how much do you currently have in your bank account?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2011, 10:29 AM         #81
bklynnas9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jgar030283 said:
Nothing particularly special about it. If you have a PMA checking account and open a wellstrade account you get 100 free wellstrade transactions per year. So you could essentially take your taxable investments and invest commission free for only keeping 25k in a checking account with wellsfargo. It's really a great deal. One of the best around.
thats a really dope deal....if you have 25k in a checking account. 100 free trades is more than enough, there really is no need to day trade and bounce in and out of stocks...you just churn your money by paying commission fees.
 03-12-2011, 10:30 AM         #82
bklynnas9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
Im 26 with 50k plus in savings and roughly 5k total in two checking accounts and $300 cash on me. I havent checked on my 401k in awhile though, last time I checked it was about 10k. Only reason I have so much in savings is because ever since Ive been 22y/o Ive put half of my tax refunds and whatever I make off fixing computers and other extra $$ in it. I hope to have about 150k in savings by the time im 30 (wishfulthinking). Interesting thred btw.
you are doing great man, thats inspiring for sure. keep at it
 03-12-2011, 10:33 AM         #83
bklynnas9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ajb2k6 said:
I'm 25 with 40k in my 401k account. Have about 8k in stocks and 30k in checking account (i'll be moving a significant amount to stocks/ETFs soon).
very curious about how you accumulated so much by the age of 25.

can you impart some wisdom for everyone in the thread, i am sure we can all learn a thing or two from you
 7 years ago '08        #84
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
I been working at wells fargo for a few months so i see a lotta balances and transactions. most people keep about a G in checking and the rest in savings. but then again some folks have multiple banks and i dont see a lotta investment balances. all i gotta say is dont blow ur cash on stupid s**t (hoes)
 7 years ago '11        #85
ajb2k6 
space
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
 bklynnas9 said:
very curious about how you accumulated so much by the age of 25.

can you impart some wisdom for everyone in the thread, i am sure we can all learn a thing or two from you
Not much wisdom to impart. I've been working in finance in NYC for the past 2.5 years - so that helps a lot.

I don't club every weekend and buy bottles like most folks in the city. My eye is just on the prize man - work and save money. I'll have fun with the ladies, but I won't be a damn fool and blow money to impress them.
 03-12-2011, 02:30 PM         #86
playamade56  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint mad at op
i got $700 in checking
and $8150 in savings
with 2 paychecks in my wallet for $685 each
im only 26 with a $950 rent paid off cars and of course bills so i pratice saving alot.
ne1 can do it com'on son
i make $10hr plus hustle $$$ of course as a valet supervisor
just to have over 10k plus still paying my rent and bills makes me feel right at the end of the day. Wish i knew how to do the stock market.
 7 years ago '06        #87
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1158 1158
Usually wouldn't post this, but i guess i'll share with my boxden fam:
Bank 1 checking: 1,500
Bank 1 savings: 15,000
Bank 2 checking: 50.00
Bank 2 savings: 19,000
401K: 3,000 (50% investment bond, 30% high yield corprate bond, 10%small company index fund, 10% emerging market stock)
BTW i'm 21, think i'm doing decent at the moment, still in school and working.
 7 years ago '06        #88
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i don't save s**t... but i got 234.56 in checking.
 7 years ago '04        #89
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
I make decent money but don't save s**t lol. I'm 26, got to get it together. It's hard out here.
 03-14-2011, 06:28 PM         #90
bklynnas9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MyStYlEaRt said:
Usually wouldn't post this, but i guess i'll share with my boxden fam:
Bank 1 checking: 1,500
Bank 1 savings: 15,000
Bank 2 checking: 50.00
Bank 2 savings: 19,000
401K: 3,000 (50% investment bond, 30% high yield corprate bond, 10%small company index fund, 10% emerging market stock)
BTW i'm 21, think i'm doing decent at the moment, still in school and working.
at 21, that is damn near impeccable man. doesnt get much better than that, kudos
 7 years ago '06        #91
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 1158 1158
 bklynnas9 said:
at 21, that is damn near impeccable man. doesnt get much better than that, kudos
Thanks! I wanna get into more investing, but get scared. I would hate to loose money. but ofcourse with investing you're taking a chance. Still thinking about this real estate thing.
 03-14-2011, 09:15 PM         #92
UdownwitK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, alot of BX cats are doing good for themselves. thats great. i love to see young cats doing well.

im 24 with:

$2900 total in checkin & savings account
$700 in my car mods account
$1400 in my 2 year old's account (i'll probly buy him a car or put him thru college wit it)
$17,000 in 401k and stocks (american funds AGTHX)

i do still owe $3000 on my impala ss (and you know it had to be the '96, lol)

blew alotta money in my younger years. spent over $13,000 restoring that monte carlo you see in my avy. much smarter with my money now that i have a son.

also, i just bought my 1st house last april. first-time home buyer credit for the win. don't laugh, it ain't but 1250 sq. feet but i have 1.5 acres.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #93
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
Plain and simple I don't believe some of you guys, as much as I want too... I say about 2-3% of people are telllin the truth... props on the one who are really putting in work. No way can I believe some of you college students having 20k plus and s**t in your account. Unless your parents pretty much gave u the money, and your already rich... Nontheless good work, its amazing to see that people really save.

Right Now I have about 6k in checking no savings. I am trying to figure out wtf I am going to do with some money. Meaning if I am going to split and save some or what. I am also trying to see how I feel about saving money and such. One hand I think you should save, but on the other hand everyone doesn't have alot of time on this earth. So I am trying to figure out the right ratio to spend:save....
 7 years ago '05        #94
Boy_Wonder 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 6 6
 egotistical said:
Plain and simple I don't believe some of you guys, as much as I want too... I say about 2-3% of people are telllin the truth... props on the one who are really putting in work. No way can I believe some of you college students having 20k plus and s**t in your account. Unless your parents pretty much gave u the money, and your already rich... Nontheless good work, its amazing to see that people really save.

Right Now I have about 6k in checking no savings. I am trying to figure out wtf I am going to do with some money. Meaning if I am going to split and save some or what. I am also trying to see how I feel about saving money and such. One hand I think you should save, but on the other hand everyone doesn't have alot of time on this earth. So I am trying to figure out the right ratio to spend:save....
*Looks at username*

He mad
 7 years ago '04        #95
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Boy_Wonder said:
*Looks at username*

He mad
n*gga on the internet oh soft grandma panties a.ss n*gga...

n*gga GTFO along with the rest of you lieing a.ss members...

:jay: oh overnight signing up for boxden a.ss n*gga...
 7 years ago '04        #96
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
I don't believe some of you guys either. Actually alot of you guys but oh well. It's nothing to lose sleep about.
 7 years ago '06        #97
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 UdownwitK said:
wow, alot of BX cats are doing good for themselves. thats great. i love to see young cats doing well.

im 24 with:

$2900 total in checkin & savings account
$700 in my car mods account
$1400 in my 2 year old's account (i'll probly buy him a car or put him thru college wit it)
$17,000 in 401k and stocks (american funds AGTHX)

i do still owe $3000 on my impala ss (and you know it had to be the '96, lol)

blew alotta money in my younger years. spent over $13,000 restoring that monte carlo you see in my avy. much smarter with my money now that i have a son.

also, i just bought my 1st house last april. first-time home buyer credit for the win. don't laugh, it ain't but 1250 sq. feet but i have 1.5 acres.

[pic - click to view]

where do you live?
 03-15-2011, 10:24 PM         #98
UdownwitK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
where do you live?
small a.ss town outside athens ga.

lol. and i dont know if anyone was callin me a liar in particular but i got pictures for days, lol. i got so much grass, i dont even cut it all. every mad gotta have a nice shed too. that cost a pretty penny.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #99
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,299 | Props total: 4717 4717
 UdownwitK said:
small a.ss town outside athens ga.

lol. and i dont know if anyone was callin me a liar in particular but i got pictures for days, lol. i got so much grass, i dont even cut it all. every mad gotta have a nice shed too. that cost a pretty penny.
Pretty sick man . It's definitely been a goal of mine to buy a nice home hopefully as soon as I can after I graduate college.
 03-16-2011, 06:10 AM         #100
UdownwitK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
^ you got a nice spot

i got $455.57 in my checking account right now and $0 in savings
 pnoi89 said:
Pretty sick man . It's definitely been a goal of mine to buy a nice home hopefully as soon as I can after I graduate college.
thanks fellas. man i waqs scared to make such a big step but im glad i did. i love my little house. best part is that my money aint bein wasted on renting. it wasn't a headache at all looking for a house. but thats probably due to having a nice realtor. dont be scared of buying a home bro's.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now