most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2011, 02:53 PM         #21
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll n*gga's making excuses for french's f**kery.

he RAP's about selling and dealing drugs, CANT GET ANY HOTTER THAN THAT. THEN when a n*gga run's up on him with what appears to be cocaine he b**ches up, he's NOT real! point-blank-period, f**k all that "he's a star now" and "the dude had a camera" French doesn't care about not being hot, because if he did he wouldn't rap the bulls**t he does.

ya'll n*gga's making excuses
 7 years ago '06        #22
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Galan Da Destro said:
ya'll n*gga's making excuses for french's f**kery.

he RAP's about selling and dealing drugs, CANT GET ANY HOTTER THAN THAT. THEN when a n*gga run's up on him with what appears to be cocaine he b**ches up, he's NOT real! point-blank-period, f**k all that "he's a star now" and "the dude had a camera" French doesn't care about not being hot, because if he did he wouldn't rap the bulls**t he does.

ya'll n*gga's making excuses

[pic - click to view]

Waits for this dude to be on the next edition of "When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong" for accepting coke from an undercover w/ a HD camera on him.
 03-09-2011, 03:00 PM         #23
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On some real talk,

Im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do I swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative s**t happen he turn's church boy. SMH, and again ya'll n*ggas making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
 7 years ago '10        #24
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Galan Da Destro said:
On some real talk,

Im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do I swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative s**t happen he turn's church boy. SMH, and again ya'll n*ggas making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
are you really this stupid?

you must have no street smarts at all if you think someone is a fraud for not accepting coke on camera. do you know how EASY it is for rappers to get cased up over some s**t like that? just stop posting u making yourself sound really foolish.
 7 years ago '09        #25
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
 galan da destro said:
on some real talk,

im not a gangster and never claimed to be, nor do i swear to sell coke and k!ll people. French music is negative but when some negative s**t happen he turn's church boy. Smh, and again ya'll n*ggas making madd excuses for this fraudulent act
n*gga stfu

your leather is soft
 7 years ago '07        #26
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,468 | Props total: 16247 16247
 G W Kush said:
Thats gangsta
Robbing/Assaulting a bytch live
Doesn't get much realer
its cool to be real...but that aint gangsta... if thats you do you...but that isht is not gangsta less she owed you money or somethin... not to mention the fact she is there supporting his music...not gangsta.. real gangsta's have other b**ches that will handle b**ches for you.. you think a mafia boss is out doin hits?? no he has hitmen

and thats why he the boss..and they just hitmen... who might turn snitchmen
 03-09-2011, 03:07 PM         #27
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, @ you for think you do have street smarts.

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you n*ggas is truly blind to the fact this n*gga french is a fraud.
 7 years ago '10        #28
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
lulzz she mad as f**k

stupid b**ch
 7 years ago '07        #29
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,468 | Props total: 16247 16247
 Galan Da Destro said:
He lost ALL "Street Credit" with me when he b**ched up when that f**got Dopeman hand him some white substance in a ziplock bag. I don't excuse Dopeman f**goty actions but if u call urself "Dope Boys" then freeze up when someone brings coke into the picture, u a fake
yea especially if you are a dope boy, and some one has you on cam and they handin you isht...no no.. thats worse than talkin on the phone had to hang up on people and act like I didn't know what they was talkin bout callin me with that isht
 7 years ago '10        #30
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,469 | Props total: 6386 6386
n*gga if french is on probation he can get indicted even with the video of him refusing the coke...n*gga this aint 07/08 when there was mostly street dvds n n*ggas was flashn guns and s**t...EVERRYYYYTHING gets put on the web now

its violation of probation to even b in tha same room as drugs weather u kno its there or not
 7 years ago '06        #31
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Galan Da Destro said:

French Clearly LACKS street smarts, A golden rule in doing anything illegal is to NEVER talk or broadcast what it is your doing. so with that said, im deading the convo on my end because you n*ggas is truly blind to the fact this n*gga french is a fraud.
Aka it just dawned on me how dumb the s**t I said was, but I don't wanna admit I was wrong for fear of damaging my e-cred so I'm gonna ride w/ the dumb s**t I said no matter what.
 7 years ago '10        #32
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 MR. ZONE 6 said:
that dude said " Yo, on sum real talk"

yep he lame and white
 7 years ago '09        #33
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
 Galan Da Destro said:

there's plenty of coke rapper whos really about that life...you been exposed dude

YOUR LEATHER IS SOFT, B
 7 years ago '06        #34
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
whats the name of the second song french performed?
 03-09-2011, 03:18 PM         #35
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
french used to live on my brothers block and he was definitely a coke boy.
 7 years ago '05        #36
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,784 | Props total: 4287 4287
saddest thing about this vid is she probably had no idea who dude was, just one of them chicks who had to be somewhere/at the hottest spot for the night and thought she got lucky being pulled on stage. She coulda had worse happen to her, should consider herself lucky all she lost was some weed and pocket money.
 7 years ago '05        #37
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4241 4241
 Jersey826 said:
Aka it just dawned on me how dumb the s**t I said was, but I don't wanna admit I was wrong for fear of damaging my e-cred so I'm gonna ride w/ the dumb s**t I said no matter what.
 03-09-2011, 03:30 PM         #38
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is this the same guy Hell rell had beef with? That s**t is lame, how you gonna have a group that big on stage, yet you dont have a connect for some weed. Taking a dub from a girl and pushing her off stage....
 03-09-2011, 03:31 PM         #39
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
Is this the same guy Hell rell had beef with? That s**t is lame, how you gonna have a group that big on stage, yet you dont have a connect for some weed. Taking a dub from a girl and pushing her off stage....
cause slim is a fraud
 7 years ago '10        #40
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 14007 14007
 Black Moses said:
:lachen001: I can't believe people would PAY MONEY to see this guy perform.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy