Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2011, 11:23 PM         #61
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
>
this..plus insert Durant smiley with Melo cuz he got himself a nice shot in tonight too :cool-smiley-009:
 03-09-2011, 11:23 PM         #62
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
lol PAUSEEEEE
what?
 7 years ago '06        #63
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
wow that's a first
 03-09-2011, 11:26 PM         #64
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
You aint played sh*t, ANY n*gga that's been in a situation where they about to lose a game and find a way to win would know that the amount of pressure on a GW shot changes depending on whether you are down one or the game is tied. That's like throwing a hail mary when the game is tied versus being down 1 . You either winning or you losing, no gray area, no extra period.

n*ggas be commenting on sports like they played anything past middle school basketball. Old wii bowling a.ss n*ggas
Shut yo b**ch a.ss up. You in here trying to rationalize how one game winner is better then the other when all result in a WIN. And debating it seriously. Go look in the mirror and reflect.
 7 years ago '10        #65
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 Nautilus O said:
You aint played sh*t, ANY n*gga that's been in a situation where they about to lose a game and find a way to win would know that the amount of pressure on a GW shot changes depending on whether you are down one or the game is tied. That's like throwing a hail mary when the game is tied versus being down 1 . You either winning or you losing, no gray area, no extra period.

n*ggas be commenting on sports like they played anything past middle school basketball. Old wii bowling a.ss n*ggas
My dude...why does it even matter tho lol. A game winner is a game winner. If you're down one point, you score, they don't? You won

If the score is tied, you score, they don't? You won. They not talking about if you're down 1 point, you miss then you lose. They talking about just getting the game winner, period, is a crazy nice feeling.
 7 years ago '07        #66
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 6092 6092
we winning
 7 years ago '04        #67
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,788 | Props total: 23490 23490
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
cot damn that white b**ch is fat
 7 years ago '06        #68
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
close game vs. Memphis?
 03-09-2011, 11:38 PM         #69
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets see lebron do that shyt, this nyga melo the goat along with d rose
 7 years ago '10        #70
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8233 8233
 HotepSuns said:
Shut yo b**ch a.ss up. You in here trying to rationalize how one game winner is better then the other when all result in a WIN. And debating it seriously. Go look in the mirror and reflect.
Reflect on what, so nobody can say one GW was nicer than another? Melo's hit wayyyy better game winners,

[video - click to view]

Down one, he misses they lose...what he do.....bottoms.

Everybody on the team wanna take a game winner, only a few people will take it when its a chance to lose if they miss. Therefore GWs when behind>>>>>>>>GWs when tied

Agentzer0oo0 said:
My dude...why does it even matter tho lol. A game winner is a game winner. If you're down one point, you score, they don't? You won

If the score is tied, you score, they don't? You won. They not talking about if you're down 1 point, you miss then you lose. They talking about just getting the game winner, period, is a crazy nice feeling.
I'm not disagreeing with its a crazy feeling, but that dont mean they compare in how dope they are.

That's like saying getting a dunk a in game is a crazy nice feeling and its the same as when you dunk ON somebody in a game.

Anybody in their right mind would say I'd rather dunk on a n*gga. Maybe that's how you n*ggas grew up playing on your courts, when I was out there acting like MJ i was trying to hit 3's acting like I was down two. Not shooting 3's going "Oh I missed.....overtime"
 7 years ago '05        #71
TrueRhymeSayer 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 40 40
 7 years ago '10        #72
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 Nautilus O said:
I'm not disagreeing with its a crazy feeling, but that dont mean they compare in how dope they are.

That's like saying getting a dunk a in game is a crazy nice feeling and its the same as when you dunk ON somebody in a game.

Anybody in their right mind would say I'd rather dunk on a n*gga. Maybe that's how you n*ggas grew up playing on your courts, when I was out there acting like MJ i was trying to hit 3's acting like I was down two. Not shooting 3's going "Oh I missed.....overtime"
That's the thing tho, YOU are used to having that mindset so that's why YOU think like that. Trust i've played my share of sports & played on teams so I know about having that mentality but I just don't see the big deal lol. Just as easily as you can be down 1 point & make a shot, so can the opposition come back & make a dagger in your heart.

To be totally honest I would be on the edge of my seat knowing that i'm down a point & if I miss we lose. BUT I would have the same feeling if it was tied so idk.
 7 years ago '10        #73
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8233 8233
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
That's the thing tho, YOU are used to having that mindset so that's why YOU think like that. Trust i've played my share of sports & played on teams so I know about having that mentality but I just don't see the big deal lol. Just as easily as you can be down 1 point & make a shot, so can the opposition come back & make a dagger in your heart.

To be totally honest I would be on the edge of my seat knowing that i'm down a point & if I miss we lose. BUT I would have the same feeling if it was tied so idk.
I'm saying the pressure is different, like I said everybody wants to hit a gamewinner, but not everyone wants to be responsible for taking the shot that could lose the game if you miss.

Higher Stakes=Higher Reward

From Melo Perspective a win is a win. But from a sports fan's perspective, I can't say "Nice Shot, but not as impressive as others." ?
 7 years ago '07        #74
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,376 | Props total: 2072 2072
Memphis bench was shouting "that s**t is off" on Carmelo's last shot. Melo's response to the Grizzlies bench: "I do this."
he did this
 03-10-2011, 12:04 AM         #75
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I'm saying the pressure is different, like I said everybody wants to hit a gamewinner, but not everyone wants to be responsible for taking the shot that could lose the game if you miss.

Higher Stakes=Higher Reward

From Melo Perspective a win is a win. But from a sports fan's perspective, I can't say "Nice Shot, but not as impressive as others." ?
This is where your argument is flawed there is bigger reward. The reward is the same. A WIN.
 03-10-2011, 12:05 AM         #76
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo is just cool with his game winner. can't hate.
 7 years ago '04        #77
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 PabloEscobar said:
he did this
HE DID THIS!!!

this s**t reminds me of Zohan when the Middle Easterners were talking about women and somebody brought up Hillary Clinton and one dude started yelling "I do this!, I do this!"
 7 years ago '07        #78
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
knicks fans in memphis?
 7 years ago '07        #79
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Clutch Take notes Bron Bron
 7 years ago '04        #80
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 KnicksLost said:
Clutch Take notes Bron Bron
not the same though.... YES it was clutch, but not as important as those shots Bron missed.. game would've kept going had he missed... still though... that shot was real wet * no homo *
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now