Bow Wow Calls Himself Cash Money's Triple Threat, "I Open Up Doors In Hollywood"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6626 pageviews
88 comments

Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 1237 1237
Bow Wow Calls Himself Cash Money's Triple Threat, "I Open Up Doors In Hollywood"

[pic - click to view]

Cash Money Records' Bow Wow recently discussed his position on Baby's record label and described what fans can expect from his upcoming new album.

In Bow Wow's eyes, his ability to venture outside of music enables him to carve out his own niche on the star-studded label.

"I'm Cash Money, but you know we're all under the same umbrella. It's all the same thing we screaming out, 'YMCMB.' We're all under one umbrella and that's what it is, we all fit together well because we're all so different. Nicki [Minaj] is the first female rapper on the label, Drake is the new artist and you've got [Lil] Wayne, he's a rock star. Then myself, I'm like the triple threat. I do the movies; I do the music, so we all contribute off of each other. I can open up doors in Hollywood for my team mates and just try to make things easier for them. Nicki wants to do movies; she was supposed to be in 'Lottery Ticket', a lot of people didn't know that. She actually auditioned; I set it up and everything. So that's just the power that I have, that's what I can do, so it's really all about just helping each other." (The Wrap-Up)

He also said there are designs to secure Nas, Talib Kweli and other rap stars for his Cash Money debut album.

"I already worked with Nicki, but it was something for one of my mixtapes, this was before she was even signed with Young Money. We did this freestyle called 'Kiss My A**', but of course expect her on my album, expect Wayne on the album also. Me, Snoop Dogg, and Fabolous got this record called 'Cuff Your Chick' that I'm going to release in the next few weeks, we about to shoot the video for that in like a week. I'm going to shoot the video with my boy Rico, so it's going to be big. It's all about keeping it popping, so you already know I'm going to work with everybody. This album is going to be totally different, I hollered at the big homie, Talib Kweli, I'm going to be working with him, and I even spoke to my big homie, Nas. We recently chopped it up in Atlanta and were trying to come up with an idea and theme for the song. So as you can tell just by the names I'm mentioning, where I'm trying to go with this album. It's going to be different from anything you've ever heard from me before." (The Wrap-Up)

[pic - click to view]

88 comments for "Bow Wow Calls Himself Cash Money's Triple Threat, "I Open Up Doors In Hollywood""

03-08-2011, 04:03 PM         #2
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear this nicca got r*ped in butt
 03-08-2011, 04:09 PM         #3
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so bow wow is a doorman now? hopefully that works out better for him than his rap career
 03-08-2011, 04:10 PM         #4
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bow Wow like he got pull aight we'll see.
 03-08-2011, 04:16 PM         #5
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like it or not this n*gga is winning...movies...stacking euro money...plus da n*gga going on an Australian tour wit snoop!!!....s**t that sounds like a winner to me!!!....if we was in his shoes..you think we would give a f**k bout what other n*ggas on boxden talkin bout?? lets be real
 03-08-2011, 10:31 PM         #6
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"she was supposed to be in 'Lottery Ticket', a lot of people didn't know that. She actually auditioned; I set it up and everything. So that's just the power that I have, that's what I can do,"

but she wasn't?

"I'm like the triple threat. I do the movies; I do the music, so we all contribute off of each other."

triple threat?
 7 years ago '05        #7
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
he the lil n*gga that sleeps with the boss men and s**t..

u know he used to run with them b2k n*ggas..opening up back doors

bow "s3xual favors" wrarrr (wow)....
 7 years ago '04        #8
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
Looks like being a child star led to him not being home schooled properly in math. 2 =/= 3

I'll peep the album but chances are it'll be wack. Dude needs to find his own style and stop biting everyone else. He may be mad young but he's been in the game WAY too long to not have his own style yet.
 7 years ago '10        #9
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20708 20708
He does make some good movies
 7 years ago '04        #10
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Niruggg said:
"she was supposed to be in 'Lottery Ticket', a lot of people didn't know that. She actually auditioned; I set it up and everything. So that's just the power that I have, that's what I can do,"

but she wasn't?

"I'm like the triple threat. I do the movies; I do the music, so we all contribute off of each other."

triple threat?
haha this basically

i dont see the third threat

not really his "pull" in hollywood neither but we'll see

what i wanna know how weezy and drizzy feels about his statements regarding his contribution to ymcmb. tax write offs like gudda gudda and mack maine would love to scream ymcmb but c'me on bow wow he has a whole career under his belt... like it or not he had quite a run for some years
 7 years ago '05        #11
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
 Millerionaire87 said:
like it or not this n*gga is winning...movies...stacking euro money...plus da n*gga going on an Australian tour wit snoop!!!....s**t that sounds like a winner to me!!!....if we was in his shoes..you think we would give a f**k bout what other n*ggas on boxden talkin bout?? lets be real

Headlining a world tour is winning. Opening for somebody is not winning
 7 years ago '04        #12
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
I'm a quintuple threat. I make CD's.
 7 years ago '06        #13
swag-mchustle 372 heat pts372
space
space
$1,957 | Props total: 5755 5755
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
He does make some good movies
yea like mike was dope...oscar worthy
 7 years ago '05        #14
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,376 | Props total: 653 653
I never thought that Nas was that close to Bow beyond the ghostwriting. That explains Bow being at Nas and Kelis's wedding.
 7 years ago '07        #15
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
Yeea.. he open doors alright, to let these n*ggas out after Hollywood passes.
 7 years ago '04        #16
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 243 243
he said movies and music which is the 3rd ? LOL
 7 years ago '10        #17
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
Who this jackazz think he is???
 7 years ago '07        #18
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
 Niruggg said:

but she wasn't?

triple threat?
Are you dumb? He's a door man. That's the 3rd threat.
 7 years ago '04        #19
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,658 | Props total: 23100 23100
somebody check this lil mut for fleas and tick bites, that mutherf**ker is delusional
 7 years ago '08        #20
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
he isnt even a single-threat
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy