Big Sean Says Jay & Kanye Are Not In The Illuminati & He Thinks It's Fake

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
 CIDF said:
the illuminati is the reason types of music are played, simply for the fact they wanna control what people think. that doesn't mean all popular artists are part of the illuminati but they could be used by them
Used how? To control your thought processes so you don't rise up against their power structure? What you gonna do...Rebel against how the world is ran if you don't listen to your Jay-Z cd? And see the symbolism in the video that most maf**kas don't catch anyway?
 7 years ago '06        #22
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 beatjunkie said:

This n*gga sound like a f**ken idiot in this interview

"they found water on mars, i mean um and theres some germs up in there so i guess thats an alien"
 03-09-2011, 07:59 AM         #23
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatjunkie said:
nah mean... I take his word over everything

Let's be real...you'd have to be an idiot to believe rappers sit at a table full of billionaires and participate in Global Engineering

You sir are wrong. I personally sat with baby @ this years annual illuminati meeting. Told me we are about to reduce the population by one hunned thousand billion, ple-boi...

belidat.
 03-09-2011, 08:08 AM         #24
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
damn this is coming from big sean so it HAS to be true

I guess the illuminati doesn't exist then
all hail the all knowing Big Sean....
 03-09-2011, 08:11 AM         #25
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Big Sean is officially an idiot.
this.

dude's giving his opinion without having done any reserach like it means anything...no one gives a f**k about what you "believe" or what "you think"....do some research & then redo this video...
 7 years ago '10        #26
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Nah, the illuminati and devil worshipping is real, but I'm tired of arguing with you guys about this.
 03-09-2011, 08:16 AM         #27
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
the illuminati is the reason types of music are played, simply for the fact they wanna control what people think. that doesn't mean all popular artists are part of the illuminati but they could be used by them
 03-09-2011, 08:28 AM         #28
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BryanBodyLotion said:
I bet his c*ck is freshly trimmed

03-09-2011, 09:01 AM         #29
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJContagious718 said:
yea that clown's a f**got..he's known for his shock posts..had him on ignore for a minute.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
why does he need to research when he's actually around jay-z and kanye? I'd rather believe him then some random idiots on the internet who claim they know so much about people they never even had a conversation with.
 03-09-2011, 11:07 AM         #31
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall stupid thinking there's an illuminati. even if there was, them old rich white folks wouldn't be inviting rappers. however, freemasons in the 31st, 32nd, and 33rd degree are running s**t. Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg. thats who yall should keep an eye on. This illuminati stuff is smoke and mirrors. Dudes running sht probably made it up to throw yall off course.
 7 years ago '10        #32
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23782 23782
this guy.....
 03-09-2011, 11:19 AM         #33
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
why does he need to research when he's actually around jay-z and kanye? I'd rather believe him then some random idiots on the internet who claim they know so much about people they never even had a conversation with.
Big Sean acts like he grew up with Jay-Z and Kanye
Jesus is in this roomyet Kanye goes on stage and tells a crowd that he sold his soul to the devil
 03-09-2011, 11:40 AM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous B said:
yall stupid thinking there's an illuminati. even if there was, them old rich white folks wouldn't be inviting rappers. however, freemasons in the 31st, 32nd, and 33rd degree are running s**t. Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg. thats who yall should keep an eye on. This illuminati stuff is smoke and mirrors. Dudes running sht probably made it up to throw yall off course.
no one's suggesting they're a part of the Illuminati...only that they're being used as pawns and puppets for them. Huge difference.
 03-09-2011, 11:48 AM         #35
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
you're a f**kin' idiot...he has business dealings with Jay-z...like dude said up top..he hasn't known Jay all his life & isn't with him 24/7 & even if he was his co-sign means absolutely nothing because he has a vested interest in not pissing off Jay..that'd be like Michelle Obama holding a press conference & saying Obama has no dealings with the Illuminati,I guess you'd say case closed then too right f**got?....ppl aren't just levying Illuminati charges at Jay because it's something to do..they're doing it BECAUSE JAY IS GIVING THEM REASON AFTER REASON to do so with all the imagery & lyrics he continues to put out into his artistry....

if you still don't understand what i'm saying to you then just hit play...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #36
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
Of course this malnutritioned f*g is going to say this, he don't want to f**k up his money which is coming from the Illuminated Gayfish.

For the Illuminati "control" is the goal and key of it all, these music people are very powerful and they are tools of control. Their presence to their fans is godlike, I bet you if a fan of big sean sees him she or he(fag) would get all nervous and even break down crying, think about that for a second a human being is acting like that towards another human being?, that's how powerful of a tool music is and why Illuminati/Satanic elements have ALWAYS been part of the music business.

You think Crowley's impact doesn't exist today?, what do they call rappers of today "the new rock stars", guess what was happening in rock back in their big day, full of satanic s**t, ain't nothing changed just the pieces on the chessboards.

Last edited by The N; 03-09-2011 at 11:53 AM..
 03-09-2011, 11:52 AM         #37
gallagdh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys give hip hop cats way too much credit. illuminati?? really?
 03-09-2011, 11:57 AM         #38
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gallagdh said:
you guys give hip hop cats way too much credit. illuminati?? really?
^hasn't read a single thing I've posted in this thread....
 7 years ago '10        #39
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
Stick to rapping n*gga.
 7 years ago '10        #40
beatjunkie 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy