG MELO ISN'T CLUTCH threads when he blew the game the other say with that charge? BX stay being biased.
cause melo blew one game while lebron has been on a streak.
 03-10-2011, 01:13 AM         #91
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i AM said:
ur mom for swallowing the players and all the knick fans as celebration
It was a legitimate question.
 7 years ago '05        #92
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4522 4522
 WiLL i AM said:
ur mom for swallowing the players and all the knick fans as celebration
cliche a.ss response
 7 years ago '04        #93
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,707 | Props total: 1490 1490
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
It was a legitimate question.
cause Knicks fans are realistic and we ain't winning a ring until the team gets a new coach, big men off the bench and a defensive strategy

come on son
 7 years ago '07        #94
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535

so I guess n*ggas rather play in overtime nowadays rather than just sealing it for the win and go home,

clutch shot nevertheless.

Kobe hits a lot of game tying GW but I don't see anybody discrediting his s**ts.

n*ggas just love to hate anything NY.

Grizzlies got on a little run at the end, gained momentum. If we went to OT anything could have happened, especially a possible LOSS
 7 years ago '06        #95
kidrockstylez 52 heat pts52
space
space
$842 | Props total: 125 125

Some guys want the ball when they need hit a shot to avoid a loss, and those same guys are more willing to share when its a shot to win, w/o the chance to lose.

what the f**k are you talking about? even if the knicks were down u know for a fact melo would have the ball in his hands, the knicks were never down so we cant even talk about the scenario, but if ur down 1 and hit a game winner results in the same scenario.. the only thing i think that undermines this shot is that there was still time left on the clock... at the end of the day you wouldnt even remember the final score, u would just remember the fact that melo hit a game winner... in ur honest opinion idk what team you rep, would u rather have ur team down 1 and taking the final shot, or would u rather have it tied and make the final shot? i kno damn sure u would not want to be losing in any situation.
 7 years ago '04        #96
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 JaeRell said:
and lol @ that fat white chick..."Yeah! Carmelo!"
nah, she was prolly just cheering for

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #97
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
Fat Hoe @ 21-24 secs....
 7 years ago '10        #98
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 kidrockstylez said:
what the f**k are you talking about? even if the knicks were down u know for a fact melo would have the ball in his hands, the knicks were never down so we cant even talk about the scenario, but if ur down 1 and hit a game winner results in the same scenario.. the only thing i think that undermines this shot is that there was still time left on the clock... at the end of the day you wouldnt even remember the final score, u would just remember the fact that melo hit a game winner... in ur honest opinion idk what team you rep, would u rather have ur team down 1 and taking the final shot, or would u rather have it tied and make the final shot? i kno damn sure u would not want to be losing in any situation.

You making my point for me, this is why hitting a GW when down a point is tougher then hitting one with the game tied. You saying as a fan its more comfort knowing we cant lose even if he misses the shot, thats why its tougher on a player to hit one when you are down. All I'm saying is that a GW has more significance and is a bigger shot when you either win or lose based on whether or not it goes in.

As a fan we know that our team can't lose, its a win or OT, how do you think a player feels in that situation, its easier to play a game when you know your next move cant lose the game. Melo's hit both, Kobe's hit both a lot of players have, but when you taking the last shot in the game, you can tell me you think its equal pressure whether your down one or tied.
 7 years ago '06        #99
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
that fat white b**ch all sweaty and s**t

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 7 years ago '08        #100
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 1333 1333
Going to OT on the road when you had the final possession... Not a good look at all, the next worst thing to losing... I do realize I'm entertaining the arguments of a hater though...
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago