Lil B, Phonte (Little Brother) and Jean Grae - Base For Your Face (Produced By 9th Wonder)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Rico23 said:
first of all u n*ggas f**kin k!ll me...u "claim" u hate lil b sooooo much but u ppl are in the lil b affiliated thread more than the fans don't nobody care if u don't like him..I used to hate lil B.....Hate.....HATE....but then I started listening to try to understand why do ppl keep talking about dude....then I listened to songs like "suck my d!ck hoe" and "hoes on my d!ck" with Andy milinokis and after that I looked at him as a dude who was just rapping having a good time not to be really taken seriously...after that I respected them and actually started listening to those 2 songs all the time because they were funny as s**t and had dope beats....

then dude dropped exhibit based...then I realized whoa when dude is actually serious and not bsing he can actually spit some real s**t...same thing with red flame which is an album I actually listen to sometimes for comedic value and some of the few real songs he has....so if lil b can turn me into a fan, a Guy who listens to ppl from Jay z nas kanye cudi outkast ugk little brother common etc, then is he really that f**kin. bad?...u just seem like a b**ch who is mad because ppl don't feel the same way as u....IF U DONT LIKE LIL B STAY OU THE FUKIN THREADS AND LET THE FANS ENJOY CUZ HE'S NOT EVEN THAT BAD...
u got the wrong person i only came in this b**ch for phonte and jean grae. i don't even post a lot and i damn sure don't be in lil b threads unless it involves somebody else i listen to like tyler the creator or tony yayo. i don't be in lil b threads cause I already know how its gonna be a whole bunch of cult a.ss weirdos talkin bout the same played out shyt over n over. and that's cool man, that doesn't bother me if u like him as long as u don't go overboard and act like he's any good at rapping.

Kid Cunner said:
Maybe you just take music too seriously? You losing sleep over this song or something? n*ggas like you think you're too cool to like anything, nobody is forcing you to listen to Lil B so stop b**ching and move it along. You talking bout Lil B calling himself a pretty b**ch, but yet you're on your keyboard whining like real b**ch.
n*gga i will smack the f**k outta you. and no i don't think i am too cool for anything. and hell yea i take music serious, im a music major. this s**t aint even about u its a discussion b**ch and if u say dumb a.ss s**t like "Oh what a classic and dropped on the same day Biggie died, oh how epic based god, you can have my b**ch based god" of course ima call you out on it cause it's corny.

DB30 said:
Thing is Lil B can rap about getting head and b**ches one minute and then switch it up and spit some conscious s**t next. That's why I like the guy cause he makes the music he wants to and at the same time he pays homage to legends like MF DOOM too. It's not all about the lyrics, I'm a big Waka Flocka fan but am I gonna sit here and say he's lyrical hell nah, his music just pumps me up. A lot of these "lyrical" artists are really one-dimensional, like sure I appreciate your skill but if I played something Immortal Technique at a party I'd get laughed at cause it's not party music.

Hip-hop doesn't have to be cookie-cutter and lyrical all the time, and that's why I like Lil B because he's breaking down those barriers. He taught me that rap doesn't HAVE to be lyrical at all times for it to be still good music and now I can appreciate ignorant s**t like Gucci Mane and Bricksquad cause they have great beats and at the same time enjoy Raekwon's new album.
okay man i dont wanna put words in your mouth but to me ur just sayin that lil B isn't good with the lyrics and that's all that needs to be said. if everybody would admit that Lil B isn't all that lyrically y'all basedheads wouldn't have nearly as many "haters" as you do. i personally listen to waka too and I don't nearly hate on him as much as I do lil b cause his fans don't call everything he drops classic and amazing. i know he can't rap, but his shyt rides. unlike that one n*gga with the homo picture of lil b as his avatar talking about he's using a connect the dot flow as an excuse for his horrible delivery. that fun shyt is cool but i won't act like vanilla ice is the best white rapper or some corny shyt like that.
 7 years ago '09        #102
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Martel said:
u got the wrong person i only came in this b**ch for phonte and jean grae. i don't even post a lot and i damn sure don't be in lil b threads unless it involves somebody else i listen to like tyler the creator or tony yayo. i don't be in lil b threads cause I already know how its gonna be a whole bunch of cult a.ss weirdos talkin bout the same played out shyt over n over. and that's cool man, that doesn't bother me if u like him as long as u don't go overboard and act like he's any good at rapping.

n*gga i will smack the f**k outta you. and no i don't think i am too cool for anything. and hell yea i take music serious, im a music major. this s**t aint even about u its a discussion b**ch and if u say dumb a.ss s**t like "Oh what a classic and dropped on the same day Biggie died, oh how epic based god, you can have my b**ch based god" of course ima call you out on it cause it's corny.

okay man i dont wanna put words in your mouth but to me ur just sayin that lil B isn't good with the lyrics and that's all that needs to be said. if everybody would admit that Lil B isn't all that lyrically y'all basedheads wouldn't have nearly as many "haters" as you do. i personally listen to waka too and I don't nearly hate on him as much as I do lil b cause his fans don't call everything he drops classic and amazing. like that one n*gga with the homo picture of lil b as his avatar talking about he's using a connect the dot flow as an excuse for his horrible delivery. that fun shyt is cool but i won't act like vanilla ice is the best white rapper or some corny shyt like that.

[pic - click to view]

03-09-2011, 06:46 PM         #103
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhh for that hot line haters

"fly like a caterpillar graduating"
 7 years ago '10        #104
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Martel said:

okay man i dont wanna put words in your mouth but to me ur just sayin that lil B isn't good with the lyrics and that's all that needs to be said. if everybody would admit that Lil B isn't all that lyrically y'all basedheads wouldn't have nearly as many "haters" as you do. i personally listen to waka too and I don't nearly hate on him as much as I do lil b cause his fans don't call everything he drops classic and amazing. i know he can't rap, but his shyt rides. unlike that one n*gga with the homo picture of lil b as his avatar talking about he's using a connect the dot flow as an excuse for his horrible delivery. that fun shyt is cool but i won't act like vanilla ice is the best white rapper or some corny shyt like that.
lil b isnt all that lyrically

I dont listen to him for lyrics. i listen for the rawness, the swag, the passion, the motivation. do you, homie.
 7 years ago '10        #105
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
drug test flow got you n*ggas pissed off

phonte is a beast
 7 years ago '06        #106
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Martel said:
u got the wrong person i only came in this b**ch for phonte and jean grae. i don't even post a lot and i damn sure don't be in lil b threads unless it involves somebody else i listen to like tyler the creator or tony yayo.
Guess you haven't heard Lil B and Yayo's song together then
 7 years ago '11        #107
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 Martel said:
uokay man i dont wanna put words in your mouth but to me ur just sayin that lil B isn't good with the lyrics and that's all that needs to be said. if everybody would admit that Lil B isn't all that lyrically y'all basedheads wouldn't have nearly as many "haters" as you do. i personally listen to waka too and I don't nearly hate on him as much as I do lil b cause his fans don't call everything he drops classic and amazing. like that one n*gga with the homo picture of lil b as his avatar talking about he's using a connect the dot flow as an excuse for his horrible delivery. that fun shyt is cool but i won't act like vanilla ice is the best white rapper or some corny shyt like that.
What separates Flocka and Lil B is that Lil B actually has a message behind what he does while Waka just makes hype-ass trap music. The guy saying he uses connect the dot type flow is right because you need to read in between the lines to get his music or else it completely goes over your head. That's why people like Lupe, Jay Elec, MURS, etc are cosigning him because they GET it. Don't sit here and try telling me that Lil B music is all ignorant because I've actually learned a lot about music and life through Lil B and so have some of your favorite "real" hip-hoppers. Maybe try listening to more Lil B to try and get a better understanding. And don't pass him and his fans off as ignorant because my some of my favorite rappers of all time are considered legends by backpacker fans and at the same time I deeply respect Lil B's movement.
 7 years ago '07        #108
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,683 | Props total: 38509 38509
 Martel said:

[pic - click to view]

03-09-2011, 06:53 PM         #109
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:

that one n*gga with the homo picture of lil b as his avatar talking about he's using a connect the dot flow as an excuse for his horrible delivery. that fun shyt is cool but i won't act like vanilla ice is the best white rapper or some corny shyt like that.

so then yo problem really aint wit Lil B but what da fans of his music post on a internet forum. see u fail to realize that da fans over da top reaction to whatever he spits is reflective of Lil B's over da top style. its comedic in its nature ya dig? but u too busy bein hella serious, stuffy & pretentious to even understand that its purely tongue in cheek n/h

how could u not see how this s**t is funny mayne? or at da least not to be taken at face value? gyoddamn n*gga relax

- if one more n*gga compares Lil B to Biggie Smalls I'm done wit hip hop forever
 7 years ago '11        #110
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Martel said:
u got the wrong person i only came in this b**ch for phonte and jean grae. i don't even post a lot and i damn sure don't be in lil b threads unless it involves somebody else i listen to like tyler the creator or tony yayo.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

03-09-2011, 06:55 PM         #111
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil B "I'm Thraxx" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nas "Illmatic"
art thou vexed breh?
 7 years ago '05        #112
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
This is one of the oddest collabs in hip hop history
 7 years ago '11        #114
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
man I just got back in the apartment to hear this beautiful track son... this s**t is like a beautiful knife word to young Jeezy

gotta n*gga shedding tears n s**t behind his screen

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #115
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
 theFREAK said:

Tyler even said that Lil B is basically his favorite artist out right now and look how much Yayo f**ks with him. I find it hilarious that the two rappers he said he listened to are both big fans of Based God. He can either keep being salty that his favorite artist are "collabing with this trash" or he can figure out for himself why they understand Lil B's grind and grow in the process.
 7 years ago '04        #116
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I had no idea who Lil B was until a couple weeks ago, and I have no idea where his buzz comes from, but I'm guessing he is the center of an inside joke. I haven't kept up with dude at all, but judging how people revere him with the bars he spits, I'm just gonna roll with it. @ people getting genuinely mad at dude and his fans
 7 years ago '09        #117
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,515 | Props total: 5705 5705
PHONTE & 9TH WONDER n*ggaS!!!!!!!!!!!! lil b did good tho, jean grae k!lled it too
 7 years ago '11        #118
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$694 | Props total: 193 193

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #119
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
I love everybody involved... but never expected to see them all on one track. Phonte went in hard... but nobody gonna mention Jean? She said "More than Kanye cuff dykes or cuff mics" B was just meh on this track tbh, and that's with me being a fan
 03-09-2011, 07:04 PM         #120
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
but I'm guessing he is the center of an inside joke.
this is very real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc