50 Cent refuses to help Young Buck

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Why did 50 get stabbed by Ja Rules boy then go tell the cops and get a restraining order? Dude is a b**ch. Only reason anyone f**ks with him is because he has money. He sure in f**k cant rap anymore. Someone ghost wrote his first cd. Then it was down hill from there. Anyways Game should be helping him out not 50 they both went the same route.
 7 years ago '10        #42
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 cwb said:
Why did 50 get stabbed by Ja Rules boy then go tell the cops and get a restraining order? Dude is a b**ch. Only reason anyone f**ks with him is because he has money. He sure in f**k cant rap anymore. Someone ghost wrote his first cd. Then it was down hill from there. Anyways Game should be helping him out not 50 they both went the same route.
he went to the cops?
 7 years ago '10        #43
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
 cwb said:
WRONG. The court issued that restraining order 50 didnt even know about it.

Get your facts straight b4 u post.
 7 years ago '04        #44
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
didnt expect 50 to do s**t,,, but clown,,, I mean Young Buck is a grown man,,, Cuz gottta do what he gotta do
 7 years ago '07        #45
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
he might be rich, he might have flocks of fans(gay fans but still fans) but this dude is kind of a f*g...........
how i see it is 50 has a street mentality...once u cross em theres no going back.
 7 years ago '06        #46
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
how i see it, is people act like 50 a boss. Na. Folks were hating on game when he left g.unit, and was like yeah buck/yayo/lloyd! now buck out, its f-buck, just yayo and lloyd. 50 does people dirty. Period. No just cause u have money u don't have to help people, but how you gon act like they weren't all a clique, and then 50 just started sh--'n on each one...one by one. They fault for trustin him i guess. I aint gon let u try n clown me in a interview cuz u payin me.. if i can leave, i'm dippin. g-unit for life my butt. . i just can't get down with 50 sittin back and laughin'.. just stay quiet or say something positive...50 is a messed up individual. But if buck doin this himself, dont play urself and then expect certain ppl to help.
 7 years ago '06        #47
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
its funny how 50 gets props whether he helps buck or not.. let this be a "50 gives in, helps buck out" thread.. every post would be "man 50 a good dude homie, he real man.. blah blah" with a "thank u unit god" gif. ..
 7 years ago '06        #48
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Ordo Abchao said:
I mean... loyalty and personal beef aside, if your anger over another n*gga's words prevents you from allowing that n*gga to feed his family-- especially when you are in a privileged position yourself, speaks volumes about your character. SHould he bail that n*gga out...welcome him back with open arms-- f**k no. But doing s**t like not releasing the n*gga off the label so he can eat elsewhere...strikes me as rather b**chmade...
that's spiteful of curtis, and at the end of the day, if u was a GOOD KIND person, ud prob. give in and help him out. but if its just buck messin up, knowing his situation... then thats his own issue.
 03-10-2011, 01:37 AM         #49
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
why the f**k should he? like i said before 50 is one of the nicest ceo's i have ever heard of. this n*gga actually has a heart.

this n*gga gave buck boocoo money to help out his tax problem and young buck turned on him like game did.

i wouldn't give buck s**t but a tip and that tip would be "don't drop the soap."

i know buck wish he never turned on 50. 50 money makes court cases dissapear.
I agree, 50 did so much for him.
 7 years ago '06        #50
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 dlettern said:
hahahahaha, a black man is laughing at the plight of another black man......so funny, pause.. This dude 50 is a sucka for uncle tom'n like this..

yeah guys he uncle tom'n cause...........

wait
 7 years ago '05        #51
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
50 cent wouldnt even help his best friend back in the day get out of jail or even call him..i forget his name but yall know who im talkin bout....

shyt 50 would prob. leave tony yayo in there for a while..that just how he is.
 03-10-2011, 02:49 AM         #52
DaddyFatSacks14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
hahahahaha, a black man is laughing at the plight of another black man......so funny, pause.. This dude 50 is a sucka for uncle tom'n like this..
How do you expect 50 to be givin Buck ANOTHER free handout after Buck publicly dissed 50 and all of G Unit of record multiple times??? Dude burnt his bridges, and is now kickin himself in the a.ss for it. 50 dont owe him s**t.

BTW, I am not a fan of either, I am just lookin at it from the logical perspective
 03-10-2011, 03:05 AM         #53
Jaypain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trouble
 7 years ago '04        #54
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
why would he be obligated to?
 7 years ago '07        #55
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2048 2048
 Brainwave said:
Regardless what people think of 50 dude has looked out for mad people. Buck is on his own on this one. Lesson to rappers save your money. Not everyone can ball till they fall.
yeah, kinda like he did for bang em smurf and dominate, huh? NOT
 03-10-2011, 04:12 AM         #56
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
a f*g why?, because he isnt helping a disloyal fool who bite the hand that was feeding him.

Buck dug his own hole
 03-10-2011, 04:44 AM         #57
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ n*ggas f**kin calling out 50 right now.

n*gga, 50 brought Buck to life. Little n*ggas around here be making comments with no understanding. Buck wasn't s**t before 50, he wasn't doing nothing on Cash Money, UTP ... then he went to 50 and 50 signed him to G-Unit and made him over 10 million f**king dollars (and more)...in his career.

And n*ggas are really gonna call 50 the bad guy here? You telling me someone make you 10 mill, you don't owe them nothing? Not only that, you think if you turn around and diss the n*gga that made you that 10+ mill he should forgive you?

GTFOH...

It's who you know thats gets you in, and what you knows keeps you in.
 03-10-2011, 04:45 AM         #58
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BCB said:
how i see it, is people act like 50 a boss.
Last time I checked, this n*gga is a CEO and top 5 in richest people in the hip hop industry.

But yeah, we just "act" like 50 a boss.
 03-10-2011, 04:55 AM         #59
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and lets not forget YOUNG BUCK OWED 50 cent money during the time of the conversation on the phone...

this n*gga 50 lent him out money to get a head start...

C'mon son, anybody painting 50 as a the bad guy is most likely broke.
 7 years ago '06        #60
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 cankstoochie said:
why the f**k should he? like i said before 50 is one of the nicest ceo's i have ever heard of. this n*gga actually has a heart.

this n*gga gave buck boocoo money to help out his tax problem and young buck turned on him like game did.

i wouldn't give buck s**t but a tip and that tip would be "don't drop the soap."

i know buck wish he never turned on 50. 50 money makes court cases dissapear.
wtf is boocoo money? u mean beaucoup money?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy