Wow. Chris Webber just gave the business...

most viewed right now
 129
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 119
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
The realest s**t he said was that LeBron is hands down the best player in the league!!!!
 03-09-2011, 02:00 PM         #62
dking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
Spoken like a true LOSER, ladies and gentlemen....he is...........Chris Webber
That makes him the one to talk about the HEAT.

Losers know losers when they see it.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Chuck Hustle 
space
avatar space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 luker1920 said:
it doesnt, but thats not the point.

Hes not in that locker room, and he isnt saying anything that we dont know, or that Spo doesnt know, and the team doesnt know....

yea all that high school talk might not be getting it done but Chris Webber is talking nonsense.

The Heat are not good because of 3 Reasons.

1. No identity

2. Udonis Haslem

3. Just a slump from an inexperienced team


its a big deal because Lebron is a big deal.

but when you take a step back and look at the situation, its just a team going through some tough times. Come playoff time they will be right their.
Udonis Haslem is teh missing piece? ... Udonis is that you? Quit playin my dude
 7 years ago '06        #64
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
real talk....its the media making people talk s**t.


in beginning of the season the heat struggled the media s**tted on them

when they started going on a winning streak they d!ckrided them

when they lost 5 in a row now they back shiited on them.

they s**tted on the lakers when they was in a slump.

saying kobe isnt the same and he cant score 25pts a game.

saying they need to trade Ron Artest

saying they need to trade Andrew Bynum for Melo

now that the lakers are on a winning streak they d!ckridin them

espn is tmz for sports.

I with Webber dont say s**t to the media just shut up and play hard.
 7 years ago '07        #65
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
People on Boxden have selective hearing. I didn't hear any LeBron bashing but haters are trying to extract that from what he said. Webber said, "LeBron is hands down the best player in the league."
 03-09-2011, 02:07 PM         #66
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
yall dissing his career doesn't make his point any less valid.


and Webb's career >>> almost everyones career on boxden. He's made more money in 5 years than most will in their lives.
 03-09-2011, 02:08 PM         #67
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pretty t said:
People on Boxden have selective hearing. I didn't hear any LeBron bashing but haters are trying to extract that from what he said. Webber said, "LeBron is hands down the best player in the league."
and this is truth. There is no player in the league today that is remotely close to the mixture of talent and athelticism that is lebron james.
 7 years ago '09        #68
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
wait n*ggas are mad about what chris said like hes not speakin truth??
 7 years ago '06        #69
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't get what Webber said as being groundbreaking, nothing that he said was news. We've known all that for a long time.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Dylx 
space
avatar space
space
$361 | Props total: 4 4
 beantown said:
I don't get what Webber said as being groundbreaking, nothing that he said was news. We've known all that for a long time.
Who in the media has said it besides him?? Skip Bayless danced with the topic, others had said certain things. But no one has said it like Webber, straight to the point , no BS.
 7 years ago '05        #71
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
ether...


a dish best served cold...
 7 years ago '05        #72
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 fmoney88 said:
and this is truth. There is no player in the league today that is remotely close to the mixture of talent and athelticism that is lebron james.
true but without that "killer instinct" that a MJ had, or a Kobe has, or a Wade shows he has at times, he can never get over the hump...

it's like having one gallon of gas and having to travel 40 miles on it.... without a Prius or some sort of hybrid car, it ain't happening... wade is the better player in the clutch so bron should do him qtrs 1-3 and defer to wade in the 4th... i thought that was why he went there in the first place
 7 years ago '10        #73
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,264 | Props total: 2656 2656
check this dude out!
 03-09-2011, 02:31 PM         #74
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
true but without that "killer instinct" that a MJ had, or a Kobe has, or a Wade shows he has at times, he can never get over the hump...

it's like having one gallon of gas and having to travel 40 miles on it.... without a Prius or some sort of hybrid car, it ain't happening... wade is the better player in the clutch so bron should do him qtrs 1-3 and defer to wade in the 4th... i thought that was why he went there in the first place
listen to what your saying. Lebron has done more than jordan did in his first 7 years in league. Remember jordan was losing in the playoffs just like lebron his first 7 years of his career. If anything lebron has been more clutch than Jordans when you compare their first 7 years in the league.
 7 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
 AirForce318 said:
true but without that "killer instinct" that a MJ had, or a Kobe has, or a Wade shows he has at times, he can never get over the hump...

it's like having one gallon of gas and having to travel 40 miles on it.... without a Prius or some sort of hybrid car, it ain't happening... wade is the better player in the clutch so bron should do him qtrs 1-3 and defer to wade in the 4th... i thought that was why he went there in the first place
he has shown it in the playoffs

he just hasnt won a ring to prove that

just because he hasnt hit a bunch of in the regular season doesnt mean he isnt

if had a ring nobody would be saying this s**t.

what makes melo.durant,dirk,brandon roy,rose clutch what have they won in the playoffs nothing.

I bet you if Wade didnt have a ring everybody would say the same thing about him

what has wade done since 06 thats been clutch in the playoffs.

lebron has accomplished more than most superstars in L has indivdually regular season & playoffs.
 03-09-2011, 02:39 PM         #76
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
he has shown it in the playoffs

he just hasnt won a ring to prove that

just because he hasnt hit a bunch of in the regular season doesnt mean he isnt

if had a ring nobody would be saying this s**t.

what makes melo.durant,dirk,brandon roy,rose clutch what have they won in the playoffs nothing.

I bet you if Wade didnt have a ring everybody would say the same thing about him

what has wade done since 06 thats been clutch in the playoffs.

lebron has accomplished more than most superstars in L has indivdually regular season & playoffs.
their casual basketball fans man. The media can brainwash them. Compare to most superstars based on their entire career lebron is MORE clutch. Lebron has accmoplished more than Michael Jordan in the first 7 years of his career. Remember Jordan could get past the eastern conference finals just like Lebron for the first 7 years of his career.
 7 years ago '04        #77
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
You can always tell which posters on bx has actually played sports or sat in the stands.
Heat are 8-9, something is wrong with them
Heat win 20-21 games. This could be the best team ever a.ssembled
Heat lose 5 games in a row. This team is self-imploding

I like what Chris Webber said.. People going to talk, thats what people do. The Heat just need to play. Because talking has never won someone a game
 7 years ago '06        #78
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
n*ggas are in deinal and gonna stay in deinal until heat are in that final game with the clock going down season over. Then its gonna be Fire everyone its everyone else fault except LBJ. u already know bx
I feel it cuzz!
 03-09-2011, 02:47 PM         #79
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
You can always tell which posters on bx has actually played sports or sat in the stands.
Heat are 8-9, something is wrong with them
Heat win 20-21 games. This could be the best team ever a.ssembled
Heat lose 5 games in a row. This team is self-imploding

I like what Chris Webber said.. People going to talk, thats what people do. The Heat just need to play. Because talking has never won someone a game
thank you. What you describe is the 95% of boxden that are casual basketball fans.

its crazy but this is how the casual basketball fan thinks. kinda funny actually


Last edited by fmoney88; 03-09-2011 at 03:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #80
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6643 6643
 Kaliz ChamP said:
You can always tell which posters on bx has actually played sports or sat in the stands.
Heat are 8-9, something is wrong with them
Heat win 20-21 games. This could be the best team ever a.ssembled
Heat lose 5 games in a row. This team is self-imploding

I like what Chris Webber said.. People going to talk, thats what people do. The Heat just need to play. Because talking has never won someone a game
Truth.com right here
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy