Wow. Chris Webber just gave the business...

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
he went off p.s. chris bosh is a b**ch
 7 years ago '07        #82
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 fmoney88 said:
its all for publicity purposes. You are a casual basketball fan... so this is why you think its really serious. You are sheep, your biting on to the show these players are putting on for the media and publicity purposes
lol damn since when is basketball a soap opera? There is no publicity stunt dumass this isnt MTV or sum s**t dude.

you state facts like you directly speak to the miami heat everyday huh? you know them? thats where you getting all these facts from? or u smokin some good s**t?
 7 years ago '07        #83
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
but i should agree with Fmoney on the part where people are going crazy just because of a 5 game losing streak in an 82 game season lol

people jump to conclusions so fast but thats everywhere
 7 years ago '05        #84
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 marcusaka50 said:
real talk....its the media making people talk s**t.

in beginning of the season the heat struggled the media s**tted on them

when they started going on a winning streak they d!ckrided them

when they lost 5 in a row now they back shiited on them.

they s**tted on the lakers when they was in a slump.

saying kobe isnt the same and he cant score 25pts a game.

saying they need to trade Ron Artest

saying they need to trade Andrew Bynum for Melo

now that the lakers are on a winning streak they d!ckridin them

espn is tmz for sports.

I with Webber dont say s**t to the media just shut up and play hard.
n*gga the heat are not the lakers we been to the final 3 times in a row we already prove our self. heat havent prove s**t. yea they went on a little run tell me who did they beat in that run. there one month less in the season and they havent beat 1 top team in the east all year. the only great win they have is vs lakers on x mas and that s**t means nothing cause we on the west. u cant compare the to. Our players been there done that our coach has been there our star player has been there. this is all new for the heat this aint no movie there not gonna stuggle all season then out of no where turn it around and beat bulls and boston to make it to the finals. Those team are not scared of the heat already beat the heat mult times. WTF are u n*ggas thinking about heat are nothing but a jump shooting team with 3 on 5 basketball and no bench. LBJ and Wade played over 42 min scored over 30 points and still lost. if the other team have a big its over for the heat u n*ggas need to wake up
 7 years ago '05        #85
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
u n*ggas are crazy if u think the east is just gonna get ran over by the heat cause its playoff time. if the heat cant make big shots in regluar season where it doesnt mean as much so u say. how da f**k u think there gonna make clutch shots in the playoff when everything is on the line. is that gonna be easier?? OH
 03-09-2011, 03:17 PM         #86
therev707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to much heat on my dude c webb. how do you expect him to beat the refs? the timeout is on him tho. still tho c webb was a baller in the league. s**t plus he was f**kin tyra banks, cant hate on that right there.
 7 years ago '04        #87
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
n*ggas is stupid... that s**t was 100
 7 years ago '04        #88
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
:agreement6: c-web who gives a f**k about his college mistake
 7 years ago '04        #89
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
Wow! People on bx amaze me sometimes. My immediate questions is why did someone iphone video record their tv?

Worrying about CWebb calling that timeout?
 7 years ago '04        #90
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
 TYT said:
:agreement6: c-web who gives a f**k about his college mistake
I am a UNC fan and I know that didn't really mean much anyhow since that team never went to college. Well, their history was erased so it just as well that they lost instead of UNC getting it 10 years later.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u n*ggas are crazy if u think the east is just gonna get ran over by the heat cause its playoff time. if the heat cant make big shots in regluar season where it doesnt mean as much so u say. how da f**k u think there gonna make clutch shots in the playoff when everything is on the line. is that gonna be easier?? OH
One of them fans that never played the game before.. From your analogy, how you do in the regular season is how a team will fair in the play-offs..

If the best record means a Championship Ring..
Someone relay this message to the Mavs, Kings and Suns teams of the "00"
Someone tell New England too
 7 years ago '04        #92
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Rico23 said:
don't forget my cavs!...09 and 10 champs baby!.....o wait...
Yep!

7 years ago '07        #93
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
i think webber is on point with that, couldn't have been a better response to the heat scenario
 7 years ago '06        #94
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
C.Webb >
n*ggas hate him cause he keeps it 100 all the time
 7 years ago '04        #95
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 fmoney88 said:
listen to what your saying. Lebron has done more than jordan did in his first 7 years in league. Remember jordan was losing in the playoffs just like lebron his first 7 years of his career. If anything lebron has been more clutch than Jordans when you compare their first 7 years in the league.
Please log off. You have proven to me that you're less than a casual basketball fan. How old are you? did you just turn 18? your basketball knowledge is that of a hermit with no television.
 7 years ago '09        #96
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
What's the difference between what C Webb is saying and what other analysts have said?

Here's the k!ller right here. What's the difference between what C Webb said and what Skip Bayless always says. In the end none of what they say or the Heat say matter because they have to play the games.

The only difference between the Heat this year and Boston last year is the media wasnt in Boston everyday shoving mics in everybody's face to get a quote for their paper or website. Boston had huge losing stretches in the 2nd half and you didnt hear s**t about it and they went to the Finals.

I'm not saying Miami will go to the Finals but they have to answer for every move they make and every game every single day by all the media in the world. Too bad they dont have the luxury of forgetting a game and moving on
 7 years ago '07        #97
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
C Webb is right, LeBron is hands down the best player in the league. Haters are salty!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #98
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
this guys a true champion for some of these losers posting on the board... he was screwed out of a ring by the refs
 7 years ago '06        #99
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 DrX said:
words from a true champ

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #100
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
whoever is hatin on C Webb is just funny , he's balling so much harder than any of us posting crap on here... Hatin a.ss n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy