Big Sean Says Jay & Kanye Are Not In The Illuminati & He Thinks It's Fake

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
yet he has the eye and triangle on his hat smh
 7 years ago '04        #82
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,675 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Official253 said:
What do some of you mean get off the computer and get educated.. I hope your not talking bout this f**ked education system in america. Smh
They're talking about reading actual books on the subject (Of which there are many) and not just relying on sensationalist Youtube videos of questionable credibility with BET Uncut-caliber production values or rappers desperate for 'clout' in the Industry...
 7 years ago '05        #83
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
 The N said:
Of course this malnutritioned f*g is going to say this, he don't want to f**k up his money which is coming from the Illuminated Gayfish.

For the Illuminati "control" is the goal and key of it all, these music people are very powerful and they are tools of control. Their presence to their fans is godlike, I bet you if a fan of big sean sees him she or he(fag) would get all nervous and even break down crying, think about that for a second a human being is acting like that towards another human being?, that's how powerful of a tool music is and why Illuminati/Satanic elements have ALWAYS been part of the music business.

You think Crowley's impact doesn't exist today?, what do they call rappers of today "the new rock stars", guess what was happening in rock back in their big day, full of satanic s**t, ain't nothing changed just the pieces on the chessboards.

For the most part well said. I definitely believe the Illuminati control the media including secular books, music, movie & television. They create & set the trends that is why you have to pay attention to what you are consuming.
 7 years ago '10        #84
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
damn Im mad I got hot topic for this but that flame next to my name doesn't have a 2 next to it
 03-09-2011, 09:54 PM         #85
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

why do I even bother responding to these dudes...I told this Rurournik character that he has selective reading & only reads what he wants to read & dude starts off his rant by asking me if I really think rappers are members of leaders of the Illuminati when i've already specifically said in this very thread & in countless others that rappers aren't in the Illuminati but are just mere pawns..

you've wasted enough of my time.
Again, this shows your ignorance.. I was being speaking generally when I brought up the rich thing. If you read further down my post I disprove your whole "pawn" theory because you have no information to back it with.

Please throw your computer in the trash can.
 03-09-2011, 10:02 PM         #86
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Satanists believe that they, themselves are God.

"Praise be to the most high: Allah"

Arm
Leg
Leg
Arm
Head
 7 years ago '07        #87
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
 Martel said:
what imagery? jay-z doesn't direct his own videos but if you find something I will find an artist using the same exact "imagery" who obviously isn't in the illuminati. it's art. and anybody can throw out SIGNS and symbolism it doesn't mean they are about that life. I don't give a fk what symbolism you use in your videos and lyrics, if the people around you claims that aint you, that is WAY more credible than some n*ggas opinions on an internet forum.
look at Rick Ross for christ sakes. the imagery he uses in his videos makes it seem like he's been pushin weight since a youngin when in reality he was a college student and a CO..
I bring up this same point but it doesn't get answered. Jay Z and Kanye's horror core imagery and lyrics are relatively lightweight compared to the more loved artist (the underdogs) on this forum (Prodigy, 3-6 Mafia, Bone Thugs, DMX, Biggie). I can do a good conspiracy theory video of all those artist i just mentioned using they're lyrics, images and interviews against them (especially Biggie since Jay is inspired by him and they hung around each other). Thats one of the reasons why im not as much of a conspiracy theorist as I was 7-8 years ago. Alot of it sounded good and made a little sense but i started to notice alot of holes and inconsitencies in the theories. I like to see things from both perspectives, im more of a "take it with a grain of salt" type person now.
 7 years ago '10        #88
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I hope this kid is right...
 7 years ago '10        #89
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
So my question to these ALL knowing individuals in this thread, what do you plan to do since you hold all this knowledge of who is and who is not apart of this so called "illuminati"? Time and time again many of you ramble on about world domination and are doing absolutely nothing to stop it besides sitting on boxden trying to argue your point. Posting youtube videos doesn't seem to get it and not to mention when someone disagrees, you're offended and attack with slurs? How are you supposed to convince individuals in that manner?

red100 said:
:iagree: He gets it. Well said.
So who exactly are being controlled? The fan base of rap/hiphop? So in other words, these individuals that are demographically black (the rap fans) are so stupid to be controlled into doing what exactly?

*FYI my comment is not racist, I'm trying to grasp what exactly these people are getting at when the hidden hand is controlling Jay-z and/or Kanye to sway music fans

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 03-10-2011 at 03:28 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #90
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
yo this michael moore cat is stupid b
 7 years ago '09        #91
red100 10 heat pts10
space
space
$809 | Props total: 294 294
 CIDF said:
the illuminati is the reason types of music are played, simply for the fact they wanna control what people think. that doesn't mean all popular artists are part of the illuminati but they could be used by them
:iagree: He gets it. Well said.
 7 years ago '10        #92
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
I'm starting to believe that many of these individuals. I mean they possess all this knowledge on the subject but are on boxden making claims that can't hold weight. I'd be plenty interested in the subject if it weren't forced upon you in a manner or "believe it or you're a dumbass, idiot, simpleton, sheep, [insert any other remark].

Philosophy 101 teaches you to critically think and not to take anything at face value. These children need to quite getting upset at someone opposing their illuminati theory.
 7 years ago '04        #93
bluesteelnyc 
space
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
this n*gga is stupid. he believes in ghost and alians but illuminati doesnt exist. and who da f**k is he anyways.
 7 years ago '04        #94
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 958 958
 beatjunkie said:
I mean I seriously question your intelligence if you believe that ANY rapper comes close to anything as powerful as shaping the economy, policies, and flow of the world. So you believe they are apart of the establishment that does...that affects influences... Okay.

Well just tell me how little pictures or symbols in a music video does anything? The Illuminati has been around before the Established United States Government. They don't need some pop artist to put some symbolism to remind you all that they are still here...and for what purpose? Their power is already behind reach & well established lmfao...it's not like they are influencing anyone to actually ACT. Seriously...what could ANY entertainer bring to the table of such power? Not a damn thing. Maybe since LeBron is in the Illuminati they could do something about the Heat getting to the Finals
props
 03-10-2011, 07:41 AM         #95
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatjunkie said:
yo this michael moore cat is stupid b
and you're slow b
 7 years ago '05        #96
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7633 7633
illumitards are selective in what they like to read... o the irony..

that micheal moore dude been proved as a closet f*g, subscribing to him is like following smokey
 7 years ago '11        #97
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$553 | Props total: 2518 2518
Let's just think for a second, the illuminati means "the enlightened ones." With that being stated, there are people out there who know what human existence is all about (your soul with the God Almighty or satan, it's that simple!), but they don't want you to know about it. Why? Because if you knew, then that would change your way of thinking, which would take money out of their pockets, as they control the finances of the world plus their already hell bound so why not take millions of people with them.

The billionaires of the world see jay z and puffy as monkeys for entertainment purposes only (don't let that jay business stuff fool ya! his bank account shows his status their world) they make crumbs compared to the powerful people behind them. Most, not all of the rappers, ball players and actors are nothing more than mouth pieces for a more sinister force of several groups who are the enlightened ones, funding them to do what they do best, entertain!

The entertainers are products in a the supermarket of the world, and we the peasants are the buyers that fuel cash into the companies that sell them. When that product becomes unpopular or too hazardous, the products are taken off the shelf or completely destroyed. Money is the root to all evil so trace it back to the billionaires hidden from the spot-light and then you'll find the illuminati. (Remember Mc-Fly! All power lies behind the scenes)

The entertainers backgrounds mostly consist of working class or poverty living mixed with a sprinkle of middle class, they are so happy to be making cash, so they will sign or do anything not to be broke or regular again.

That's why you might catch them throwing up hands signs or wearing symbols of the devil thinking their cool. But if you believe in God, you better believe that the devil is here, and active more than any gangsta you know trying to take your soul. And if takes your favorite rapper, rocker, or entertainer to help him, satan will use all human resources to gain the most important thing you own: your SOUL...... little sean just showed you how little his brain is and how he is so out of the loop he really is....
[pic - click to view]

03-10-2011, 10:07 AM         #98
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GravityEraser52 said:
Let's just think for a second, the illuminati means "the enlightened ones." With that being stated, there are people out there who know what human existence is all about (your soul with the God Almighty or satan, it's that simple!), but they don't want you to know about it. Why? Because if you knew, then that would change your way of thinking, which would take money out of their pockets, as they control the finances of the world plus their already hell bound so why not take millions of people with them.

The billionaires of the world see jay z and puffy as monkeys for entertainment purposes only (don't let that jay business stuff fool ya! his bank account shows his status their world) they make crumbs compared to the powerful people behind them. Most, not all of the rappers, ball players and actors are nothing more than mouth pieces for a more sinister force of several groups who are the enlightened ones, funding them to do what they do best, entertain!

The entertainers are products in a the supermarket of the world, and we the peasants are the buyers that fuel cash into the companies that sell them. When that product becomes unpopular or too hazardous, the products are taken off the shelf or completely destroyed. Money is the root to all evil so trace it back to the billionaires hidden from the spot-light and then you'll find the illuminati. (Remember Mc-Fly! All power lies behind the scenes)

The entertainers backgrounds mostly consist of working class or poverty living mixed with a sprinkle of middle class, they are so happy to be making cash, so they will sign or do anything not to be broke or regular again.

That's why you might catch them throwing up hands signs or wearing symbols of the devil thinking their cool. But if you believe in God, you better believe that the devil is here, and active more than any gangsta you know trying to take your soul. And if takes your favorite rapper, rocker, or entertainer to help him, satan will use all human resources to gain the most important thing you own: your SOUL...... little sean just showed you how little his brain is and how he is so out of the loop he really is....
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #99
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
I f**ks with Big Sean
 03-10-2011, 02:41 PM         #100
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted Big Sean
Sean said the compliment has fueled his interest in trying to snag the Brooklyn femcee for a collaboration.

"Word? D*mn, she said that? Sh*t. That's crazy. Nobody ever told me that," Sean said in an interview. "She's definitely a legend in my eyes. I came up on the Bad Boy era with Biggie and Ma$e and her. I would definitely love to work with her and she's the sh*t, man. That's crazy. I'm speechless, for real...I'm really listening to a lot of older stuff too like Notorious B.I.G., that whole Bad Boy sh*t and 'Pac...That's so f*cking dope, that Lil' Kim sh*t. You've got to get me her contact so I can call her." (Rap-Up)

this clown's such a f**kin' groupie hoe...he's so f**kin' star struck it's impacted/clouded his judgement when it comes to these rap dudes..he's just another Stan.. obviously he'd look past the Satanic accusations levied at his boss...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago