Bow Wow Calls Himself Cash Money's Triple Threat, "I Open Up Doors In Hollywood"

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
DooM 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$28,491 | Props total: 21199 21199
bow wow is cool n all i mean... at least he didnt fall off the face of the earth like a lot of young rappers..
 7 years ago '06        #62
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
Them f**kin glasses is bigger then his head.
 7 years ago '09        #63
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 860 860
 Redplayboy313 said:
Headlining a world tour is winning. Opening for somebody is not winning
Anyway you look at it performing on a world tour is most definitely winning
 03-09-2011, 09:26 AM         #64
keith1245 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bow Wow's wack His movies are wack, he musics wack, he's a triple threat!
 7 years ago '06        #65
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
 tonyk said:
so bow wow is a doorman now? hopefully that works out better for him than his rap career
 7 years ago '04        #66
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 1291 1291
 Walt Thizzney said:
I swear this nicca got r*ped in butt
He was back in 2000, by his security guard in back of his Limo, out in Cali!!
 03-09-2011, 09:54 AM         #67
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but aye in fairness to da f*ggit he was talmbout:

1. music
2. movies
3. TV - HBO's Entourage


which aint really a triple threat becuz it really mean singin, dancin, actin. but he a.ssumed n*ggas knew TV
 7 years ago '09        #68
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$30,564 | Props total: 15792 15792
i bet he sucked major d!cks to be apart of ymcmb
 7 years ago '09        #69
MS.KRISSY 191 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,275 | Props total: 8313 8313
Wow, He can't do 1 thing without everyone saying how supposedly whack he is and about how whack he would be tomorrow, next year etc?

THIS is the result of a strong disadvantage of a CHILD STAR GROWING UP IN THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD...Once you grow-up people still see you as lame, whack, no-talent, little cute kid etc ...It results in having the SAME fan-base as well
He do one thing he is not being "gangster" enough, he do another thing attempting to get "bigger" and that is still whack etc it shows You can't please everyone and you can't win worth loosing...

He is trying to find a CHANGE to ADAPT to but it amazing me that one negative (being a child star growing in the spotlight) is HELD against him attempting to find that change for acceptance/or just to get better...because people will use (the child star image, subconsciously) every time he does something/anything regardless.

It seems people judge you from ONE negative to describe a person as a whole...
For example: if a person always giving to charity, doing good, helping the elderly etc but that person stole something from a store...people will let the store incident out shine the good....Why do people subconsciously accept negative over positive?
 7 years ago '04        #70
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,157 | Props total: 5580 5580
So now the world has to put up with 3 times as many L's? Even Nas & Joe Budden hanging out on their best day couldn't accomplish that feat.
 03-09-2011, 10:24 AM         #71
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Wow, He can't do 1 thing without everyone saying how supposedly whack he is and about how whack he would be tomorrow, next year etc?

THIS is the result of a strong disadvantage of a CHILD STAR GROWING UP IN THE ENTERTAINMENT WORLD...Once you grow-up people still see you as lame, whack, no-talent, little cute kid etc ...It results in having the SAME fan-base as well
He do one thing he is not being "gangster" enough, he do another thing attempting to get "bigger" and that is still whack etc it shows You can't please everyone and you can't win worth loosing...

He is trying to find a CHANGE to ADAPT to but it amazing me that one negative (being a child star growing in the spotlight) is HELD against him attempting to find that change for acceptance/or just to get better...because people will use (the child star image, subconsciously) every time he does something/anything regardless.

It seems people judge you from ONE negative to describe a person as a whole...
For example: if a person always giving to charity, doing good, helping the elderly etc but that person stole something from a store...people will let the store incident out shine the good....Why do people subconsciously accept negative over positive?

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #72
MS.KRISSY 191 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,275 | Props total: 8313 8313
 R Dot said:
He was back in 2000, by his security guard in back of his Limo, out in Cali!!

That was just a "rumor". It was not proven.

However, I THINK he was in actuality - IMO.

No one has evidence so
 7 years ago '04        #73
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
 Millerionaire87 said:
like it or not this n*gga is winning...movies...stacking euro money...plus da n*gga going on an Australian tour wit snoop!!!....s**t that sounds like a winner to me!!!....if we was in his shoes..you think we would give a f**k bout what other n*ggas on boxden talkin bout?? lets be real
But nobody respects him.
 7 years ago '06        #74
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,890 | Props total: 171 171
man..c'mon..yall know dat n*gga was r*ped/s3xually a.ssaulted if some sort of way...just listen to his lyrics...n*gga was crying out for help...and tha n*gga used to be around Omarion and dem n*ggaz...and EVERYONE knows how they get *down n dirty*

Ciara even put dat n*gga on blast for doin' some homo s**t










back to tha original convo.....umm..:wtf: is he talkin' about he can open up doors for members of Cash Money/Young Money -- is this n*gga retarded? He must not know who Lil Wayne/Baby/Slim is Bow Wow sit down please lol...if Baby wants it...it's a f**kin' wrap he doesn't need a.ssistance from a dude who didn't write his rhymes damn near his whole career...
 7 years ago '04        #75
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,160 | Props total: 8152 8152
 Jaysin_305 said:
he said movies and music which is the 3rd ? LOL
lol same thing im thinking
 7 years ago '04        #76
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
:SIGH:...AS Much as it pains me to say it..he's still the highest selling artist over there lol
but that n*gga needs to just take ya money and live ya life mane
 7 years ago '07        #77
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Joe Budden said:
All the hate yet he still exist. Stop acting like you guys did not see All About The Benjamins, Lottery Ticket, and that Entourage episode.
Looks like we have a Bow Wow fan in the house. I never saw any of those
 7 years ago '04        #78
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1395 1395
 Shizz said:
:SIGH:...AS Much as it pains me to say it..he's still the highest selling artist over there lol
but that n*gga needs to just take ya money and live ya life mane
...No he isn't--Wayne is. Dude's been going at least gold since The Block is Hot back in '99...
 03-09-2011, 05:13 PM         #79
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He better take his short a.ss and failing math skills out the back door. WHat the hell is this jackass smokin? Triple threat my a.ss, he couldn't even name 3.

Also the n*gga saying he was on that entourage episode is really reaching....
 7 years ago '04        #80
NaMeLeSs- 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$9,558 | Props total: 4015 4015
Bow wow on cash money = Farve on vikings year 2
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 74
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
146 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
139 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
48 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
57 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy