how much do you currently have in your bank account?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
1900 checking
775 money market
1360 savings

873 in my (401k) , only worked at this job for 11 months, right now I only contribute 2% to my 401 k, I need all the money I can get

24000 college debt
1800 credit card debt
300 credit card debt
1900 auto loan/debt

I'm broke as sh*t.....I have 2 kids too :( my girl goes to school so I pay for 85% of the sh*t we need
 7 years ago '04        #142
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,724 | Props total: 13120 13120
I'm 27

I've got about 55K in my savings
3K in my checking

Probly owe like 1200 dollars on 3 of my credit cards combined.

Looking to buy my 1st home
 7 years ago '04        #143
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
at this stupid thread. Some of you are really giving out your information like this. You guys just don't know...
 7 years ago '05        #144
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13756 13756
 PoSt3RiZeD said:
saving money is overated.. just live paycheck 2 paycheck
You one of them dudes who has to get they check cashed at Wal-Mart huh?
 7 years ago '04        #145
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,774 | Props total: 105 105
26 year old college student / work full time

$1,175.93 in my account

the only debt that i have is a $480 car payment; the rest are regular living expenses

if i'm really tough on my money, i can save about $500 bi weekly; wish i made REAL money instead of $13.50/hr

Last edited by MrNickNick; 05-03-2011 at 12:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #146
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,724 | Props total: 13120 13120
 Y.G. said:
You one of them dudes who has to get they check cashed at Wal-Mart huh?
 7 years ago '08        #147
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 knowughetto said:
at this stupid thread. Some of you are really giving out your information like this. You guys just don't know...
oh so you know the people in this thread personally? how does a bunch of anonymous people posting their bank account balance (some probably lying) equal them being stupid?
 05-03-2011, 07:58 PM         #148
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread just got a 24 yr old mufu*ka w/ a college degree more focused to get that paper up...

Thank You Boxden!
 7 years ago '09        #149
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
like 100 in my checkings

2500 in my brokerage account

that number should be way fu*king higher still kicking myself in the a.ss for a few plays
 7 years ago '11        #150
inthezone 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,978 | Props total: 2808 2808
that will go fast i make 4k a month and dont get to save sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #151
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 j-dub82 said:
oh so you know the people in this thread personally? how does a bunch of anonymous people posting their bank account balance (some probably lying) equal them being stupid?
What does that have to do with anything? Yeah I'm quite sure that some of them are lying, but I bet you that some of them are really giving out their information. What does knowing someone personally have to do with the fact that there are people out putting out there information for the world to see? Don't you know that doing sh*t like this will set a person up for identity theft?

Just look at facebook for example...People are putting up pictures, date of birth, address, the city they were born in, and all the bullsh*t messages that people post up. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out...but at the same time, you have simple-minded people such as yourself don't know any better. Just trying to get attention..

People are on here posting up images of money that they have in their account...Someone can hack into their information and wipe out all of their money, and steal their identities. Another case of a simple-minded individual..

It's really stupid for people to give out their personal information to people that they don't know..

Last edited by knowughetto; 05-04-2011 at 12:27 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #152
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 448 448
Total Banking $13,064.07 and about 2 G's at home
 7 years ago '08        #153
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,255 | Props total: 8665 8665
 knowughetto said:
What does that have to do with anything? Yeah I'm quite sure that some of them are lying, but I bet you that some of them are really giving out their information. What does knowing someone personally have to do with the fact that there are people out putting out there information for the world to see? Don't you know that doing sh*t like this will set a person up for identity theft?

Just look at facebook for example...People are putting up pictures, date of birth, address, the city they were born in, and all the bullsh*t messages that people post up. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out...but at the same time, you have simple-minded people such as yourself don't know any better. Just trying to get attention..

People are on here posting up images of money that they have in their account...Someone can hack into their information and wipe out all of their money, and steal their identities. Another case of a simple-minded individual..

It's really stupid for people to give out their personal information to people that they don't know..
Nobody provided any information anyone can use though. You can't steal something simply from knowledge of how much $$ they have in their account. It's not like they were posting their account number or SS#
 7 years ago '04        #154
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 o7media said:
Nobody provided any information anyone can use though. You can't steal something simply from knowledge of how much $$ they have in their account. It's not like they were posting their account number or SS#
You guys still act like people don't know how to hack into another person's account. People will find ways to get your information, even if you don't post up your SS# or account number..
 7 years ago '06        #155
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 knowughetto said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga thinking to hard...you don't even know what bank or location..nothing...
 7 years ago '06        #156
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 knowughetto said:
You guys still act like people don't know how to hack into another person's account. People will find ways to get your information, even if you don't post up your SS# or account number..
you going to hack in my account in which i put a fake name in when filling out to find my try name and all my info and money..
 7 years ago '08        #157
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,255 | Props total: 8665 8665
 knowughetto said:
Are you fu*kin retarded?

You can't steal someone's info based on the amount of money they have in their account.

If what you say is true (which it's not)...then when you go to deposit money in your bank and you get a receipt they wouldn't put the amount you deposited along with the last half or last 4 digits of your account number.
 7 years ago '08        #158
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
 knowughetto said:

@ calling me simple minded...i'm not the one in here telling people their bank accounts can get hacked just from them posting how much they have in their accounts. have you even read through this thread? NO ONE is posting any identifiable information. how the fu*k can a hacker come in here and determine my bank account information from me only providing a dollar amount or some bank account screen shot that only shows the amount?
 7 years ago '10        #159
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$427 | Props total: 121 121
Wow......this is a very good thread. This thread motivated me as well to step my game up lol. Savings here I come.
 7 years ago '04        #160
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 o7media said:
Are you fu*kin retarded?

You can't steal someone's info based on the amount of money they have in their account.

If what you say is true (which it's not)...then when you go to deposit money in your bank and you get a receipt they wouldn't put the amount you deposited along with the last half or last 4 digits of your account number.
Look at my posts and find out where I said this nonsense. What the fu*k does a receipt have to do with that? These hackers can search through names, addresses, and phone numbers as well to get info off of computers...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago