"FYI..Lupe's new album sucks!!!!!!" - Gemstones

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2011, 08:40 PM         #21
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im breezing through it on itunes and it doesn't sound that great....but I'm really not shocked, my expectations were low for this album, he had 1 amazing one, 1 great one, it's only a matter of time before he falls upon a bad one, and this might be it, hell Nas and Jay even had bad albums.
 7 years ago '08        #22
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 iExposeU said:
i actually like gemstones, but what happened between dude and lupe?
same thing that happened between him and everybody else on 1st and 15th. I don't think Matthew Santos f**ks with Lu like that anymore
 7 years ago '08        #23
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
Lupe has problems with almost everybody?
gemini
i heard he aint talkin with Soundtrakk no more, dont know if it true
had beef with Prolyfic, they squashed tho
dropped Mathew Santos

damn...
 7 years ago '08        #24
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 bkid said:
gemini
dropped Mathew Santos

damn...
I think Lu pulled a b**ch move when Atlantic said no to the LUPEnd idea and he just flipped and started droppin n*ggas left and right.

"all ya'll n*ggas talkin is out! only person that aint said s**t is Sarah Green so she staying rest of ya'll peace out!"
 03-08-2011, 08:52 PM         #25
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people gotta understand, stack bundles use to roll with lupe....and dipped out..and this was WAYYYYY before the gem stones s**t.....
 03-08-2011, 08:53 PM         #26
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
gemini
dropped Mathew Santos

damn...
That's what I'm saying. Fans continue to be oblivious to the fact that he's probably the main problem with these disagreements with labels and in house artists and producers. Seems like every couple of months an old F&F affiliate says something negative about Lu and literally everyone that got him to where he is now are no longer around him, but they're just salty or haters right? The album was trash, Gemini contributed to both F&L and The Cool, he has grounds to speak on whether or not he thinks its a good album since he's been part of 2 great ones already. Pro said some very truthful stuff on twitter, I'm sure Soundtrakk feels shunned after contributing nothing to this album, Matthew Santos isn't with F&F anymore, don't think Bishop G is around anymore either and Shayla G disappeared too, Nikki Jean (remember her?) toured with him but now isn't affiliated with F&F anymore. Seems like Sarah Green is the only one left.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-08-2011 at 08:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #27
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,456 | Props total: 13143 13143
Damn--I didn't know Santos wasn't with F and F.

EVERY Lupe and Santos song has been crack.
 7 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
That's what I'm saying. Fans continue to be oblivious to the fact that he's probably the main problem with these disagreements with labels and in house artists and producers. Seems like every couple of months an old F&F affiliate says something negative about Lu and literally everyone that got him to where he is now are no longer around him, but they're just salty or haters right? The album was trash, Gemini contributed to both F&L and The Cool, he has grounds to speak on whether or not he thinks its a good album since he's been part of 2 great ones already. Pro said some very truthful stuff, I'm sure Soundtrakk feels shunned, Matthew Santos isn't with F&F anymore, don't think Bishop G is around anymore either and Shayla G disappeared too.
hold up bishop G is gone? ohhhh jeeeesus

Lu might be the cause for trouble then cause that's his main n*gga outside of chilly aint it?
 7 years ago '09        #29
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Rendition said:
this n*gga still bitter as f**k.
gemstone aint bitter, dude found the lord and is making positive music

im pretty sure we all can agree lupe's new album is weak because lupe is more creative and can make music 100 times better then this

this album doesnt stand close to the cool or f&l retail let alone f&l advance leak

this album is weak
 7 years ago '07        #30
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Lupe did away with the entire FnF label. He announced it some time ago. It wasn't lifting off the ground.
 7 years ago '09        #31
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 NO RELIGION said:
He got off of 1st n 15th to go gospel now he dissing? back-sliding christian a.ss n*gga
im a christian and last time i remeber as a christian i am allowed to have an opinion

why cant christians call wack music wack...is that a sin or something
 7 years ago '09        #32
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
Lupe made Gemstones, f**k outta here ole ungrateful a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #33
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,809 | Props total: 9127 9127
lujpes a snake thats why gemstones dont f**k with him
 7 years ago '06        #34
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 regularjoe said:
That's why Chicago took FOREVER to blow up. Unlike the south--where they support each other, or pay it no mind if they don't like it. Midwest (Chicago in particular), will hate. "Aw--he whack, listen to my s**t. Etc).

If it wasn't for Kanye West--Chicago wouldn't have blown up the way it did. And yes, I included Kells, Twista and Common. Kanye brought that city to support each other for a while.
Man thats real s**t, its hard for Chicago n*ggas to support another n*gga on they grind.
 03-08-2011, 09:04 PM         #35
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
hold up bishop G is gone? ohhhh jeeeesus

Lu might be the cause for trouble then cause that's his main n*gga outside of chilly aint it?
He might still be his hype man or something but Lupe basically wiped FNF clean, artist wise. Matthew Santos called him out a couple months ago too on twitter saying "if you only knew the real Lupe Fiasco" and then proceeded to say that someone should ask him why Lupe didn't reach out to him for Lasers. Lupe is a snake, don't know what it's gonna take for people to realize it since he's been publicly exposed numerous times already by essentially every artist he's ever worked closely with.
 7 years ago '08        #36
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Nyuzi said:
Lupe did away with the entire FnF label. He announced it some time ago. It wasn't lifting off the ground.
that was november 09. Somebody starteed b**ching and I don't think it was the label mates. I mean wtf woul santos have to b**ch about? He makes folk music
 03-08-2011, 09:09 PM         #37
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The album does suck
 03-08-2011, 09:14 PM         #38
sirjaybee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this nicca is mad at everyone
 7 years ago '08        #39
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
Lu's in my top 5 but you don't find it shady Soundtrakk went from the Just Blaze/Kanye of FNF to only making a bonus track? c'mon dudes, you gotta see some something ain't right with that.
 7 years ago '09        #40
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 Arson said:
Lu's in my top 5 but you don't find it shady Soundtrakk went from the Just Blaze/Kanye of FNF to only making a bonus track? c'mon dudes, you gotta see some something ain't right with that.

They still cool n*gga, Soundtrakk produced SLR
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy