Big Sean Says Jay & Kanye Are Not In The Illuminati & He Thinks It's Fake

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2011, 12:22 PM         #41
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh wow, well thank you big sean for clarifying that for us. i can breathe now. i can live.

WHO?!?!?

7 years ago '10        #42
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 WorldsStrangest said:
oh wow, well thank you big sean for clarifying that for us. i can breathe now. i can live.

WHO?!?!?

while you laughin you probably a dumbass who thinks Jay-Z is influencing whats happening in the world on a political level

get educated b

get off dat Youtube and Google knowledge
 7 years ago '08        #43
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23326 23326
 The N said:
Of course this malnutritioned f*g is going to say this, he don't want to f**k up his money which is coming from the Illuminated Gayfish.

For the Illuminati "control" is the goal and key of it all, these music people are very powerful and they are tools of control. Their presence to their fans is godlike, I bet you if a fan of big sean sees him she or he(fag) would get all nervous and even break down crying, think about that for a second a human being is acting like that towards another human being?, that's how powerful of a tool music is and why Illuminati/Satanic elements have ALWAYS been part of the music business.

You think Crowley's impact doesn't exist today?, what do they call rappers of today "the new rock stars", guess what was happening in rock back in their big day, full of satanic s**t, ain't nothing changed just the pieces on the chessboards.
what the hell does a dimly lit video with "evil" imagery have to do with the illuminati? I'm pretty sure Hitler wasn't bumping no Ozzy Osbourne when he was building that GOAT k!ll/death ratio over there in Germany.
 03-09-2011, 12:38 PM         #44
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah.. if you actually believe Jay-Z and Kanye are Illuminati then you probably wear a tin-foil cap and a wizards outfit when you go outside.
 7 years ago '04        #45
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 beatjunkie said:
nah mean... I take his word over everything

Let's be real...you'd have to be an idiot to believe rappers sit at a table full of billionaires and participate in Global Engineering
uhhhh... not saying that they are Illuminati, but Jay-Z DOES "rub elbows" with Warren Buffet, Michael Bloomberg, and Bill Gates... just saying...
 7 years ago '07        #46
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16131 16131
 ondatpurple said:
damn this is coming from big sean so it HAS to be true

I guess the illuminati doesn't exist then
I know I mean Im not going to advocate jay and ye as illuminati and what have you but.. I can see it now. (ye N Jay say): Big Sean we need to speak with ya about something before you sign any agreements. eh em We are in the illuminati.. K So go a head and let it be known. (Big Sean): Ye and Jay um Im not sure if this advance is worth me knowing your illuminati. I would rather just be another rapper.. on second thought though ...I won't tell nobody..(signs agreement) life
 7 years ago '07        #47
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 CIDF said:
the illuminati is the reason types of music are played, simply for the fact they wanna control what people think. that doesn't mean all popular artists are part of the illuminati but they could be used by them
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding* Just seeing some of the comments in here some of yall are completely lost. Talking about Jay- Z doesn't sit at a table and control world affairs and the economy. Well no s**t; but the n*gga is definetely being used by them. Look up the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity AKA the Boule, read what the s**t is about and then think about it on a deeper level ill even post the link to their website.

Last edited by MOTTAFOOKAH; 03-09-2011 at 01:01 PM..
 03-09-2011, 01:04 PM         #48
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatjunkie said:
Used how? To control your thought processes so you don't rise up against their power structure? What you gonna do...Rebel against how the world is ran if you don't listen to your Jay-Z cd? And see the symbolism in the video that most maf**kas don't catch anyway?
n*gga i never said they were usin jay-z. music is a big a.ss part of life and they know that. and they'd rather have people be the most interested in money, hoes, weed, and alcohol then anything
 7 years ago '04        #49
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
lmfao... I hate gettin in on the topic of the Illuminati b/c IMO some stuff is real and some stuff aint... but this n*gga counter argument is just dumb... lol... talkin bout "God is in this session"... lol... smh... devil worshipers call the Devil god too... lol.. clown...
 7 years ago '04        #50
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Michael_Moore said:
no one's suggesting they're a part of the Illuminati...only that they're being used as pawns and puppets for them. Huge difference.
Exactly. Some of these n*ggas are ignorant, and don't want to believe because they'd be scared as s**t if it was true. Kinda like some girls don't want to admit to THEMSELVES that their man is cheating, because they don't want to know and wouldn't leave their man anyway...

Elites built this country on slave labor, now the elites are using pawns so that we enslave ourselves!

Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. Contrary to common belief even among the educated, Huxley and Orwell did not prophesy the same thing. Orwell warns that we will be overcome by an externally imposed oppression. But in Huxley's vision, no Big Brother is required to deprive people of their autonomy, maturity arid history. As he saw it, people will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think.

What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies ([Huxley's sense stimulating movies], the orgy porgy [group s3x in the novel], and the centrifugal bumblepuppy* [a child's game in the novel; see description at end of essay]. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Huxley added, people arc controlled by inflicting pain, In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we hate will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we love will ruin us.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 bigdog232 said:
lmfao... I hate gettin in on the topic of the Illuminati b/c IMO some stuff is real and some stuff aint... but this n*gga counter argument is just dumb... lol... talkin bout "God is in this session"... lol... smh... devil worshipers call the Devil god too... lol.. clown...
so you countered his dumb counter argument with some ridiculous bulls**t?
 03-09-2011, 01:09 PM         #52
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another Illuminati thread

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #53
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 Kurt Swagner said:
No he wasn't, but he mos def was into the occult and black magic. Comments like this and Big Sean's show the ignorance of people when it comes to subjects like this.

What people need to realize is the word "Illuminati" itself is trigger word that undermines the true nature of the hidden hand in society. It puts people who watched a bunch of youtube videos and conspiracy sites, against people who would be die hard skeptics even if they saw Jay-Z at the Bohemian Grove getting buttfuked. Divide and conquer strategy 101

I can't take this lame Small Sean serious anyway. When asked about 9-11and God his answer shows how clueless he is to anything other than rap and material objects. His generation lost

In the end, all you have is your own research to go by. Some people are quick to believe anything, while others are too quick to dismiss things of esoteric nature.
:applause:
 7 years ago '04        #54
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Contrary to common belief even among the educated, Huxley and Orwell did not prophesy the same thing. Orwell warns that we will be overcome by an externally imposed oppression. But in Huxley's vision, no Big Brother is required to deprive people of their autonomy, maturity arid history. As he saw it, people will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think.

What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies ([Huxley's sense stimulating movies], the orgy porgy [group s3x in the novel], and the centrifugal bumblepuppy* [a child's game in the novel; see description at end of essay]. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Huxley added, people arc controlled by inflicting pain, In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we hate will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we love will ruin us.
I wanted to attribute this so that some of you might read this book called AMUSING OURSELVES TO death by Neil Postman
http://www.amazon.com/Amusing-Ourselves-death-Discourse-Business/dp/014303653X
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 BryanBodyLotion said:
I bet his c*ck is freshly trimmed
sorry but it goes perfect there lol
 7 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
No he wasn't, but he mos def was into the occult and black magic. Comments like this and Big Sean's show the ignorance of people when it comes to subjects like this.

What people need to realize is the word "Illuminati" itself is trigger word that undermines the true nature of the hidden hand in society. It puts people who watched a bunch of youtube videos and conspiracy sites, against people who would be die hard skeptics even if they saw Jay-Z at the Bohemian Grove getting buttfuked. Divide and conquer strategy 101

I can't take this lame Small Sean serious anyway. When asked about 9-11and God his answer shows how clueless he is to anything other than rap and material objects. His generation lost

In the end, all you have is your own research to go by. Some people are quick to believe anything, while others are too quick to dismiss things of esoteric nature.
yes divide in conquer indeed.. and the nutcase scapegoat. Thats usually the way things are debunked.. just call em a nutcase conspiracy theorist. While in some cases I agree there some nutcases lol, but theory is one thing. Fact is the government powers that be or whatever you want to call them are in a conspiracy of secrecy against a nation who they have given "freedoms" jfk said it best the word secrecy is not relevant in a free society.. But yea either way if they was in the illuminati do people understand that it is a "secret" society.. lol like jay z is all of a sudden the spokes person to usher in the truth about secret societies

7 years ago '08        #57
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Kurt Swagner said:

I can't help that I use logic brah. Hitler had it out for the Jews and used fear, racism, and indoctrination to carry out his evil plan. The hell does black magic have to do with Hitler making up his mind to use his power to do good or evil?
 03-09-2011, 01:32 PM         #58
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:
Yeah.. if you actually believe Jay-Z and Kanye are Illuminati then you probably wear a tin-foil cap and a wizards outfit when you go outside.
another person not paying attention to what i've posted in this thread...

clowns like this only & always read what they want to read & conveniently overlook the answers to their questions....it's always the case with threads Illuminati related.
 03-09-2011, 01:34 PM         #59
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding* Just seeing some of the comments in here some of yall are completely lost. Talking about Jay- Z doesn't sit at a table and control world affairs and the economy. Well no s**t; but the n*gga is definetely being used by them. Look up the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity AKA the Boule, read what the s**t is about and then think about it on a deeper level ill even post the link to their website.

7 years ago '04        #60
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
so you countered his dumb counter argument with some ridiculous bulls**t?
what is ridiculous about what I said?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy