Big Sean Says Jay & Kanye Are Not In The Illuminati & He Thinks It's Fake

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
 Kurt Swagner said:
Your minimalist knowledge of history goes deeper than what your dirty p!ss smelling public school taught you.

What do you really know about Hitler and WW2? Probably not a whole lot judging by your simplistic cookie cutter comment?

[pic - click to view]

you've lost the arguement
 03-09-2011, 01:44 PM         #62
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
n*gga i never said they were usin jay-z. music is a big a.ss part of life and they know that. and they'd rather have people be the most interested in money, hoes, weed, and alcohol then anything

as long as Jay keeps his stupid stans focused on Money,Hoes,Bling,Drugs,Alcohol,Arrogance,s3x & Swag

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

all= :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #63
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 bigdog232 said:
what is ridiculous about what I said?
you think jayz and kanye are in a studio saying god is here and they're referring to the devil. That s**t is dumb as hell.
 03-09-2011, 01:46 PM         #64
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Exactly. Some of these n*ggas are ignorant, and don't want to believe because they'd be scared as s**t if it was true. Kinda like some girls don't want to admit to THEMSELVES that their man is cheating, because they don't want to know and wouldn't leave their man anyway...

Elites built this country on slave labor, now the elites are using pawns so that we enslave ourselves!

Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. Contrary to common belief even among the educated, Huxley and Orwell did not prophesy the same thing. Orwell warns that we will be overcome by an externally imposed oppression. But in Huxley's vision, no Big Brother is required to deprive people of their autonomy, maturity arid history. As he saw it, people will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think.

What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies ([Huxley's sense stimulating movies], the orgy porgy [group s3x in the novel], and the centrifugal bumblepuppy* [a child's game in the novel; see description at end of essay]. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Huxley added, people arc controlled by inflicting pain, In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we hate will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we love will ruin us.
 03-09-2011, 01:49 PM         #65
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
you think jayz and kanye are in a studio saying god is here and they're referring to the devil. That s**t is dumb as hell.
how?..Satan is viewed as a God by the elite...so why wouldn't he be looked at as a god by their water boys as well...

and seriously think to yourself...do the teachings of the Bible dovetail with anything Jay-z promotes ie:violence,s3x ignorance..etc? smarten up...
 7 years ago '05        #66
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Michael_Moore said:
you're a f**kin' idiot...he has business dealings with Jay-z...like dude said up top..he hasn't known Jay all his life & isn't with him 24/7 & even if he was his co-sign means absolutely nothing because he has a vested interest in not pissing off Jay..that'd be like Michelle Obama holding a press conference & saying Obama has no dealings with the Illuminati,I guess you'd say case closed then too right f**got?....ppl aren't just levying Illuminati charges at Jay because it's something to do..they're doing it BECAUSE JAY IS GIVING THEM REASON AFTER REASON to do so with all the imagery & lyrics he continues to put out into his artistry....

[/url]
and you guys have NO DEALINGS with jay-z so what's your point? the fact is he talks to him and you don't. it's embarrassing that you idiots will believe people who never "grew up" with jay and never even been a.ssociated with him over people who hang around with him. it definitely shows me you dudes are just SET on hating Jay and Kanye. So Big Sean didn't grow up with him and isn't around them 24-7, neither are you weirdos, but him actually being friends with them gives him way more credibility than you losers. and it's hilarious how you say his opinion doesn't count cause he's just business partners, then you say it doesn't count cause he has a personal relationship with him. smh. and why would jay get pissed when according to you he's subliminally dropping imagery and hinting to it in his lyrics??? yall reach too much.

Last edited by Martel; 03-09-2011 at 01:54 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #67
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Kurt Swagner said:
No, you lost at spelling flamer
you fell back to calling me gay because you can't win against logic brah
 03-09-2011, 01:54 PM         #68
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
and you guys have NO DEALINGS with jay-z so what's your point? the fact is he talks to him and you don't. it's embarrassing that you idiots will believe people who never "grew up" with jay and never even been a.ssociated with him over people who hang around with him. it definitely shows me you dudes are just SET on hating Jay and Kanye. So Big Sean didn't grow up with him and isn't around them 24-7, neither are you weirdos, but him actually being friends with them gives him way more credibility than you losers. and it's hilarious how you say his opinion doesn't count cause he's just business partners, then you say it doesn't count cause he has a personal relationship with him. smh.
"do you read posts or do you just skim through them?"

..ppl aren't just levying Illuminati charges at Jay because it's something to do..they're doing it BECAUSE JAY IS GIVING THEM REASON AFTER REASON to do so with all the imagery & lyrics he continues to put out into his artistry....
 7 years ago '08        #69
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
how?..Satan is viewed as a God by the elite...so why wouldn't he be looked at as a god by their water boys as well...
how do you know that though? What elite people are you around to REALLY know for a fact that they're talking about the devil?
 7 years ago '07        #70
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 Arson said:
how do you know that though? What elite people are you around to REALLY know for a fact that they're talking about the devil?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #71
Jumpoff86 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 213 213
btw ive noticed those 4 symbols on the side of every hat he wears what is he in a frat or something?
 7 years ago '05        #72
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Michael_Moore said:
"do you read posts or do you just skim through them?"
what imagery? jay-z doesn't direct his own videos but if you find something I will find an artist using the same exact "imagery" who obviously isn't in the illuminati. it's art. and anybody can throw out SIGNS and symbolism it doesn't mean they are about that life. I don't give a fk what symbolism you use in your videos and lyrics, if the people around you claims that aint you, that is WAY more credible than some n*ggas opinions on an internet forum.
look at Rick Ross for christ sakes. the imagery he uses in his videos makes it seem like he's been pushin weight since a youngin when in reality he was a college student and a CO..
 7 years ago '04        #73
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 CIDF said:
the illuminati is the reason types of music are played, simply for the fact they wanna control what people think. that doesn't mean all popular artists are part of the illuminati but they could be used by them
Wow, good to see one intelligent person in this conversation....Props.
 03-09-2011, 03:58 PM         #74
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
another person not paying attention to what i've posted in this thread...

clowns like this only & always read what they want to read & conveniently overlook the answers to their questions....it's always the case with threads Illuminati related.
There is No point in reading your arbitrary "points" that have little to no relevance to Jay-Z and Kanye being correlated as Illuminati at all. You really think two rappers are leaders/members of Illuminati because their rich? That's stupid, poor people speculation that I have no interest in listening to, only making fun of because your points are ridiculous, far fetched, and illogical.

"There is no "puppetry", there is no invisible strings. There is only money, greed, and profits. What sells is, s3x, money, and drugs. Just because someone raps about said topics does not mean at all that their is any connection between them and a "mysterious collection of members slowly manipulating society for world domination." Your just making up invisible points and until you can provide hard facts, names, and thorough explanations your argument is invalid. Get off your all seeing eye, and take a look at the business world. Money is corrupt in nature, and just because these mysterious groups are greedy as f**k does not make them "Illuminati" :fruit:.

I do agree however that there is obviously a set of people who hold the highest positions in the world and will never let it go but that is a different debate.

Stop involving religion with everything, there is no good or evil- only profits and losses.
Please, do not link me any corny Youtube videos with a dumb a.ss n*gga with a shaky cam trying to explain his "theories". I can get that same information from the crazy bum on my corner for 3 dollars a Kit-Kat bar. Valid sources or gtfo.

Last edited by RurourniK; 03-09-2011 at 04:04 PM..
 03-09-2011, 04:50 PM         #75
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:
You really think two rappers are leaders/members of Illuminati because their rich?

why do I even bother responding to these dudes...I told this Rurournik character that he has selective reading & only reads what he wants to read & dude starts off his rant by asking me if I really think rappers are members of leaders of the Illuminati when i've already specifically said in this very thread & in countless others that rappers aren't in the Illuminati but are just mere pawns..

you've wasted enough of my time.
 03-09-2011, 04:51 PM         #76
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
and you guys have NO DEALINGS with jay-z so what's your point? the fact is he talks to him and you don't. it's embarrassing that you idiots will believe people who never "grew up" with jay and never even been a.ssociated with him over people who hang around with him. it definitely shows me you dudes are just SET on hating Jay and Kanye. So Big Sean didn't grow up with him and isn't around them 24-7, neither are you weirdos, but him actually being friends with them gives him way more credibility than you losers. and it's hilarious how you say his opinion doesn't count cause he's just business partners, then you say it doesn't count cause he has a personal relationship with him. smh. and why would jay get pissed when according to you he's subliminally dropping imagery and hinting to it in his lyrics??? yall reach too much.
you're a complete idiot.
 03-09-2011, 04:53 PM         #77
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
I don't need to be around s**t to know that it stinks...just look at all the satanic imagery,slogans fused into Jay's work..it's all derived from the teachings of Alister Crowley & other demonic figures/doctrines....
 7 years ago '04        #78
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 BryanBodyLotion said:
I bet his c*ck is freshly trimmed
 7 years ago '10        #79
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
What do some of you mean get off the computer and get educated.. I hope your not talking bout this f**ked education system in america. Smh
 03-09-2011, 08:29 PM         #80
K. Slack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was boring!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy