Carmelo Anthony GW over Memphis Grizzlies 3/9/11

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
good s**t
but this n*gga billups slackin
n*gga got a thigh bruise
get in the game my n*gga!
 03-09-2011, 10:42 PM         #42
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Absurd????? So if your watching the game and your team is down one, with one shot, you telling me you aren't sitting there with your stomach in your throat hoping the shot goes in vs the game is tied and your team will have the last shot and if they miss they get 5 more minutes to play?

I aint hating on that man but you can't be serious thinking that's a tough situation for an nba player hell a high school player

It is, but it you are the last person between a loss and a win, that's not a more tense situation?

Still a nice shot, Melo hits GWs like they practice shots
n*gga what the f**k are you talking about. I don't care what the situation is. When we have a chance to close out it's BIG. And especially in this situation where the game never should have been tied late to begin with. A game winner is a game winner ain't no extra smiles or points if you're down 1 or tied. Who gives a s**t??

And yes that logic you're presenting is absurd. Like n*ggas have muted celebrations on game winners based on the score. Cut it out.
 7 years ago '06        #43
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
just got back from that game. i was sittin right behind the home bench and Melo straight 'd the bench right after that shot.
 7 years ago '05        #44
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
 BeeZaK said:
that's a travel too...
What were you watching?
 7 years ago '06        #45
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
you guys love comparisons
^^^^^^^this
 7 years ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 GodGaveMeStyle said:
Hitting a game winner is hitting a game winner. Tied or not.

You sound dumb.

NO, NBA player would want to miss the last shot and go into overtime with the chance of losing in OT. It is win now or go home mentality.

Same mentality so equal impressive.
n*gga you is a muthaphukkin liar, I've seen Kobe, Carmelo, Lebron, and Wade miss shots in that situation and shrug it off and get ready to go to OT, its more pressure on the person who hit the shot to tie the game than it is on the person who's shooting to break the tie.

HotepSuns said:
n*gga what the f**k are you talking about. I don't care what the situation is. When we have a chance to close out it's BIG. And especially in this situation where the game never should have been tied late to begin with. A game winner is a game winner ain't no extra smiles or points if you're down 1 or tied. Who gives a s**t??

And yes that logic you're presenting is absurd. Like n*ggas have muted celebrations on game winners based on the score. Cut it out.
Hitting a game winner when you are down a bucket is more clutch than hitting one when the scored is tied, same way hitting a homerun down 1 is more clutch, then hitting one when tied. Obviously I'm talking to monkeys who have never competed in athletic events in their life time.

Every sport in this world would consider being behind and coming back to win a greater accomplishment then a winning on the last play of a tied game, if you've ever watched your team down one and couldn't bear to even look because you know you needed that shot, how can you compare that moment the being tied and it's either win or ot.
 03-09-2011, 10:54 PM         #47
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that is the stiffest whitest dance ever
 7 years ago '10        #48
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
You know you're in trouble come playoffs if you're even in the spot to have to make a game winner against Memphis.
 7 years ago '10        #49
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,370 | Props total: 9630 9630
 rek0nize said:
You know you're in trouble come playoffs if you're even in the spot to have to make a game winner against Memphis.
Stop lying 2 ya self.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 rek0nize said:
Obviously u havent been watching the NBA since the all star break. memphis aint no joke, they bn smashing n*ggas without their star player, rudy, dont sleep on them n*ggas

At Melo tellin the Grizz bench "I do this" like a million time

Anyway the commentator dude said some s**t like "it doesnt matter how many points u have, its about when u get those points"

thats the s**t i bn sayin bout Lebron for years, dudes stats monster as f**k but in crunchtime, he collapses and thats when his bum a.ss is really needed, but at least people starting to see him for the choker he is
 7 years ago '08        #51
Slicedadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$776 | Props total: 623 623
LOL I just kept replaying as soon as the jumpshot went in to look at the crowd reactions...look at the n*gga guarding Fields in the zone and go straight down....the white guy with the light blue button up just grabs his face as soon as the ball goes in......MELO!!!!
 03-09-2011, 11:04 PM         #52
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
n*gga you is a muthaphukkin liar, I've seen Kobe, Carmelo, Lebron, and Wade miss shots in that situation and shrug it off and get ready to go to OT, its more pressure on the person who hit the shot to tie the game than it is on the person who's shooting to break the tie.

Hitting a game winner when you are down a bucket is more clutch than hitting one when the scored is tied, same way hitting a homerun down 1 is more clutch, then hitting one when tied. Obviously I'm talking to monkeys who have never competed in athletic events in their life time.

Every sport in this world would consider being behind and coming back to win a greater accomplishment then a winning on the last play of a tied game, if you've ever watched your
team down one and couldn't bear to even look because you know you needed that shot, how
can you compare that moment the being tied and it's either win or ot.

What kind of fantasy world bulls**t is this. I've playedathletics and team athletics all my life and I have NEVER. EVER. Heard anyone differentiate a game winner based on score. That sounds like some s**t a sideline nerd would think about. n*ggas who play the game Care about one thing. THE WIN!!! Ain't nobody debating after the game about how much sweeter it would have been if we were down 1.

Get the f**k outta here.
 03-09-2011, 11:07 PM         #53
Colony84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
What kind of fantasy world bulls**t is this. I've playedathletics and team athletics all my life and I have NEVER. EVER. Heard anyone differentiate a game winner based on score. That sounds like some s**t a sideline nerd would think about. n*ggas who play the game Care about one thing. THE WIN!!! Ain't nobody debating after the game about how much sweeter it would have been if we were down 1.

Get the f**k outta here.
Seriously that feeling you get putting your team up RIGHT at the end is crazy.
 7 years ago '08        #54
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 HotepSuns said:

Get the f**k outta here.

but true s**t
/thread
 03-09-2011, 11:13 PM         #55
biggrob804 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Shout out to Melo hi 5'n it up with the players after the game winning play. Team Effort Balancing all that out, which can lead them the path to the playoffs"
 03-09-2011, 11:14 PM         #56
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice shot, melo's stroke is smooth
 7 years ago '10        #57
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Gag Orda said:
Lebron, pull out the pen and paper and take notes.
 7 years ago '05        #58
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 tonyk said:
nice shot,melo's stroke is smooth
lol PAUSEEEEE
 03-09-2011, 11:19 PM         #59
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kev1013 said:
Yeah, but it's Tom Brady, so it's ok..
no its not not even brady could get away wit that lol.
 7 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 HotepSuns said:

Get the f**k outta here.
You aint played sh*t, ANY n*gga that's been in a situation where they about to lose a game and find a way to win would know that the amount of pressure on a GW shot changes depending on whether you are down one or the game is tied. That's like throwing a hail mary when the game is tied versus being down 1 . You either winning or you losing, no gray area, no extra period.

n*ggas be commenting on sports like they played anything past middle school basketball. Old wii bowling a.ss n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago