50 Cent refuses to help Young Buck

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 tupacnasfan said:
5-0 just proves that he only cares about his own damn self.
You are actually an idiot, how the f**k do u expect 50 to help Buck after he betrayed G-Unit
 7 years ago '04        #82
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 CTre said:
I think any regular person would've said hell no..50 is one of the few that would've tweeted it though. Even if somebody did ask him. Most people wouldn't have even replied to that s**t
...True, even though everyone's different, of course. I think we all know Jay and/or Nas, for example, wouldn't have said sh!t (Hell, do they even have Twitter Accts?).

But yeah, whoever asked 50 did so because they knew: 1) He was going to reply, and 2) Have a funny reply at that...Over and over again, as we all know he's going to be asked this sh!t in a bunch of upcoming interviews...
 7 years ago '04        #83
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Yd4001 said:
I dnt even know how to feel,certain aspects I f**k with 50 to the fullest but aspects like this cause me to be like "C'mon Son"
business is business.

young buck released two solo albums on g-unit and he was on g-unit's first group album (not sure if he was on the second one)

if he made less than $1 million during his entire tenure as a g-unit recording and performing artist, then shame on young buck.

young buck is in the same pot as former professional athletes who blow all of their career earnings 5 years after retirement.

less than 10% of the world's population are millionaires. even less are people who earned over $10 million in their lifetime. buck is somewhere in the $1 million to $10 million range and simply F'd up his life.

game F'd up his g-unit relationship but game had other ventures in place to produce an income to help him maintain his lifestyle. and it does help that game is signed to either interscope or geffen records.

i feel sorry for young buck and that's about it. i do not expect any rich person to give him a handout.

#EndRant
 7 years ago '09        #84
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,703 | Props total: 13274 13274
50 got money
 7 years ago '04        #85
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29656 29656
lol u know u a groupie when u stop listenin to a rapper cuz 50 got beef with them, dudes sayin "disloyal" like they were there n s**t..lol wow at some of the comments, bet majority of yall was on bucks d!ck n yellin ggggunit! when he stabbed dude for dre...lol gtfoh
 7 years ago '10        #86
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Buck turned on 5-0, cause 5-0 aka 50 is a d!ckheaded egomaniac piece of trash who has ruined the reputation of the U.S. hip-hop.
5-0 f**ked this man up.
f**k all of you stans still supporting that gay a.ss slime name 5-0 all these years.
straight up hater, so we gonna act like 50 cent isnt one of the reasons why hip hop is listened to world wide drawing in milliona of fans with Get Rich
 7 years ago '10        #87
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
fif gettin at buck
 7 years ago '10        #88
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
For the past 12 historic years, that clown has double crossed his rappers, his friends, betrayed his own crew and destroyed his enemies.

I Hope he gets his finally.
wtf is wrong with you, exactly how has he betrayed his own crew and friends
 7 years ago '10        #89
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
whats the beef between these two?

all i remember from back in the days was when young buck made a phone call to 50, crying about something.
 7 years ago '05        #90
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 Athavan 789 said:
wtf is wrong with you, exactly how has he betrayed his own crew and friends
50 did kick both hem out of g-unit for either not wanting to beef with ppl he was beefing with or for getting of their a.ss and creating there own moves which he said he wanted his artists to do, and not rely on him.....guess the f*gget didnt really want that.......funny hopw 50 started these over other artists he was beefing with....YET, he becoming cool with most of them if not ALL

Then he doing the guy a called his lil bro....the worst? WTF? b**chmade n*gga.....blackballin the guy by his contract he signed, had his laywers not alert Buck to s**t with regards to taxs and s**t, feds raid the n*ggaz house over that s**t and now the n*gga facing 10 years in prison due to what they found during the raid...all the while 50 has stopped his "younger brother" from earning any OFFICIAL money by not letting him or clearing him to work with any artist or release anything official, no album budgets, no album authorised, reporting any bad moves happening to him, actually enjoying that s**t. whist he has millions he's been earning every year for the last 7 years, the n*gga cant let the n*gga out of his contract. The contract that the lil b**ch n*gga dont want to make any money from, he only using it to k!ll Bucks career.

The f**ked up thing is Buck has/had talent, the main n*gga I checked for after 50 when G-Unit was hot......50s true colours have been shown, but some n*ggaz got his nuts so deep in their mouth they cant see this spiteful f**ked up man bringing down a n*gga for his enjoyment....it so happens he used to call that n*gga his "lil brother"

No one aint saying give him a handout, just let the n*gga go and the nigaa can feed his family his damm self.

I really cant wait for Karma to come and hit this n*gga in the a.ss, he's tried to f**k over to many peoples lives...
 03-10-2011, 12:53 PM         #91
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
50 cent wouldnt even help his best friend back in the day get out of jail or even call him..i forget his name but yall know who im talkin bout....

shyt 50 would prob. leave tony yayo in there for a while..that just how he is.
Who bang em smurf? He was a liability like what beans was to camels soup
And on top of that 50 was about to be a big superstar with "In da club" he wasn't going to let someone he knew that ha a street mentality f**k his situation up.

It's called playing chess not checkers.
 7 years ago '04        #92
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Who bang em smurf? He was a liability like what beans was to camels soup
And on top of that 50 was about to be a big superstar with "In da club" he wasn't going to let someone he knew that ha a street mentality f**k his situation up.

It's called playing chess not checkers.
lol, wat u talkin bout, bang em was in the in da club video...50 f**ked him off with the s**t talkin on his mixtapes....
 7 years ago '04        #93
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
Why on God's green earth should 50 help Buck? Is 50 his father? No. Is 50 his homie? No. Is 50 a charity for has been rappers? No.

You kids on here have a lot of learn about the reality of the real world. If you get fired from your job, your boss is under no obligation to continue taking care of you when you're unable to stand on your own two feet.
 7 years ago '09        #94
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 youngmic said:
lol u know u a groupie when u stop listenin to a rapper cuz 50 got beef with them, dudes sayin "disloyal" like they were there n s**t..lol wow at some of the comments, bet majority of yall was on bucks d!ck n yellin ggggunit! when he stabbed dude for dre...lol gtfoh
:agreement6::agreement6:
Fact
 03-10-2011, 04:50 PM         #95
BROFIST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
How do you manage to stab someone with so many on your d!ck?
 7 years ago '09        #96
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
I feel you 50
 7 years ago '04        #97
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 BROFIST said:
How do you manage to stab someone with so many on your d!ck?
nice try bro
 7 years ago '04        #98
deux_visage 3 heat pts
space
space
$325 | Props total: 3 3
50 was raggin on buck in the track, did y'all really expect that to change? lol i like buck and all but bro needed to handle his finances better......

[video - click to view]

03-10-2011, 06:09 PM         #99
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got 200 mill, he could help this n*gga out. at one point, they were good friends so why not help? Nobody saying be buddies again or sign him back to Gunit. But come on n*gga, get him a good lawyer and wipe your hands completely from the situation

if anything, itll hurt buck more to see how far he has fallen, that he has to accept the gratitude from the man he betrayed.
 03-10-2011, 06:15 PM         #100
BROFIST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
50 got 200 mill, he could help this n*gga out. at one point, they were good friends so why not help? Nobody saying be buddies again or sign him back to Gunit. But come on n*gga, get him a good lawyer and wipe your hands completely from the situation

if anything, itll hurt buck more to see how far he has fallen, that he has to accept the gratitude from the man he betrayed.
I don't think you will get very rich is your mentality is "get money, spend it on worthless s**t"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy