Lil B, Phonte (Little Brother) and Jean Grae - Base For Your Face (Produced By 9th Wonder)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,712 | Props total: 38565 38565
 Bobby's World said:
That's excellent for real. So this is a real treat for them. And this is good for hip hop culture.
It really is Bobbo
 7 years ago '10        #62
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 Bobby's World said:
That's excellent for real. So this is a real treat for them. And this is good for hip hop culture.
yes, this is a blessing, been waiting for "real hip hop" collabs for a while
 7 years ago '11        #63
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 basedhiphop said:
most people who listen to Lil B are definitely familiar with Little Brother/Jean Grae
Yeah I've noticed most Lil B fans tend to know more about hip-hop than the people who mindlessly hate on him.
 03-09-2011, 05:58 PM         #64
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil B featuring Jay Electronica is next.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 DB30 said:
Yeah I've noticed most Lil B fans tend to know more about hip-hop than the people who mindlessly hate on him.
smh get the f**k outta here man. y'all gotta be kidding. how could any n*gga raised on hip hop listen to lil b and be like "this dude is ill!". fk outta here it's the other way around most lil b fans have no idea about hip-hop. can't no dude sit infront of me and tell me lil b is nice with the lyrics and keep a straight face.
 7 years ago '07        #66
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,712 | Props total: 38565 38565
 Martel said:
smh get the f**k outta here man. y'all gotta be kidding. how could any n*gga raised on hip hop listen to lil b and be like "this dude is ill!". fk outta here it's the other way around most lil b fans have no idea about hip-hop. can't no dude sit infront of me and tell me lil b is nice with the lyrics and keep a straight face.

Kanye, Lupe, 9th Wonder , Phonte, Jean Grae, Kid Cudi, Jay Electronica all have co-signed him, so ur gunna sit there and tell me that none of those artists are hip hop ?

7 years ago '06        #67
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
I'm still laughin that Drake's Little Brother lovin a.ss hasn't got a track with 9th yet, and the Based God has. #rare
 03-09-2011, 06:05 PM         #68
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ just take Lil B off the song and it'll be good

the song is tailored for Lil B

its called Base for your face and Phonte and Jean Grae shout him and his movement repeadiatly

you take him off the song and it doesnt even make sense
 7 years ago '11        #69
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
 theFREAK said:

Kanye, Lupe, 9th Wonder , Phonte, Jean Grae, Kid Cudi, Jay Electronica all have co-signed him, so ur gunna sit there and tell me that none of those artists are hip hop ?

Exactly. Why you think these cosigns are coming from them established artists? It's because they understand the art and message behind Lil B's music and they aren't just d!ck-riding "real hip-hop" nerds who f**kin sulk in the corner instead of grinding on b**ches when a Lil Wayne song comes on.
 7 years ago '06        #70
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Kurt Swagner said:
Seriously can't stop bumping this because the beat is so dope and Phonte rips it, but Lil B has horrible lyrical cadence bruhs.

This is inexcusable for someone who has made 100's of songs.
Cuz there's only one way to rap on a track huh
 7 years ago '04        #71
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 phantom4life said:
Take Lil B's wack, off-beat a.ss off and you have a classic...

at "real complex rap."
 7 years ago '09        #72
SofaKingFresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 134 134
Lil B is #WINNING

SWAGSWAGSWAG.....Now thats sum Base for ya Face
 7 years ago '10        #73
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
"All they do is rhyme words... SUCH TYPICAL RAPPERS" - Lil B

Thank You Based God
 7 years ago '05        #74
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
yea im one of those hip hop fans that listen for lyrics. let me get one dope lil b quote line or somethin. all i got is "like im brad like im chad like im fab" or whatever the fk he be talkin about. i highly doubt kid cudi or kanye cosigned this loser. I'd like to see what proof u got of that, cause unlike the rest of the people u named they don't gotta say off the wall crap for attention. not one of them said he was good lyrically just said they like him because he "has fun with music" which is the biggest piece of bullshyt i heard.
 7 years ago '11        #75
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
I love seeing all these f**gots getting their panties in a bunch over a f**king song, like their world is over now or some s**t.. That's what makes the song even better.
 7 years ago '10        #76
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Martel said:
yea im one of those hip hop fans that listen for lyrics. let me get one dope lil b quote line or somethin. all i got is "like im brad like im chad like im fab" or whatever the fk he be talkin about. i highly doubt kid cudi or kanye cosigned this loser. I'd like to see what proof u got of that, cause unlike the rest of the people u named they don't gotta say off the wall crap for attention. not one of them said he was good lyrically just said they like him because he "has fun with music" which is the biggest piece of bullshyt i heard.
lil b made you cry
 7 years ago '05        #77
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
honestly i dont even hate lil B his fans are just gay. they can't admit the n*gga can't rap. if y'all would all admit he sucks with the lyrics it would be all gravy... not to mention I used to bang Lil B before he was even talked about on these boards cause I f**ked with Young L and the Pack heavy. both S.S. young squad mixtapes were ill but i can't even f**k with him no more cause his s**t is lame.

Last edited by Martel; 03-09-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 03-09-2011, 06:16 PM         #78
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
honestly i dont even hate lil B his fans are just gay. they can't admit the n*gga can't rap. if y'all would all admit he sucks with the lyrics it would be all gravy.
What you describing are d!ck riders those n*ggas ain't fans they d!ck riders
 7 years ago '05        #79
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1

THANK YOU BASED GOD OH MY GOD
 7 years ago '04        #80
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 StylinOnYou said:
This is truly #WINNING

[pic - click to view]

s**t bangs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy