how much do you currently have in your bank account?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 niceguy954 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga thinking to hard...you don't even know what bank or location..nothing...
Where did I say anything about me dumbass? I'm talking about those who know how to get into other people's personal information. Hackers don't need your bank or location to find that sh*t out. They can find out about that sh*t through your work history, name, address, etc. But no one thinks about that sh*t. Don't you guys know that the gov't has your information and that hackers can get access to that information without you having to show your SS#? But I guess you people are too slow to understand that.....
 7 years ago '04        #162
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
i got .83 exactly
 05-05-2011, 01:54 PM         #163
bklynnas9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swiph Mix said:
Wow......this is a very good thread. This thread motivated me as well to step my game up lol. Savings here I come.
that was my exact intent in starting this thread...glad it is having the same effect on others as it has on me
 7 years ago '10        #164
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
$47 in checking
$0.01 in savings

but im in college with no job..just a refund check that my momma takes from me and spends it all
 7 years ago '08        #165
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,205 | Props total: 8635 8635
 knowughetto said:
Look at my posts and find out where I said this nonsense. What the fu*k does a receipt have to do with that? These hackers can search through names, addresses, and phone numbers as well to get info off of computers...
What the hell? So what does any of this have to do with posting a dollar amount on here? If a hacker wanted to hack your sh*t he could do it regardless
 7 years ago '04        #166
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 o7media said:
What the hell? So what does any of this have to do with posting a dollar amount on here? If a hacker wanted to hack your sh*t he could do it regardless
I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you anymore. Its obvious that you refuse to understand where I'm coming from. If you think the sh*t's cool and you wanna put your information out there like that to people that you don't know...then by all means do what you do.....

7 years ago '05        #167
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
This thread is depressing. I am probably in the .05% brokest group......and in the 5 percentile oldest as well......no hopes for more money.......outside of the lottery....ever
 7 years ago '04        #168
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 buckweedjones17 said:
$47 in checking
$0.01 in savings

but im in college with no job..just a refund check that my momma takes from me and spends it all
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??
[pic - click to view]

those loans better be in her name if not she's fu*king the sh*t out of you with a dildo with barb wire!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #169
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 knowughetto said:
I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you anymore. Its obvious that you refuse to understand where I'm coming from. If you think the sh*t's cool and you wanna put your information out there like that to people that you don't know...then by all means do what you do.....

Where you're coming from is stupid that's why. Makes no sense at all.
 7 years ago '04        #170
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 o7media said:
Where you're coming from is stupid that's why. Makes no sense at all.
So talking about identity theft is stupid and makes no sense?

7 years ago '05        #171
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 DipsetSoulja said:

haha wtf kinda thread is this?? n*gga you need a self-esteem pick me up or something??
:roll laugh:
 7 years ago '08        #172
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 knowughetto said:
So talking about identity theft is stupid and makes no sense?

No..thinking you can get your identity stolen by simply posting the dollar amount in your bank account is stupid.

7 years ago '04        #173
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 o7media said:
No..thinking you can get your identity stolen by simply posting the dollar amount in your bank account is stupid.

That's still personal information that you don't give out to people you don't know dumbass...

It doesn't matter if its the internet or not, you don't give out that kind of information...

You still have a lot to learn...

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-07-2011 at 09:36 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #174
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 knowughetto said:
That's still personal information that you don't give out to people you don't know dumbass...

It doesn't matter if its the internet or not, you don't give out that kind of information...

You still have a lot to learn...
Wow you're fu*kin stupid. Now you're changing the subject like a dumb a.ss talking about you shouldn't post it because it's personal info...not because the fact is you can't steal someone's identity or info based on their account balance dip sh*t.

Clearly you still have a lot to learn ..I guess you've never seen websites like profit.ly, covestor.com...hell even brokerage communities will share how much money you're making if you want.

at your lack of common sense.
 7 years ago '04        #175
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 o7media said:
Wow you're fu*kin stupid. Now you're changing the subject like a dumb a.ss talking about you shouldn't post it because it's personal info...not because the fact is you can't steal someone's identity or info based on their account balance dip sh*t.

Clearly you still have a lot to learn ..I guess you've never seen websites like profit.ly, covestor.com...hell even brokerage communities will share how much money you're making if you want.

at your lack of common sense.

If you were reading my posts, you would see that I've been talking about personal information and identity theft this whole time, but according to you I'm changing the subject...

A person's account balance, SS#, account number is personal information you dumbass...

So how am I changing the subject when all of this sh*t comes back to personal information? How many times do I have to explain to your dumbass that people can get a hold of your information as long as you put it out there?

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-07-2011 at 10:31 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #176
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 knowughetto said:
If you were reading my posts, you would see that I've been talking about personal information and identity theft this whole time, but according to you I'm changing the subject...

A person's account balance, SS#, account number is personal information you dumbass...

So how am I changing the subject when all of this sh*t comes back to personal information? How many times do I have to explain to your dumbass that people can get a hold of your information as long as you put it out there?
Why are you still arguing about this? You're clearly wrong...just shut up already.

Nobody in here posted anything other than their account balance and you came in here talking about it leading to identity theft like a dumb a.ss. Did anyone post their account or ss#? NO.

You lost.
 7 years ago '08        #177
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
So do you even pay bills at all? Cuz I could save more than that if I don't pay so much bills every month.
 7 years ago '05        #178
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
when a fairly decent boxden thread goes bad
 7 years ago '05        #179
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 fit2bboss said:
So do you even pay bills at all? Cuz I could save more than that if I don't pay so much bills every month.
Same sh*t i was thinking...I want people to add how much they pay for mortgage/rent and how much on child support lol.
 05-08-2011, 02:59 PM         #180
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Negative $100+ in my account
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy