Lil B, Phonte (Little Brother) and Jean Grae - Base For Your Face (Produced By 9th Wonder)

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2011, 06:19 PM         #81
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could do without the Based character..... Just sayin.

Otherwise the track is hot to def. Lil B had the weakest verse on the whole track tho.
 7 years ago '07        #82
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,706 | Props total: 38559 38559
 big blak afrika said:
What you describing are d!ck riders those n*ggas ain't fans they d!ck riders

Mama Afrika, come on u talk about and post more bout Lil B more than I do & more than about 90% of his fans on here.

I'm starting to think Based God had a 3 some with your Mom & your sister and you walked in on them. That's prolly why u hate on him so much.
 7 years ago '10        #83
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Kurt Swagner said:
Sorry, but rapping off beat is not what's hot in the streets fam
2deep4u

"Connect the dots"
 03-09-2011, 06:21 PM         #84
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hip hop fans that are exclusive to "Real Hip Hop" opnions hold no weight right now

lets face it

thats why Kanye and Jay-z jumped on a Lex Luger beat for their first single
 7 years ago '07        #85
space
space
Phonte;

"Thank You Based God, we gunna make em mad on this one my n*gga."

7 years ago '11        #86
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 Martel said:
honestly i dont even hate lil B his fans are just gay. they can't admit the n*gga can't rap. if y'all would all admit he sucks with the lyrics it would be all gravy.
Thing is Lil B can rap about getting head and b**ches one minute and then switch it up and spit some conscious s**t next. That's why I like the guy cause he makes the music he wants to and at the same time he pays homage to legends like MF DOOM too. It's not all about the lyrics, I'm a big Waka Flocka fan but am I gonna sit here and say he's lyrical hell nah, his music just pumps me up. A lot of these "lyrical" artists are really one-dimensional, like sure I appreciate your skill but if I played something Immortal Technique at a party I'd get laughed at cause it's not party music.

Hip-hop doesn't have to be cookie-cutter and lyrical all the time, and that's why I like Lil B because he's breaking down those barriers. He taught me that rap doesn't HAVE to be lyrical at all times for it to be still good music and now I can appreciate ignorant s**t like Gucci Mane and Bricksquad cause they have great beats and at the same time enjoy Raekwon's new album.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #87
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Martel said:
smh get the f**k outta here man. y'all gotta be kidding. how could any n*gga raised on hip hop listen to lil b and be like "this dude is ill!". fk outta here it's the other way around most lil b fans have no idea about hip-hop. can't no dude sit infront of me and tell me lil b is nice with the lyrics and keep a straight face.
Maybe you just take music too seriously? You losing sleep over this song or something? n*ggas like you think you're too cool to like anything, nobody is forcing you to listen to Lil B so stop b**ching and move it along. You talking bout Lil B calling himself a pretty b**ch, but yet you're on your keyboard whining like real b**ch.
 03-09-2011, 06:22 PM         #88
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont think lil b should rap with phonte

you dont think diggy simmons and lil b should be on rap mag covers

you dont think Wiz Khalifa should be on the cover of Rolling Stones

etc

its all happening regardless

accept it or leave it alone
 03-09-2011, 06:23 PM         #89
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Lil B k!lled it.

Haters are mad as f**k right now

THANK YOU BASED 9TH!!!!
 03-09-2011, 06:23 PM         #90
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theFREAK said:

Mama Afrika, come on u talk about and post more bout Lil B more than I do & more than about 90% of his fans on here.

I'm starting to think Based God had a 3 some with your Mom & your sister and you walked in on them. That's prolly why u hate on him so much.
Example of a d!ck rider look at you gettin offended by what I said about another person Where you from where do men defend men at?
 03-09-2011, 06:25 PM         #91
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after a while you have to look at yourself

maybe you're the problem if all these great influential artists can see hes good and you cant
 7 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 Rico23 said:

then dude dropped exhibit based...then I realized whoa when dude is actually serious and not bsing he can actually spit some real s**t...same thing with red flame which is an album I actually listen to sometimes for comedic value and some of the few real songs he has....so if lil b can turn me into a fan, a Guy who listens to ppl from Jay z nas kanye cudi outkast ugk little brother common etc, then is he really that f**kin. bad?...u just seem like a b**ch who is mad because ppl don't feel the same way as u....IF U DONT LIKE LIL B STAY OU THE FUKIN THREADS AND LET THE FANS ENJOY CUZ HE'S NOT EVEN THAT BAD...
Wise words Rico Suave
 03-09-2011, 06:27 PM         #93
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
smh get the f**k outta here man. y'all gotta be kidding. how could any n*gga raised on hip hop listen to lil b and be like "this dude is ill!". fk outta here it's the other way around most lil b fans have no idea about hip-hop. can't no dude sit infront of me and tell me lil b is nice with the lyrics and keep a straight face.
I don't think anybody saying this n*gga can actually rap but it's all hip hop hip hop is a reflection of life just like any other music is. I think asher roth mac miller dumb a.ss wack but they still hip hop. Only person not hip hop to me is rick ross cause he fake feelin it.
 7 years ago '11        #94
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
Do I think a song like Violate That b**ch or Like a Martian is lyrical? hell nah

But I still play those songs in heavy rotations because the beats are great and the lyrics are swagged up and funny.

It's not all about lyrics, like don't people ever get sick of all these conventional rappers? It's like people just say to be a rapper you have to stay on beat and every line must rhyme like a f**kin checklist.. Lil B just said f**k that s**t, I'm making the music I wanna make, and at the same time he appreciates the greats and can actually put out a thought-out verse when he wants to.

At the end of the day you can either accept it and move on, or keep wasting your time b**ching to people whose opinions you'll never change about what kind of music they should listen to.
 7 years ago '11        #95
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
n*ggas spend more time hating certain artists, than they do supporting or talking about the ones they like.
 03-09-2011, 06:33 PM         #96
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about to go read your favorite blogs because i know theyre going ham in the comments section like
 7 years ago '10        #97
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 7639 7639
#TYBG

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #98
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
I listen to Lil B sparingly but this verse was garbage juice. I love the effort though. He stay giving props and studying old school hip-hop so it's cool he showing love to the 'underground' and it wasn't even the lyrics that kept me from liking it, his flow was just to choppy on this shit. Almost unbearable.

I be looking out for that next Based song though
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #99
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 digitalboy said:
I listen to Lil B sparingly but this verse was garbage juice. I love the effort though. He stay giving props and studying old school hip-hop so it's cool he showing love to the 'underground' and it wasn't even the lyrics that kept me from liking it, his flow was just to choppy on this shit. Almost unbearable.

I be looking out for that next Based song though
[pic - click to view]

it's the Connect the Dots flow... he does it on purpose

just want to make sure dudes know
 7 years ago '05        #100
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
This is the first Lil B song I've heard and possibly the last..he didn't do too bad though.

But Phonte and Grae ripped it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
110 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago