most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
lasers.. not feelin it... but thats life... if lupe is da problem he will apologize sooner or later...
 7 years ago '08        #42
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Arson said:
Lu's in my top 5 but you don't find it shady Soundtrakk went from the Just Blaze/Kanye of FNF to only making a bonus track? c'mon dudes, you gotta see some something ain't right with that.
Prolyfic said this on twitter sometime ago:

"Call up Soundtrakk.. get in the lab & GO SEE HIM.. that n*gga got some cold a.ss beats waiting for you but you never hear them @LupeFiasco"
 7 years ago '08        #43
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 MOTM said:

They still cool n*gga, Soundtrakk produced SLR
prolyfic forced his hand
 7 years ago '05        #44
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3268 3268
I liked the album but s**t..if Gemstones isn't feelin it he isn't feelin it. He has the right to an opinion.
 03-08-2011, 09:24 PM         #45
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Listen There is no beef between me and Lu.. Were brothers!!!!!!! I jus honestly feel the album sucks!! Maybe I should have worded it different. But that's the terminology we've always used wit each other when we felt something was wack. Guarantee you he's agreeing with me." - Gemstones.
 7 years ago '08        #46
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 Chosen Few DS said:
"Listen There is no beef between me and Lu.. Were brothers!!!!!!! I jus honestly feel the album sucks!! Maybe I should have worded it different. But that's the terminology we've always used wit each other when we felt something was wack. Guarantee you he's agreeing with me." - Gemstones.
 7 years ago '04        #47
peto 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 18 18
i'm a big lupe fan but the album does suck. it was a few hot tracks on it but not nearly enough to compare to his last two albums. the f**ked up part is there are a bunch of fire songs that lupe made to promote lasers that is not on the album. like the joint he did with travis barker, super lupe rap and a few others.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Gerald21pa said:
That's why Chicago took FOREVER to blow up. Unlike the south--where they support each other, or pay it no mind if they don't like it. Midwest (Chicago in particular), will hate. "Aw--he whack, listen to my s**t. Etc).

If it wasn't for Kanye West--Chicago wouldn't have blown up the way it did. And yes, I included Kells, Twista and Common. Kanye brought that city to support each other for a while.

^ I agree

aww the chi was like that tho?.. they seem like they get along so well
 03-08-2011, 10:33 PM         #49
Chosen Few DS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

aww the chi was like that tho?.. they seem like they get along so well
Lol naaaaa.... n*ggas dont look to help out each other out here...
 7 years ago '04        #50
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 NO RELIGION said:
He got off of 1st n 15th to go gospel now he dissing? back-sliding christian a.ss n*gga
/thread.

Wanna go gospel and then starts talking slick. Newsflash, Mase failed at that 10 years ago, and you sir are no Mase.

Sway > Gemstone
 7 years ago '04        #51
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 regularjoe said:
Damn--I didn't know Santos wasn't with F and F.

EVERY Lupe and Santos song has been crack.
I didn't know that either. I wonder when that happened. I remember going to his concert last year, and I know people thought Santos wasn't down with him but he still brought him out for Shining Down. Lupe need to come on BX and address this.
 7 years ago '07        #52
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
I wanna know what happened to this s**t

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by MOTTAFOOKAH; 03-08-2011 at 11:04 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #53
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 peto said:
i'm a big lupe fan but the album does suck. it was a few hot tracks on it but not nearly enough to compare to his last two albums. the f**ked up part is there are a bunch of fire songs that lupe made to promote lasers that is not on the album. like the joint he did with travis barker, super lupe rap and a few others.
I don't think it sucks, Sonically its a sound album it doesn't have any bad songs but mostly its NOT LUPE people have to remember he was forced to do this album, you can hear the songs he wanted to do and the ones he was forced to do so it could be released but everyone wants to hand him the L for something he had no control over and n*ggas wonder why these stars are so stressed to the point of suicidal depression if something is happening behind the scenes only the front man takes the blame and this album is a prime example.

as far as Lupe and the fallout with FNF none of us wre there to speak on it Lu could be a snake or just a bad business man n*ggas gotta remember chilli was running the show and he went to prison Lupe was never meant to run the label.

Letting Go
Words I never Said
Till I get there
The show goes On
Beautiful Lasers
State run Radio
All Black everything

these are all good songs if he had I'm beaming and shining down with love letter to the beat for commercial value, SLR and maybe one more serious song it would have changed the whole dynamic of the album.
 7 years ago '05        #54
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
 Ra-da-god said:
I don't think it sucks, Sonically its a sound album it doesn't have any bad songs but mostly its NOT LUPE people have to remember he was forced to do this album, you can hear the songs he wanted to do and the ones he was forced to do so it could be released but everyone wants to hand him the L for something he had no control over and n*ggas wonder why these stars are so stressed to the point of suicidal depression if something is happening behind the scenes only the front man takes the blame and this album is a prime example.

as far as Lupe and the fallout with FNF none of us wre there to speak on it Lu could be a snake or just a bad business man n*ggas gotta remember chilli was running the show and he went to prison Lupe was never meant to run the label.

Letting Go
Words I never Said
Till I get there
The show goes On
Beautiful Lasers
State run Radio
All Black everything

these are all good songs if he had I'm beaming and shining down with love letter to the beat for commercial value, SLR and maybe one more serious song it would have changed the whole dynamic of the album.

I feel u, but at the same time, Lupe got problems too. Im sure they not makin Lupe go the B.O.B route. At the end of the day, i dont really think labels give two s**ts what a album sounds like as long as its marketable. he coulda made some s**t like "superstar", "kick push", "sunshine", he even coulda did a GOOD song wit trey songz, on some girl s**t. Everything marketable is NOT WACK. its just good business, when u got a company pumping money into your product, to make sure that the average fan will listen. Not to say the label didnt force him to make his sound more appealing, BUT they didnt force to make pop music. for instance....BEAUTIFUL GIRLS. What was wrong wit that joint? nothing. Lupe just wanted to be a loser. I mean laser.
 7 years ago '09        #55
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
How is this considered hating exactly? I'm sure him and Lupe use to tell each other when a verse was garbage or something on some brotherly type feel and this is basically the same thing. The only thing that make it seems worse is that it's on the internet where everybody looks at everything with a magnifying glass and try to see things that's not there. Dude doesn't like the album as do many of us. I'm a huge fan of Lupe but I don't really like the album but I'm not hating. I just know dude's capabilities and he could of came more correct than what he put out.

Oh, and Stones been making better music than Lupe. Why you think he signed him? He even said he though Stones was better. Just look at his most recent mixtape/street album. And since when does a person who stops talking about the street life and such to talk about reality in another way make something gospel music or on some christian ish? Not saying anything is wrong with it but music is music.
 7 years ago '05        #56
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
album aint as bad as ppl make it to be...
 03-09-2011, 02:10 AM         #57
DMoney3481  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
He got off of 1st n 15th to go gospel now he dissing? back-sliding christian a.ss n*gga
This this this this
 7 years ago '04        #58
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 ondareal said:
I feel u, but at the same time, Lupe got problems too. Im sure they not makin Lupe go the B.O.B route. At the end of the day, i dont really think labels give two s**ts what a album sounds like as long as its marketable. he coulda made some s**t like "superstar", "kick push", "sunshine", he even coulda did a GOOD song wit trey songz, on some girl s**t. Everything marketable is NOT WACK. its just good business, when u got a company pumping money into your product, to make sure that the average fan will listen. Not to say the label didnt force him to make his sound more appealing, BUT they didnt force to make pop music. for instance....BEAUTIFUL GIRLS. What was wrong wit that joint? nothing. Lupe just wanted to be a loser. I mean laser.

that would be a valid argument but here's the thing, after over 500 thousand records sold a grammy nomination and 3 multi platinum singles atlantic told lupe that the cool was a failure and that he wasn't making "appealing" enough music they told him I'm beaming and Shining down was whack which is why they didn't make it on the album and why he had to pay for the video out of pocket I never said all marketable music was whack but you can't tell me you'd be cool with a n*gga that don't rap building your album for you and thats exactly what happened. Tracks 1,2,4,5,6,8,12 were songs already put together hooks n all all lupe did is add verses they even made him autotune beautiful lasers so how is that not making him make pop music? they didn't make him make a more appealing song they straight forced him to make pre-constructed records it actually worked out show goes on and words I never said and he had to f!ght to get that on the album because that was supposed to be a breakup song.

and as a song nothing was wrong with beautiful girls (nothing on you) other than it didn't fit with what he was trying to do with the album, you right are there is nothing wrong with making marketable music but let me do it my way, glory dayz is dope because its your thoughts your feelings picture you turning your album in and some white rep telling you cold world didn't fit their vision of what they wanted your album to sound like then they handed you a premade song with justin beiber on the hook for marketability you'd be cool with that? I know you bro you wouldn't be so why is Lupe a loser because he's passionate about the direction he wants his music to go in? we are the same way and the truth is he's done numbers he's a proven artist so that make label tampering extra insulting.......

you may feel however because he b**ches about his music but he's right on this one and you know it from recovery,no mercy,thank me later,teflon don,adventures of bobby ray, attention deficit all these album are soulless and full of radio singles I know you see it.
 7 years ago '10        #59
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 iPod160 said:
I ain't sayin names...but the girl on fnf ducked the s**t outta my d!ck a few times back in the day lol
Which chick?
 7 years ago '04        #60
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
That's sad man... watch that "We On" video and you can tell it's Lupe doing what he WANTED to do, and what he enjoyed doing, and what he had a passion for. Watch him now, and dude just look bored/sad/sleepy. You gotta feel a little for him for all the s**t he was pushed through in the majors.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy